Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Vote for Hillary if you want war in Syria'. Trump is now cutting and running.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 'Vote for Hillary if you want war in Syria'. Trump is now cutting and running.

    Does anyone remember this meme? It was actually concocted by Putin's FSB as part of operation 'Let's help put Dumbo in the White House'. I'm not here to defend Obama. He was a foreign policy pussy. But he was handed a foreign policy disaster, along with an economic one. He fixed one of the two. He actually COULD'VE left Afghanistan the moment he got Bin Laden. But like the FP noob he was, he deferred to generals which; much like others in Washington, he seemed to respect MORE BECAUSE they were republicans. Almost looks like he did it for the sake of helping sheep-dip GW Bush, much like Clinton did for Reagan/Bush despite finding the burning pile of Somalian dogpoop on the Whitehouse door placed the day after the election. The Democratic party needs to split to be sure. But when it does it will be between Democrats and Republicans. What passes for a republican party today is a criminal operation taking help from any and all foreign adversaries.

  • #2
    Originally posted by macgregr View Post
    Does anyone remember this meme? It was actually concocted by Putin's FSB as part of operation 'Let's help put Dumbo in the White House'. I'm not here to defend Obama. He was a foreign policy pussy. But he was handed a foreign policy disaster, along with an economic one. He fixed one of the two. He actually COULD'VE left Afghanistan the moment he got Bin Laden. But like the FP noob he was, he deferred to generals which; much like others in Washington, he seemed to respect MORE BECAUSE they were republicans.
    Which General is that?
    Obama is not taking policy from generals, he has advisors.

    His foreign policy advisors would include Defense, State and NSA.
    From 2011-2017:

    Hillary Clinton
    John Kerry
    Donilson
    Susan Rice
    Ash Carter
    James Crapper
    Last edited by Freebird; 19 Dec 18, 11:21.

    Comment


    • #3
      One of those that divulged secrets to Russian agents. Petraeus.

      Comment


      • #4



        Who advised Obama to "reset"
        Who declared ISIS to be the JV team?

        Comment


        • #5
          I'll let the conversation end with you carrying Putin's water. Suits me fine.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by macgregr View Post
            One of those that divulged secrets to Russian agents. Petraeus.
            What is your evidence that Patreaus is a Republican?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Freebird View Post

              What is your evidence that Patreaus is a Republican?
              Really dude? He was almost Trump's Secretary of State, in spite of the treason(if not because of it). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Petraeus
              Last edited by macgregr; 19 Dec 18, 11:39.

              Comment


              • #8
                [QUOTE=macgregr;n5084626]Does anyone remember this meme? It was actually concocted by Putin's FSB as part of operation 'Let's help put Dumbo in the White House'. I'm not here to defend Obama. He was a foreign policy pussy. But he was handed a foreign policy disaster, along with an economic one. He fixed one of the two. He actually COULD'VE left Afghanistan the moment he got Bin Laden. But like the FP noob he was, he deferred to generals which; much like others in Washington, he seemed to respect MORE BECAUSE they were republicans. Almost looks like he did it for the sake of helping sheep-dip GW Bush, much like Clinton did for Reagan/Bush despite finding the burning pile of Somalian dogpoop on the Whitehouse door placed the day after the election. The Democratic party needs to split to be sure. But when it does it will be between Democrats and Republicans. What passes for a republican party today is a criminal operation taking help from any and all foreign adversaries.[/QUOTE]

                1that is why you have vice presidents in cse the emergency stop cord has to be yanked...


                " where HAVE you gone, Gerald 'Jerry\
                ' Ford- a nations turns its lonely eyes to you...."

                AS we say in Canada- an Arctic Char rots from the head...
                The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by macgregr View Post

                  Really dude? He was almost Trump's Secretary of State, in spite of the treason. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Petraeus
                  Yes really Dude, try reading the actual article you posted....


                  According to Petraeus, he does not vote in elections, having stopped following his promotion to major general in 2002 as part of a desire to be seen as apolitical. He has confirmed that he did not vote in the 2016 election.[230][231]


                  "Lunch with the FT: David Petraeus". Financial Times. May 6, 2016. Retrieved October 15, 2016. "Iím completely non-partisan," Petraeus continues


                  He's not a Republican, although he might have identified as a Republican in his younger years, when the Democrats were still lynching blacks down south....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Freebird View Post

                    Yes really Dude, try reading the actual article you posted....


                    According to Petraeus, he does not vote in elections, having stopped following his promotion to major general in 2002 as part of a desire to be seen as apolitical. He has confirmed that he did not vote in the 2016 election.[230][231]


                    "Lunch with the FT: David Petraeus". Financial Times. May 6, 2016. Retrieved October 15, 2016. "Iím completely non-partisan," Petraeus continues


                    He's not a Republican, although he might have identified as a Republican in his younger years, when the Democrats were still lynching blacks down south....
                    Lmao. Just. Stop. Das vedanya.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by macgregr View Post

                      Lmao. Just. Stop..
                      Certainly, then I'll take it that you've conceded that you were wrong? Fine.


                      The only ones who are responsible for Obama's foreign policy in Syria are himself and his cabinet & senior advisors.
                      Trying to blame Republicans for that is a joke.

                      You want to blame Bush for his policy mistakes?
                      By all means, go ahead. He owns it.

                      But now you want tell us that pussy-whipped Obama wasn't bright enough to make his own policy choices without talking to a general who had real balls? That sounds pretty pathetic.


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Freebird View Post

                        Yes really Dude, try reading the actual article you posted....


                        According to Petraeus, he does not vote in elections, having stopped following his promotion to major general in 2002 as part of a desire to be seen as apolitical. He has confirmed that he did not vote in the 2016 election.[230][231]


                        "Lunch with the FT: David Petraeus". Financial Times. May 6, 2016. Retrieved October 15, 2016. "Iím completely non-partisan," Petraeus continues


                        He's not a Republican, although he might have identified as a Republican in his younger years, when the Democrats were still lynching blacks down south....


                        does that make him a 'D>I>N>O>" Democrat in Name only?
                        The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Fascinating to observe the desperation of the absolute BS spin apparently indoctrinated into the sheep.

                          Petraeus is now a democrat. The democrats of the 60s lynched blacks. Perhaps the 1860s. I was there in the 60s. The dixiecrats were all republicans by 1980. Obama pussy whipped? Is that what you call a happy marriage now? You have other words for Bill of course. You're beginning to sound like that robot Nomad from Star Trek shortly before he self destructs. Must sterilize! Ste-er-il-i-ize.
                          Last edited by macgregr; 19 Dec 18, 15:57.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by marktwain View Post
                            [/B]

                            does that make him a 'D>I>N>O>" Democrat in Name only?
                            No, my point was this, he was born in 1952, which means that he would of grown up as a teenager in the era of civil rights movenment, Chicago riots and Vietnam war protests. Maybe he didn't identify with the Jim Crow era Democrats or the rabidly anti-war Left.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Freebird View Post

                              Yes really Dude, try reading the actual article you posted....


                              According to Petraeus, he does not vote in elections, having stopped following his promotion to major general in 2002 as part of a desire to be seen as apolitical. He has confirmed that he did not vote in the 2016 election.[230][231]


                              "Lunch with the FT: David Petraeus". Financial Times. May 6, 2016. Retrieved October 15, 2016. "Iím completely non-partisan," Petraeus continues


                              He's not a Republican, although he might have identified as a Republican in his younger years, when the Democrats were still lynching blacks down south....
                              LMAO just saw on a tv show he told Scarbough he wanted Petraus as Sec of State but couldn't because the Generals did want him.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X