Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Vote for Hillary if you want war in Syria'. Trump is now cutting and running.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by craven View Post

    LMAO just saw on a tv show he told Scarbough he wanted Petraus as Sec of State but couldn't because the Generals did want him.
    Google shows him as republican. The wiki has him miraculously becoming independent just as he's assuming command of that 5 trillion dollar totally concocted republican gem in Iraq that started this entire crisis. Trump then wants him as SoS and still he somehow remains clean of republican taint at the whim of their selective tunnel vision? Trump said he was a nationalist. Does that mean anything to any of them? In the words of Trump: 'Gee it could, but I don't see any reason why it would.' The party of inquiring minds. lmao
    Last edited by macgregr; 20 Dec 18, 12:19.

    Comment


    • #17
      Oh I have to love Trumps very selective memory. Blame Obama for Isis and then does same thing himself. Well hopefully this works better than the last time we did it.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Freebird View Post



        Who advised Obama to "reset"
        Who declared ISIS to be the JV team?
        Cute, but I see it a little differently.

        After 17 years, it is time to admit that the US Military of the 21st century is not succeeding in the Muddle East.
        Time to leave. After 17 years of our longest-ever war, it is just throwing more lives away.

        The Left can was carefully counting every death in Iraq and Trashcanistan all through the Bush presidency, and were gloating non-stop when the total reached the number of dead from 9/11 and kept going up ever that.
        Let 'em eat Yellow Cake.

        The Russians are there, and the Turks are there. Say what you will about those people, they know what to do with ISIS - KILL THEM.
        Let them do what our Byzantine GOvt is no longer capable of; let them end it.

        Leaving Syria is nothing more than the President fulfilling a campaign promise.
        So.... is that all it takes to enrage the Left to this extent?

        Need I even ask?
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

        -Captain Jack

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by macgregr View Post
          Does anyone remember this meme? It was actually concocted by Putin's FSB as part of operation 'Let's help put Dumbo in the White House'. I'm not here to defend Obama. He was a foreign policy pussy. But he was handed a foreign policy disaster, along with an economic one. He fixed one of the two. He actually COULD'VE left Afghanistan the moment he got Bin Laden. But like the FP noob he was, he deferred to generals which; much like others in Washington, he seemed to respect MORE BECAUSE they were republicans. Almost looks like he did it for the sake of helping sheep-dip GW Bush, much like Clinton did for Reagan/Bush despite finding the burning pile of Somalian dogpoop on the Whitehouse door placed the day after the election. The Democratic party needs to split to be sure. But when it does it will be between Democrats and Republicans. What passes for a republican party today is a criminal operation taking help from any and all foreign adversaries.

          Oh? Which one was that? Because he sure didn'’t fix the economy.
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by macgregr View Post
            Does anyone remember this meme? It was actually concocted by Putin's FSB as part of operation 'Let's help put Dumbo in the White House'. I'm not here to defend Obama. He was a foreign policy pussy. But he was handed a foreign policy disaster, along with an economic one. He fixed one of the two. He actually COULD'VE left Afghanistan the moment he got Bin Laden. But like the FP noob he was, he deferred to generals which; much like others in Washington, he seemed to respect MORE BECAUSE they were republicans. Almost looks like he did it for the sake of helping sheep-dip GW Bush, much like Clinton did for Reagan/Bush despite finding the burning pile of Somalian dogpoop on the Whitehouse door placed the day after the election. The Democratic party needs to split to be sure. But when it does it will be between Democrats and Republicans. What passes for a republican party today is a criminal operation taking help from any and all foreign adversaries.
            So your argument is that Bobo's 'dont bomb without advance warning' accomplished anything is Syria? Because as Tsar notes, Bobo didn't do squat for the economy. Apparently you've conveniently forgotten the threads here pointing out that service lives of very expensive aircraft were being shortened over Syria bombing empty targets. Recall Bobo's refusal to bomb oil wells who production was funding ISIS/ISIL?

            We have no friends in Syria.
            We have no interests in Syria.
            Syrian infrastructure has been thoroughly destroyed, so which group of enemies who inherits the mess will have hell trying to rebuild the nation, even if the CIA and Mossad don't see how many ways they can screw up the process.

            We are not the world's policeman. Americans need not die in Syria.

            Bobo didn't 'get' Bin Ladin. A CIA operation begun under Bush took him out. Meanwhile, Bobo was launching his 'surge' which accomplished nothing.

            As to minions of foreign powers, take a good look at the Clintons, the DNC's poster children, who raised 220 million from foreign governments.

            Either your grasp of history is amazingly weak, or you're on someone's payroll, comrade.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

            Comment


            • #21
              There is no point to a war in the middle east, and plenty of reasons to allow them to fight it out amongst themselves. Send the kids of Congress and the Senate over thee and we'll see how "vital" these operations really are.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

              Comment


              • #22
                Amazing how the perspective dances with the requirements of the party. Truly fascinating; and I say that because I respect the mental capacity. I'm only pointing out the vulnerability.

                The above post might hold true in the case of Afghanistan.

                My problem with this sudden pullout is that it is being done in concert with our NEW allies(Russia, Turkey, an d Iran) In fact, pretty much at their behest. It's also being done against our OLD allies; the Kurds and all our traditional allies who suffered with our miserable losing ME strategies in Iraq and Afghanistan. But the right wing cannot see this, and I'm done trying. It goes back to Reagan; one of the worst traitors in this country's history; and his parting gift; FoxNews.

                One day, after all this political turmoil has been engaged to it's ultimate conclusion, I believe there will be a memorial placed at the spot where the Fox News building stood; and we will finally be able to honestly look at history, containing everything their spread of propaganda has done to not only damage, but ultimately destroy the United States.

                The crazy thing is how old now one has to be to remember how the country was before Fox News. We now have a couple generations poisoned by it's very ambitious and concocted spin. Let me first say; I've watched Fox News and when it comes to the aspect of format; they are a superior news platform. You get important news quicker than you would on CNN or MSNBC. You also get it spun for you. Same principle as RT; and with the same intent. Because of their more potent news format, they have literally made themselves into this new symbiotic branch of the US government. But then, I'm old enough to know that.

                I have failed to come up with any logical reason why CNN and MSNBC seem to trot confidently toward their own demise as reliable sources of important world information. You may find my conclusion pessimistically paranoid, but I believe that historically, within this same era as Fox News, we're seeing an audacious new strategy from the '1%'(for lack of a better term). They have begun since the early 90s of making larger and larger investments targeted at softening their opposition. They have targeted every entity that can be seen as their opposition, whether it's CNN or MSNBC, or the DNC as well. But then they can do that; they have that kind of money.
                Last edited by macgregr; 24 Dec 18, 13:10.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by macgregr View Post
                  My problem with this sudden pullout is that it is being done in concert with our NEW allies(Russia, Turkey, an d Iran) In fact, pretty much at their behest. It's also being done against our OLD allies; the Kurds and all our traditional allies who suffered with our miserable losing ME strategies in Iraq and Afghanistan. But the right wing cannot see this, and I'm done trying. It goes back to Reagan; one of the worst traitors in this country's history; and his parting gift; FoxNews.
                  We have always exploited the Kurds. Your ignorance of the situation is displayed by your reference to them as a single, unified cultural entity.

                  Our strategy in Iraq and Afghan worked well enough: the government we put into Afghan is still hanging on, and Iraq, our long-term enemy, is completely wrecked. What other allies you're referring to appear to exist solely in your mind.

                  Originally posted by macgregr View Post
                  The crazy thing is how old now one has to be to remember how the country was before Fox News. We now have a couple generations poisoned by it's very ambitious and concocted spin. Let me first say; I've watched Fox News and when it comes to the aspect of format; they are a superior news platform. You get important news quicker than you would on CNN or MSNBC. You also get it spun for you. Same principle as RT; and with the same intent. Because of their more potent news format, they have literally made themselves into this new symbiotic branch of the US government. But then, I'm old enough to know that.
                  You are completely delusional.

                  Originally posted by macgregr View Post
                  I have failed to come up with any logical reason why CNN and MSNBC seem to trot confidently toward their own demise as reliable sources of important world information. .
                  Because both make stories up, twist the truth on the occasions they stumble across it, and operate with such apparent bias that they have lost the trust of any view who has any sense at all.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                     

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X