Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Point - the Iraq Story

http://onpoint.leavenworth.army.mil./

once you get past the style ("Oh no! Johnny got hit!") actually quite informative, in a sort of uninformative way.

btw - this is the official "Lesson's Learned" for the US Army...
    Now listening too;
    - Russell Robertson, ruining whatever credibility my football team once had.

At a minimum, it should help those of us interested in designing scenarios based on the opening days of OIF. Too bad the Army went with .html format. PDF can be a pain to some, but I like. I guess I'd better fire-up Adobe.
    "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

you can get it hardcopy through da Army, but as UPS is slllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww wwwwwwww to Aust. on-line is the only answer for me.
      Now listening too;

Comment

http://onpoint.leavenworth.army.mil./cflcc.htm

OB for allied Forces...scn designers dream list...
        Now listening too;

Comment

the OB also doesn;t list any SOF, or any aussie units :mad
          Now listening too;

Comment

the website doesnt work on my browser, stuff you bill im not changin browsers!
            Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Interesting link. Thanks.
              Editor-in-Chief
              GameSquad.com

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
                the website doesnt work on my browser, stuff you bill im not changin browsers!
                The site didn't work with Opera 7.50, but did okay with IE6. Likely reason is that the site supports Javascript.
                "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Works with Netscape 7.1 too.

Comment

Good stuff, thx m8!
                    Maj. Reismann: "Kill every officer in sight!"
                    soldier: "Ours or theirs?"

Comment

Nice link(s), thanks.
                      "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
                      which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
                      The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
                      returned to its home base."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X