If you liked "we con the world"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you liked "we con the world"...

Latma has issued a compensation after youtube removed their very successful "We Con the World" video for "violation of copyrights".

Here are the three terrors:

Thanks, Golani! That's great!
    "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
    — Groucho Marx

Comment

Parody is fair use; but it's better to cite IP laws than to admitt of being coward; Great find Golani.
      Kosovo is Serbian.
      I support United Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
      Behead those who say Islam is violent!

Comment

Definitely.

There are hundreds of similar (and worse) violations on you tube alone (if not more), only a handful are removed.

Personally I think it quite catchy!

Comment

Wonderful!!! Thanks Oded!
          A ME LE GUARDIE
          "Di noi tremò la nostra vecchia gloria. Tre secoli di fede e una vittoria". Gabriele D'Annunzio

Comment

oi vey, that's what passes for humor in Tel Aviv these days? I'll bet our 100,000 jews in Iran wouldn't even find it funny.

But hey, things are so bad for Israel right now, PR-wise, maybe they're willing to laugh at anything. Judging by the video, that seems so.

Comment

Now here's what passes as humor these days in Tehran. From PressTV, enjoy:

IRGC offers to contain BP oil spill

A commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) offers the help of experts from Khatam al-Anbiya headquarters to contain the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

Brig. Gen. Rostam Qasemi said the failure of US officials to curb the leak had increased concerns about the possibility of an environmental disaster in the Gulf of Mexico.

“It is a cause for shame that the US and UK … are still unable to contain the oil spill two months has passed since the oil rig was destroyed.”

Qasemi went on to say that if the US and UK believe they are unable to contain the spill, “they can formally ask Iran for assistance” and Tehran will “send experts from Khatam al-Anbiya headquarters to help end the major crisis and an environmental disaster.”

"Iranian experience in managing oil leaks in certain Persian Gulf littoral states such as Kuwait is a proof of their capability."

Khatam al-Anbiya is among the 15 Iranian companies which were targeted in the latest round of UN Security Council sanctions imposed against Tehran on June 9.

Despite the recent sanctions, the IRGC is ready to fulfill its humanitarian mission by sending its forces to the Gulf of Mexico, Qasemi added.
              Last edited by علامت پیروز; 21 Jun 10, 09:54.

Comment

Originally posted by علامت پیروز View Post
                oi vey, that's what passes for humor in Tel Aviv these days? I'll bet our 100,000 jews in Iran wouldn't even find it funny.
                Well that's the beauty of an Islamofacist nation, if people laugh at the leader they mysteriously disappear...

But hey, things are so bad for Israel right now, PR-wise, maybe they're willing to laugh at anything. Judging by the video, that seems so.
                Don't now, so far I can count several worldwide citizens in this thread and my PMs who find it pretty darn funny.

Comment

I liked this one, but it wasn't all that funny. It's like the difference between having an irate dog bite your leg, or jjust gum in real good. A little more candor and vicousness could have made this priceless. Still I enjoyed it for what it's worth.
                  How many Allied tanks it would take to destroy a Maus?
                  275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

Comment

I liked it, though I usualy like historical-based songs.

When the guy playing the Turkish PM said "the empire" did he mean the Ottman Empire because if he did, minorities had a much better life under the Ottoman Empire and there was generally more tolerance of them compared to the modern state of Turkey.
                    So in a way recreating the Ottoman Empire/Monarch could be seen as a good thing.
                    ´
                    “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
                      I liked it, though I usualy like historical-based songs.

When the guy playing the Turkish PM said "the empire" did he mean the Ottman Empire because if he did, minorities had a much better life under the Ottoman Empire and there was generally more tolerance of them compared to the modern state of Turkey.
                      So in a way recreating the Ottoman Empire/Monarch could be seen as a good thing.
                      The Armenian genocide?

Comment

Originally posted by Golani View Post
                        The Armenian genocide?
                        Islamic tolerance means only that they won't kill you as long as you pay extortion taxes and keep you mouth shut and your ass out of the public scene. The murderousness of Muslims towards kaffirs is legendary from the 7th century on up, but we don't talk about things candidly so that we can pretend there is something noble or redeeming about Islam. There isn't.
                        275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

Comment

Well that was when the empire was on its deathbed. I'm thinking in more of it's heyday during Suleiman's reign.
                          ´
                          “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Comment

And Obama was trying to pedle Turkey to EU like we don't already have enough islamic and antisemitic jerks... Good thing Euro Obamania aplied only to antiamerican agenda. Funny thing to see is that only good imperialism for left is Ottoman and Soviets ones. I do agree that imperialism is lot better than nationalism but c'mon.
                            Kosovo is Serbian.
                            I support United Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
                            Behead those who say Islam is violent!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
                              Well that was when the empire was on its deathbed. I'm thinking in more of it's heyday during Suleiman's reign.
                              You can claim that, but the viciousness is there. Only in Suleiman's day there was no ethnic separatism like there was in the 19th and 20th. I'd bet though Solomon wasn't a complete psychopath, which makes him better, but it's a safe bet the barns would have burned under him too. Why do you think too that there are Kurds in Turkey and no Greeks too except for a dying ghetto in Constantinople? Being an infidel automatically marks one for death (Sura 9:5 ad nauseum) unless accepts Muslim authority without reservations. Kurds at least are fellow Muslims, even if they are despised.

This is before we talk about the Janissaries the Turkification of Anatolia (largely complete by 1453 in the east but not in the west) and the conversion of every church of note into Mosques. I would hesitate to call the Ottoman state enlightened at any point, and religious tolerance was greater in Europe after 1648 than at any point in Turkey's history and that includes the Ataturk Republic, and the first printing press IIRC was not built in the Empire until just after or just before the Napoleonic Wars. If there is nothing redeeming about Islam, and there's not, this goes doubly for the Ottoman Empire. WWI got ride of that pimple on the face of Europe, which is the one good thing to come out of that war.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X