No announcement yet.

Irish aid boat seeks UN help to reach Gaza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait to see what "secrets" and "surprises" will be revealed . Robert

Qashlaq: Cyprus has no right to refuse entry of Mariam aid ship
    August 21, 2010 ⋅ 12:19 pm ⋅ Post a comment

The head of the Free Palestine Movement, Yasser Qashlaq, stressed that the Mariam aid ship to Gaza will depart as scheduled on August 29.

He told the daily Asharq al-Awsat Saturday: “There will be no backing down from the launch date and Cyprus has no right to refuse it entry to its port.”

“If the ship does not sail, regardless of the reason, I will reveal secrets and many surprises to the Palestinian people,” he added.

http://www.yalibnan.com/2010/08/21/q...riam-aid-ship/
    For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

Comment

• WOW! I hadn't seen another site that was questioning the Miriam Aid ship. Especially one about Lebanon. Robert

Mariam, the (selfish) aid ship
      Posted by: Angie Nassar
      Friday, August 20. 2010

"Any attempt by Mariam to break the Gaza blockade is a provocative act that puts the entire country in danger. The organizers and passengers on the ship should be ready to assume the risk of acting on behalf of all the Lebanese people. Sound familiar?"

http://www.nowlebanon.com/BlogDetail...?TID=513&FID=6
      For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

Comment

• Originally posted by JCFalkenbergIII View Post
        WOW! I hadn't seen another site that was questioning the Miriam Aid ship. Especially one about Lebanon. Robert

Mariam, the (selfish) aid ship
        Posted by: Angie Nassar
        Friday, August 20. 2010

"Any attempt by Mariam to break the Gaza blockade is a provocative act that puts the entire country in danger. The organizers and passengers on the ship should be ready to assume the risk of acting on behalf of all the Lebanese people. Sound familiar?"

http://www.nowlebanon.com/BlogDetail...?TID=513&FID=6
        Analogy to Hezbollah and 2006 war? When you sleep with dogs don't be suprised you wake up with fleas.
        Kosovo is Serbian.
        I support United Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
        Behead those who say Islam is violent!

Comment

• Originally posted by DracoBorealis View Post
          Analogy to Hezbollah and 2006 war? When you sleep with dogs don't be suprised you wake up with fleas.
          That would be a good analogy IMO. Robert

Comment

• Originally posted by JCFalkenbergIII View Post
            He told the daily Asharq al-Awsat Saturday: “There will be no backing down from the launch date and Cyprus has no right to refuse it entry to its port.”
            He is dead wrong; as a sovreign country Cyprus has every right to deny access to its port facilities to any vessel. The only exception to that is when a clear and present danger exists to the vessel in question and its crew, and this is clearly not the case.
            Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
            Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

• Originally posted by bass_man86 View Post
              He is dead wrong; as a sovreign country Cyprus has every right to deny access to its port facilities to any vessel. The only exception to that is when a clear and present danger exists to the vessel in question and its crew, and this is clearly not the case.
              It seems funny how some "Aid" organizations think they can determine what others can do. Robert

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X