Irish aid boat seeks UN help to reach Gaza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DracoBorealis View Post
    Israel enforcing its naval blockade of the Gaza strip is pissing off world's Antisemites opinion!

DracoBorealis
    I fixed it for you Kelt.

Either quote the opinion correctly or attribute the quote to yourself. You could have easily made the point by stating your opinion in response to Kelt06. Do not do this again - ACG Staff
    Last edited by RichardS; 29 Aug 10, 14:09.
    Kosovo is Serbian.
    I support United Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
    Behead those who say Islam is violent!

Comment

I fixed it for you Kelt.
      Modifying somebody else text inside a quote is the lowest form of cheating around here, if you are not a total moron you better delete that idiotic post.

Here is the correct quote:
      Originally posted by kelt06 View Post
      Israel enforcing its naval blockade of the Gaza strip is pissing off world opinion !
      kelt
      Last edited by kelt06; 26 Aug 10, 13:30.

Comment

• Hmmmm. Wouldn't the other countries not allowing these ships to dock or have passage,Ect also be complicit in enforcing Israel's naval blockade? Robert
        For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

Comment

• Originally posted by kelt06 View Post
          Israel enforcing its naval blockade of the Gaza strip is pissing off world opinion !

kelt

It is false reporting from the media that is pissing off everyone. The groups arranging these boats are only trying to stir up bad press for the Israelis. The mainstream media is in on the plan as well. It's no wonder many people have the wrong impression of the situation.

No one has any problem with humanitarian aid going into Gaza. There has always been a process in place for it. The IDF is only looking for banned weapons and materials.
          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone View Post
            It is false reporting from the media that is pissing off everyone. The groups arranging these boats are only trying to stir up bad press for the Israelis. The mainstream media is in on the plan as well. It's no wonder many people have the wrong impression of the situation.

No one has any problem with humanitarian aid going into Gaza. There has always been a process in place for it. The IDF is only looking for banned weapons and materials.
            Have you checked the list of what Israel allowed into Gaza before it was forced to loosen its embargo by the freedom flotilla ?

kelt

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
              No problem. The IDF has been heavily forewarned, and can make ample adjustments. If a boatload of muslim women sail for Gaza, do what the US did in Iraq. Get a boatload of Lionesses (train female IDF soldiers for boarding actions) and search the ship. That'll show that Israel is enforcing their blockade without purposefully trying to **** off world opinion.
              There are women in the IDF tasked specifically to search and communicate with female Muslims, however training them for boarding and take over missions is almost impossible, not only due to the short time available.

Comment

• The only thing is that it wouldn't matter if they were female or not.Just stopping them or attempting to will serve their purpose. Robert
                For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

Comment

• I wonder where the brave Iranian Revolutionary Guards Navy is ? Robert

Comment

I fixed it for you Kelt.
                    I can't believe that one is allowed to blatantly alter another forum member's quote!
                    Reaction to the 2016 Munich shootings:
                    Europe: "We are shocked and support you in these harsh times, we stand by you."
                    USA: "We will check people from Germany extra-hard and it is your own damn fault for being so stupid."

Comment

• Originally posted by Acheron View Post
                      I can't believe that one is allowed to blatantly alter another forum member's quote!
                      I wonder too as to why the forum moderators are very permissing towards extrem right wing members trespassing of forum regulations, bias anyone?

kelt

Comment

• I guess this propaganda ploy by the Iranians didn't work out did it? Robert

Iran MPs to Join Lebanon Aid Ship Bound for Gaza
                        Iranian MPs plan to join an aid ship set to leave from Lebanon to Gaza, Mahmoud Ahmadi Bighash said Saturday.
                        He said an Iranian parliamentary delegation, protesting Israel's siege of the Gaza Strip, may possibly sail on the ship rather than attempt to enter Gaza via Egypt.

"Egypt wants to misuse Iranian parliamentarians' plan to visit Gaza to improve its reputation ruined during the 22-day war between Hamas and Zionist regime," Ahmadi Bighash said. "

http://www.naharnet.com/domino/tn/Ne...6?OpenDocument

Comment

I wonder too as to why the forum moderators are very permissing towards extrem right wing members trespassing of forum regulations, bias anyone?

kelt
                          Believe it or not, but moderators have lives outside the forums.
                          Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichardS View Post
                            Believe it or not, but moderators have lives outside the forums.
                            You mean you guys aren't here 24/7/365 ???? I bet some of you even have JOBS !! I appreciate all you guys do . And I surely don't expect you to notice or get involved in every little middling thing that happens here . IMO This aint one of them. Robert

Comment

• Kelt, we've been through this already, Staff & Admin are NOT cops! You will find the Jack Boots at other forums. We are Staff with duties that are not generally disposed to searching out every little infraction as a primary function of our duties. We do not make a point of reading every post & thread within this community. We are perfectly happy when the community generally polices itself & reports things that may or may not be proscribed if there is any question of it - as opposed to becoming as much a part of the problem by continuing to yammer, argue & carrying on about it. When we do happen along something we also report it & often discuss it among ourselves as we can & often do with those BPRs that derive from the community. So stop assuming that everything you argue about should be the obvious center of the ACG universe - and thus you become 'shocked' when it isn't instantaneously acted upon or even noticed by Staff - because nothing & nobody here is.

And again, as to your ' right gets away with everything - bias' blather, I know beyond all doubt that there are many ol' timers (been here for years) on the left that could as easily tell you that you're full of it in regard. Whether they will or not is another story, but your very suggestion of it defies facts. It is also quite a tall insult to a Staff that is far more diverse in its international & general composition than any other forums on the cyber-highway.

If you find yourself in a forum where everything seems perfectly to your liking, then you ain't in an open community, you're in a country club, gated community or other cliquish type of place. Trust me, those you oppose ain't any happier about you any more than you are about them, but that's just something all must deal with or move on.

ACG Staff
                              On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

kelt
                                Funny, world opinion never cares much when thousands of rockets come out of Gaza.

The world is a strange place.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X