• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking after the Iraqi Children

Precision bombing at its best.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Marko
    Precision bombing at its best.
    There will be many more. It's a new global Cold War and at the end of it either the Western world or Islam will dominate this planet for all time. Just like in the conflict between the West and communism.
    Last edited by MonsterZero; 03 Feb 04, 00:19.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Yes, get used to it. Whether it be psycho's making poison gas in their garden shed to release on the general public, or the IRA and Red Brigades assassinating civilians for their own idea of justice, or drug dealers putting civilians in the line of fire, the world is an ugly place. Or did the picture mean something else? Do you have any pictures of the mass graves found in Iraq? Or any pictures of the operational Scuds that were disabled by SF in the west of Iraq. What was the question again?

Comment

That wouldn't cause an argument.

Goblin
        Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles and Das Reich Design Team Member
        DAS REICH CAMPAIGN, and THE SPWaW ICON GUIDE AVAILABLE AT: The SP:WaW Depot
        In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise strategems. In death ground, fight.

Comment

I don't see a reason to argue either. I want this country to fight using deadly force, not words.

Comment

Originally posted by Prester John
            Yes, get used to it. Whether it be psycho's making poison gas in their garden shed to release on the general public, or the IRA and Red Brigades assassinating civilians for their own idea of justice, or drug dealers putting civilians in the line of fire, the world is an ugly place. Or did the picture mean something else? Do you have any pictures of the mass graves found in Iraq? Or any pictures of the operational Scuds that were disabled by SF in the west of Iraq. What was the question again?

Yeah right. What propoganda are you listening 2. Are those operational scuds the ones we all saw on the news - like never.

As for mass graves - so if there are mass graves that means we can melt childrens faces off - I get it.

Comment

Yeah right. What propoganda are you listening 2. Are those operational scuds the ones we all saw on the news - like never.

As for mass graves - so if there are mass graves that means we can melt childrens faces off - I get it.
              What no comeback about the IRA or the Red Brigades? Shining Path not in your little pamphlet of stuff to complain about today? Never heard of the Crusades? I think your bleeding heart needs some more education about what history (theirs and ours) will mark as important. At the moment you rate as trivial with a small "t". Go visit the burns unit in your local (preferable children's) hospital if you want some more amusement at the expense of others. I'm sure you'll get some good laughs there.

Comment

Wow, I see you guys have a few AoW types here too...

Goblin
                Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles and Das Reich Design Team Member
                DAS REICH CAMPAIGN, and THE SPWaW ICON GUIDE AVAILABLE AT: The SP:WaW Depot
                In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise strategems. In death ground, fight.

Comment

What no comeback about the IRA or the Red Brigades? Shining Path not in your little pamphlet of stuff to complain about today? Never heard of the Crusades? I think your bleeding heart needs some more education about what history (theirs and ours) will mark as important. At the moment you rate as trivial with a small "t". Go visit the burns unit in your local (preferable children's) hospital if you want some more amusement at the expense of others. I'm sure you'll get some good laughs there.

How irrelavent. You are talking of what use to be. You are also losing the issue. I simply poited out that in the 'war on terror' (big joke) that children get killed and maimed and damn sight more than ever died on 9/11. And each one of the deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq were unavoidable. 9/11 not so.

So just because the IRA kill civilans it does not mean the USA can vapourise iraqis because they have shite intelligence now does it. So george Bush says :'The shining path kill civilans, so we can - I don't think so.

Counter me with some intelligent and thought provoking rant rather than just rant.

Comment

How irrelavent. You are talking of what use to be. You are also losing the issue. I simply poited out that in the 'war on terror' (big joke) that children get killed and maimed and damn sight more than ever died on 9/11. And each one of the deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq were unavoidable. 9/11 not so.

So just because the IRA kill civilans it does not mean the USA can vapourise iraqis because they have shite intelligence now does it. So george Bush says :'The shining path kill civilans, so we can - I don't think so.

Counter me with some intelligent and thought provoking rant rather than just rant.
                    Hmmmmm. Issues in this thread - none.
                    Reasons for arguing with you - none.
                    Should I be ashamed of not being smart enough to ignore your spam - yes.

Comment

Hmmmmm. Issues in this thread - none.
                      Reasons for arguing with you - none.
                      Should I be ashamed of not being smart enough to ignore your spam - yes.

Yet again astounded by the detail and sourcing of your amazing argument. You seem so needed by the forum for all your positive and interesting points. Or am I getting confused with someone who just lurks and attacks those comments he dislikes with nothing more than abuse, and never actually giving an opinion on anything.

Comment

I simply poited out that in the 'war on terror' (big joke) that children get killed and maimed and damn sight more than ever died on 9/11.
                        • First of all, the people of this country have been subjected to Islamic fundamentalist threats and violence throughout the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s. 9/11 was the final slap in the face and first massive attack on US soil that left this country no choice but to take dramatic action. The penalty of inaction would be complete collapse of American prestige in the world and invitation of future attacks. A popular theme promoted by the Islamists was the claim that the Americans were too lazy ("interested only in their mutual funds") and too decadent to take any meaningful action at all. The poorly chosen example of Somalia was given. If provoking the USA into action was the purpose of the extremists, they got what they wanted.
                        • It is fair to say that the War on Terror has not reached all of its objectives, but you'll be in denial of the past 2 years if you claim it's just a joke. Thousands of Islamists are dead and hundreds are in prison. Allmost all of Al-Qaida's pre 9/11 top leadership has been apprehended. Face those people (or visit their graves) and tell them war on terror is a joke. The greatest terrorist enterprise of all time, the Afghanistan terror camps under Taliban is gone. Saddam Hussein, a highly popular and hopeful champion of anti-American politics in the Mid East is gone.
                        • The humiliation of the other side is EXTREME and far outweighs the actual human and material losses. They have new understanding of the ruthless capacity of this supposedly "inactive" and "indecisive" nation. The prestige of this nation has been restored. Lots of formely neutral Muslims around the world have been alienated but the fact is those people never mattered. They are cowards who are afraid to speak out against religious extremism and terrorism that goes on right in front of their noses. This nation doesn't need support or encouragement from cowards.
                        • Terror suspects from Saudi Arabia and other countries hostile to America can no longer come over here to party at night clubs, talk anti-American talk, raise millions of dollars for terrorist activities and plan and engage in terrorist activities. The have been wiped out from the American soil 100%. There is nobody of importance left except mostly ineffective domestic extremists (bio attacks) here and there. We owe this to the initiatives of the War on Terror.
                        • In reference to what you said about the "shite intelligence" that lead to the war on Saddam-we know there are serious questions. If we find out it's true the Bush-Cheney team put pressure on the CIA to make up WMD stories the president and vice-president should be removed from office. But Saddam Hussein will still be hanged and you know very well why.
                        Last edited by MonsterZero; 04 Feb 04, 17:20.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero
                          • First of all, the people of this country have been subjected to Islamic fundamentalist threats and violence throughout the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s. 9/11 was the final slap in the face and first massive attack on US soil that left this country no choice but to take dramatic action. The penalty of inaction would be complete collapse of American prestige in the world and invitation of future attacks. A popular theme promoted by the Islamists was the claim that the Americans were too lazy ("interested only in their mutual funds") and too decadent to take any meaningful action at all. The poorly chosen example of Somalia was given. If provoking the USA into action was the purpose of the extremists, they got what they wanted.
                          • It is fair to say that the War on Terror has not reached all of its objectives, but you'll be in denial of the past 2 years if you claim it's just a joke. Thousands of Islamists are dead and hundreds are in prison. Allmost all of Al-Qaida's pre 9/11 top leadership has been apprehended. Face those people (or visit their graves) and tell them war on terror is a joke. The greatest terrorist enterprise of all time, the Afghanistan terror camps under Taliban is gone. Saddam Hussein, a highly popular and hopeful champion of anti-American politics in the Mid East is gone.
                          • The humiliation of the other side is EXTREME and far outweighs the actual human and material losses. They have new understanding of the ruthless capacity of this supposedly "inactive" and "indecisive" nation. The prestige of this nation has been restored. Lots of formely neutral Muslims around the world have been alienated but the fact is those people never mattered. They are cowards who are afraid to speak out against religious extremism and terrorism that goes on right in front of their noses. This nation doesn't need support or encouragement from cowards.
                          • Terror suspects from Saudi Arabia and other countries hostile to America can no longer come over here to party at night clubs, talk anti-American talk, raise millions of dollars for terrorist activities and plan and engage in terrorist activities. The have been wiped out from the American soil 100%. There is nobody of importance left except mostly ineffective domestic extremists (bio attacks) here and there. We owe this to the initiatives of the War on Terror.
                          • In reference to what you said about the "shite intelligence" that lead to the war on Saddam-we know there are serious questions. If we find out it's true the Bush-Cheney team put pressure on the CIA to make up WMD stories the president and vice-president should be removed from office. But Saddam Hussein will still be hanged and you know very well why.
                          Hang him he is a murderer - but let the Iraqi people try him. ANd then hang Bush for warcrimes also - hang him high like a rag doll.

Comment

So will you please list all the Islamic threats against the US in the 1970's 1980's etc. Wasn't it more a case of US movie makers running out of bad guys and deciding to use Arabs - due to your country being pro-Israeli?

Comment

Hang him he is a murderer - but let the Iraqi people try him. ANd then hang Bush for warcrimes also - hang him high like a rag doll.
                              Come and kick our asses Marko. Start a personal war with the U.S. It will be just as justified as the U.S. war against Iraq. You can hang us and George Bush when you win. What else are you going to do? Keep crying?
                              "Boo hoo - I cry when I meet opposition" - Marko

Apologies to everyone who reads this post. I just couldn't keep silent anymore.
                              ...a man that can stand up for a principle and sit down on his own stool.
                              -the Firesign Theatre

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X