IAF in Saudi Arabia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IAF in Saudi Arabia

Israeli Air force aircraft landed during the past weekend at a military base in Saudi Arabia and unloaded large quantities of military gear, according to a report published Wednesday by Islamic website Islam Times.
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...909732,00.html
    I hope this is not leading to an attack, not because I'm against it, but because there's so much fuss around it, seems amateurish.

One should learn of such a strike the morning after.

Completely un-sourced report in IT, itself questionable in terms of reliability.

What type of aircraft? What type of "gear"? Why land at TUU?

Comment

Hey, your guys published it-why won't you ask them?

Comment

Hey, you sourced YNet, not IT. Just shows your guys'll re-print anything.

Comment

Originally posted by علامت پیروز View Post
          Hey, you sourced YNet, not IT. Just shows your guys'll re-print anything.
          Well...
          Islam Times says...
          The controversial report was also published by the Iranian news agency Fars, under the title "Suspicious military activity of the Zionist regime in Saudi Arabia."
          Security elements in the Persian Gulf told

Comment

..it sounds highly dubious to me, are the Saudis trying to stir the Iranian pot with these rumours.???

Comment

Originally posted by galland View Post
              ..it sounds highly dubious to me, are the Saudis trying to stir the Iranian pot with these rumours.???
              Seems more like Iran is trying to alienate the Saudis, not sure why though.

Comment

Originally posted by Golani View Post
                Seems more like Iran is trying to alienate the Saudis, not sure why though.
                Because they are enemies?Shiite vs. Sunni,Persian vs. Arab and all that.
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                  Because they are enemies?Shiite vs. Sunni,Persian vs. Arab and all that.
                  Never mind how embroiled they'll be amongst themselves, they'll usually be united against us.

There's a famous (well, here ) vintage Israeli movie named "two fingers from Sidon" it covers the initial phase of the first Lebanon war (from the invasion to the retreat from the Shouf mountains) and focuses mainly one the last weeks before the retreat.

In it a veteran sergeant tries to explain the situation to the green platoon leader-

"They brought us a professor, an expert in Middle Eastern affairs who lectured us on the political-demographic structure of this country. Now I understand it. The Christians hate the Druze and the Shiites, The Sunnis and well also the Palestinians.
                  The Druze hate the Christians, no-wait, oh yes, The Druze hate the Christians, the Shiites and the Syrians.
                  The Shiites were screwed over generations so they hate everyone.
                  The Sunnies hate whoever their bosses tell them to hate and the Palestinians don't only hate everybody else but they also hate each other.

But they all have one common denominator, they all hate, boy do they hate us, the Israelis. They would have us up if they could."
                  Last edited by Golani; 24 Jun 10, 09:08.

Comment

Come'on kids, see the sunshine. Saudis and Israelis, old rivals, acting together in harmony. Brings tears to the eyes!

Comment

I remeber a muslim guy being interviewed either in the Middle East or the Afghan/Pakistan region.He described it like this: Today I may fight with my brother,tomorrow I will join the same brother to fight my cousin.Following that my family will unite to fight a different family in the tribe,after that the tribe will unite to fight another tribe and so on and so forth,and this will go in both directions.In other words,my ally today may be my enemy tomorrow and my ally again next week.
                      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Which is a step forward for Israel, because 20 years ago the Saudis would never have admitted they could treat the Israelis as allies, even temporarily.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn239 View Post
                          Which is a step forward for Israel, because 20 years ago the Saudis would never have admitted they could treat the Israelis as allies, even temporarily.
                          I'm still very dubious about it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X