Mark's plumbing and jihadi supplies..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark's plumbing and jihadi supplies..

The black Ford F-250 started life as a truck for a Texas-based plumbing company, carrying toilets, pipes and other supplies. But then it was sold to a Ford dealership in Houston, and after that, shepherded off to parts unknown. Until, that is, it appeared as the focal point of a tweet from a supposed extremist last December. The photo indicated that the truck no longer carried ceramic parts; emerging from its cargo bed were a black-cloaked figure and an antiaircraft gun. According to the tweet, the truck was being used by Jaish al-Muhajireen wal-Ansar (the “Muhajireen Brigade”), an extremist group fighting the Syrian government.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ria/?tid=sm_fb

I can't imagine he has much of a case if he didn't get the dealership's promise in writing.

Maybe next time he'll do what most folks do, get an eraser wheel and remove them himself.

And why is he upset? His truck is fighting Assad. That makes that group the good guys!
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Any publicity is good publicity

Is that phone number still useful ?
      Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

"For all your plumbing needs, just shout Allah akbar, and receive free anti drone cover today."

Infidels will incur a surcharge.....
        Last edited by Achtung Baby; 15 Dec 15, 06:25.
        "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
        Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
        Mark Twain.

Comment

Wow Marks Plumbing trucks in the hands of a terror group. As I said before God bless the Muslims and Christians who are righting the ISIL and groups that are similar to ISIL. Skoblin(and Sal for that matter cuz I know your interested and you use terms like Jihadist and Radical Islam) your a cool guy, and Im totally cool with you and I ask this in the nicest way...if a Iraqi Muslim says his Jihad is to destroy ISIL and make Mosul a place for equal treatment of Christians and Muslims then do you approve of the Iraqi Muslims Jihad ?

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
            (...) ...if a Iraqi Muslim says his Jihad is to destroy ISIL and make Mosul a place for equal treatment of Christians and Muslims then do you approve of the Iraqi Muslims Jihad ?
            Is it not for God to judge the worth of man's Jihad ?

If your Iraqi Muslim does well, he'll be rewarded with a suitable afterlife, if not, then not.

Our human judgement really doesn't matter in that regard.

Of course that's only in as far as anyone's Jihad takes place far away from here, and it causes no practical problems for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

If your Iraqi Muslim does well, he'll be rewarded with a suitable afterlife, if not, then not.

Of course that's only in as far as anyone's Jihad takes place far away from here, and it causes no practical problems for me.
              Gerry, I believe Taib's complaint, which was directed against me, is that the term jihad in Arabic simply means "effort". It does not have any specific political connotation. However, like it or not, the term jihad in English has indeed acquired a specific and generally accepted connotation as a neologism for militant Islamic fundamentalism - whether this appellation is correct or not. My other option is to keep on citing the individual names of all the separate groups involved, which is both tiresome and tedious.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                , is that the term jihad in Arabic simply means "effort".

Never seen an "effort" sharpened like the one they are using there.
                That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Gerry, I believe Taib's complaint, which was directed against me, is that the term jihad in Arabic simply means "effort". It does not have any specific political connotation. However, like it or not, the term jihad in English has indeed acquired a specific and generally accepted connotation as a neologism for militant Islamic fundamentalism - whether this appellation is correct or not. My other option is to keep on citing the individual names of all the separate groups involved, which is both tiresome and tedious.
                  In 1914 the Ottoman Sultan in Constantinople proclaimed a Jihad against the British Empire which called on all Muslims to take up arms against the British. He certainly meant more than an effort.
                  Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                  Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Gerry, I believe Taib's complaint, which was directed against me, is that the term jihad in Arabic simply means "effort".
                    Effort *to reach paradise* - afaik.

"Good works" as it was known in simpler times.

I reserve my "efforts" for more mundane endeavours.

I reserve for God the right to judge.

Comment

Rather ingenuous defining it as effort - it is multi use but more like the German Kampf as in Panzer Kampfwagen or Mine Kampf!
                      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

The majority of Shia and Sunni Muslims have sighted the Quran and the Hadiths when countering the viewpoints of ISIL. Otoh when ISIL for example burned alive a Jordanian pilot, some of the subsequent ISIL videos would run a Quran quote while the video was going. So now it comes down to who is right in the eyes of God. Muslims who are fighting ISIL use the Quran as justification for fighting ISIL. ISIL says the Quran teaches to do what ISIL does. If the Iraqi Muslim who says Jihad means to defeat ISIL and make Iraq a place that is tolerate for Muslims and Christians..this would follow in the ways of Islam. What ISIL wont tell you is the story of the early Muslims migration to Abbysina..where Muhammad used positive words to describe a Christian King. Early Muslims successfully sought protection from a Christian King. You will find stories of unity and tolerance in both the Quran and Bible.

ISIL members are not citing the Early Muslims Migration to Abbysina. ISIL members are pulling quotes from the Quran which describe a past event and using those quotes to justify their actions.

The Iraqi Muslim will base his action of defeating ISIL and bringing tolerance to Mosul on the entire Quran. ISIL has now become the very groups that tried to kill the early Muslims. We Christians are now faced with a similar decision that faced the Negus of Abbysina in the 7th century..do we take in Syrian Muslim refugees who are fleeing ISIL?
                        Last edited by Taieb el-Okbi; 17 Dec 15, 20:03.

Comment

After 9/11, the DMV recalled a number of personalized license plates including many variations of English spellings of Allah u Akbar and Jihad.
                          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

So, just for some reference, interpretations that may be correct left to Allah to judge it would seem ...

There is a Catch 22 here in that what was said to Muhammad by Allah can't be changed and the last of the revelations is very anti non-Muslim. The Koran is not arranged in order of revelation, but roughly longest to shortest of the chapters(books)/Surah. Any later revelation that contradicts an earlier one is the one that was to apply, abrogation. Here's a link to the chronological order of the Koran;
                            http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Chronologi...f_the_Qur%27an

Some of the relating passages of the Koran, addressing the mandate of (physical)Jihad(Holy War) and rewards for engaging in such, etc.;

[2.154] And do not speak of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead; nay, (they are) alive, but you do not perceive.

[2.216] Fighting is enjoined on you, and h is an object of dislike to you; and it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you love a thing while it is evil for you, and Allah knows, while you do not know.

[4.74] Therefore let those fight in the way of Allah, who sell this world's life for the hereafter; and whoever fights in the way of Allah, then be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward.

[4.76] Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the Shaitan. Fight therefore against the friends of the Shaitan; surely the strategy of the Shaitan is weak.

[4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

[5.32] For this reason did We prescribe to the children of Israel that whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men; and certainly Our apostles came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them certainly act extravagantly in the land.
                            [5.33] The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,

[8.38] Say to those who disbelieve, if they desist, that which is past shall be forgiven to them; and if they return, then what happened to the ancients has already passed.
                            [8.39] And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

[8.60] And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah's way, it will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly.

[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

[9.36] Surely the number of months with Allah is twelve months in Allah's ordinance since the day when He created the heavens and the earth, of these four being sacred; that is the right reckoning; therefore be not unjust to yourselves regarding them, and fight the polytheists all together as they fight you all together; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

[33.26] And He drove down those of the followers of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some you killed and you took captive another part.
                            [33.27] And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things.

[47.4] So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.
                            [47.5] He will guide them and improve their condition.
                            [47.6] And cause them to enter the garden which He has made known to them.
                            http://quod.lib.umich.edu/k/koran/browse.html
                            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                            “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz

Comment

From the Hadith, the actions and sayings(not "inspired" by Allah's messenger to Muhammad), with regard to Muhammad leading armies in conquest and conversion;

The Muslims performing the so-called "terrorist" actions refer to what they do as Jihad, and anyone being honest about Islam would acknowledge that there are different forms of Jihad. These Islamists/Jihadists view themselves as fundamentalists of Islam and true followers Muhammad's example and command;

"I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah."

From;
                              Book 001, Number 0033:
                              It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.
                              http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religiou...t.php#001.0033

One may find Numbers 0030, 0031, 0032 of related interest as well.
                              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                              “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Berlin.1945
                                by casanova
                                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                                Yesterday, 23:41
                              • casanova
                                AW 169M
                                by casanova
                                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                                Yesterday, 23:26
                              • JBark
                                What changed?
                                by JBark
                                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                                Yesterday, 18:54
                              Working...
                              X