Prepare for war with Iran, France warns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepare for war with Iran, France warns

...and you guys wanted to bust on the French. Amen! Hallelujah brother! Finally someone with some real nads willing to stare down these punks!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2473281.ece

See http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ad.php?t=55429

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by macgregr View Post
      ...and you guys wanted to bust on the French. Amen! Hallelujah brother! Finally someone with some real nads willing to stare down these punks!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2473281.ece

I knew this wouldn't take long. Your EUnuch buddies revert to their true colors quickly.

French Foreign Minister Kouchner Softens Tone on Iran Nuclear Program

MOSCOW France's foreign minister appeared Tuesday to soften his weekend warning of war with Iran if it develops nuclear weapons, emphasizing instead the need to "negotiate, negotiate, negotiate without respite."

Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner also had said that European leaders were considering their own economic sanctions against Iran over its refusal to halt the enrichment of uranium in its nuclear program.

Kouchner, who is on his first trip to Moscow as France's top diplomat, on Sunday said "we must prepare ourselves for the worst" if Iran obtains nuclear weapons, and he specified that could mean a war.

He told the French newspaper Le Monde that his comments were aimed at "drawing attention to the gravity of the crisis." On Monday, French Prime Minister Francois Fillon sought to play down Kouchner's comments, saying "France's role is to lead the way to a peaceful solution."

Ooooooooh, the fwench are sooooo tough. RAWR!

Too ideologically blinded to even see that the fwench will bone you every chance they get. Assume the position!

Comment

I understand. You prefer training and arming Iranian proxies at the tune of 10 bil a month and putting the US in a situation of having to negotiate with these scum. No wait! These negotiations that the Iranians see as surrender terms, inevitable as they may be, you would like to leave for the incoming(likely dem) admin. However, that's not enough. You want to already advertise them as surrender terms, Maybe if a dem is elected, you guys can all move to Iran and work with Hizbollah. That way we kill two birds with one stone.
        Last edited by macgregr; 19 Sep 07, 08:35.

Comment

I understand. You prefer
          Awwww...did your widdle fwench awwies wet you down? Poor, mac!

Comment

I get the cheek. But please, try to maintain some consistency. I'm defending the French(you the Iranians). If anything, the French are letting you down. Nice job with the Elmer Fudd. Kinda sums up US foreign policy post 9/11.
            Last edited by macgregr; 19 Sep 07, 08:38.

Comment

If anything, the French are letting you down.
              Step away from the bong! You are the one that came in here bleating about how courageous the fwench were, the implication being that the U.S. is only exhibiting "false" courage. Whereupon the fwench promptly did an about face and made you look like a fool. Game over.

Comment

Its about time someone other than the US/UK have voiced a strong opinion on this issue. nuclear weapons in the hands of a islamofacist regime is a danger not only in the mid-east, but a nuclear tipped missle may put cities like Berlin, Paris, London in the crosshairs. Omega Strike i am not really sure where ur loyalties lie, but the Iranians have had it coming for awhile. the French are in a-stan, they have fought, and continue to provide CAS for NATO forces. why don't you move to Iran and camp next to one of those nuclear facilities, because truth be told, to strike targets in Iran, the US needs no help. sounds like you want to see a nuclear armed Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by RHYNO101AB View Post
                  Its about time someone other than the US/UK have voiced a strong opinion on this issue. nuclear weapons in the hands of a islamofacist regime is a danger not only in the mid-east, but a nuclear tipped missle may put cities like Berlin, Paris, London in the crosshairs. Omega Strike i am not really sure where ur loyalties lie, but the Iranians have had it coming for awhile. the French are in a-stan, they have fought, and continue to provide CAS for NATO forces. why don't you move to Iran and camp next to one of those nuclear facilities, because truth be told, to strike targets in Iran, the US needs no help. sounds like you want to see a nuclear armed Iran.
                  You're completely missing my point, which is: fwance wants to appear tough, while not caring whether they really are or not, as long as they can fool people like macgregr into bleating their praises. For which they promptly reward him by being true to character and backing down, making him look like a fool in the process.

Comment

OS, What's the matter, did your fwench girlfriend dump you?

Comment

Originally posted by Imperial View Post
                      OS, What's the matter, did your fwench girlfriend dump you?
                      No, macgregr's dumped him! Not only that, she's making out with his worst enemy right in front of all his friends!

You can't get much more dissed!

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaStrike View Post
                        No, macgregr's dumped him! Not only that, she's making out with his worst enemy right in front of all his friends! You can't get much more dissed!
                        Do Mommy and Daddy know you're online son? There's no answer to this kind of adolescent tirade. Why continue with intelligent dialog? If ACG doesn't mind these kind of posts, there's not much I can do to stop them I guess. If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance....

Comment

well, lets see wat tune Sarkozy sings, from wat i have read, its a totally different song from that puzzy Chirac sung. they have it coming, and they deserve every bomb that hits.

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaStrike View Post
                            You're completely missing my point, which is: fwance wants to appear tough, while not caring whether they really are or not, as long as they can fool people like macgregr into bleating their praises. For which they promptly reward him by being true to character and backing down, making him look like a fool in the process.
                            And the U.S's policy towards Iran is really paying dividends!! Talk about people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones!!!
                            "The Eastern front is like a house of cards. If the front is broken through at one point all the rest will collapse."- General Heinz Guderian

"Oakland Raiders: Committed to Excellence"

Comment

General Equipment for French Infantryman...

FAMAS Assault Rifle (must be sturdy enough to withstand being dropped once)

Helmet (must be comfortable when hands are rested on the top)

Extra Magazines for Rifle (not needed)

Canteen (can also be used to store urine when soldier pees himself)

Boots (must be comfortable enough for a brisk run to the English Channel)

Rations (mostly crow)

Entrenching Tool (for digging own grave)

Radio (for begging for help that won't come)

Bedroll (must be white to double as flag of surrender)

First Aid Kit (including gauze bandages for wiping own tears)

Flashlight (perfect for finding your way during a nighttime rout)

Arabic-French Dictionary (to communicate with new masters)

Compass (to know which way to run)

Signal Flares (so that conquering Muslim armies can find them easier)

Rain Poncho (so squadmates can't see when soldier cries like a little girl)

I'm so getting in trouble for this one...
                              "Yellowstain!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X