Israel=Fascism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel=Fascism?

Being such big news lately I don't think many of you don't know about the Israel raiding a red cross convoy claiming it was full of muslim extremests and also the killing of a Palestinian general using forged Australian Passports can Israel be trusted or is Israel turning into the nation that terrified there people?
    http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

As is being proven with the reaction to the whole Turkish convoy thing,I srael is on their own and has to do what it has to do to protect it's own.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Any aid delivered in Gaza will be used by Hamas to harass the Jewish state, kill it's people and give street cred to it's founding principle of wiping the Jewish state (and it's people) off the face of the earth. Hamas is a terrorist organization and if they wanted to end this blockade, they coulda....I dunno, STOPPED LOBBING ROCKETS THREE YEARS AGO!

Israel is the only long term hope of the Jewish people. There will come a day when even New York will be Judenfrei; the Jews need a refuge they control. That's why Israel exists at all.
      How many Allied tanks it would take to destroy a Maus?
      275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

Comment

Originally posted by 150935 View Post
        Being such big news lately I don't think many of you don't know about the Israel raiding a red cross convoy claiming it was full of muslim extremests and also the killing of a Palestinian general using forged Australian Passports can Israel be trusted or is Israel turning into the nation that terrified there people?
        If Israel attacked the convoy in international waters then it broke probably 50 different laws and it should be investigated immediately. However, the worst thing you could do right now is to trust the Arab/Turkish explanation of what happened on the ship. Those people have proven to be habitual liars. Nonetheless, 9 good people are dead and no manipulation or lies can bring them back.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
        --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
          Nonetheless, 9 good people are dead and no manipulation or lies can bring them back.
          Nine "good" people?
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Nonetheless, 9 good people are dead and no manipulation or lies can bring them back.
            You know it's a little hard to get real upset for them. No one FORCED them to get on a ship that intended to try to run a blockade to take supplies that will most likely be used to benefit the enemies of the blockader. What exactly did they expect MIGHT happen?
            You don't like religious fundamentalists with guns? Who do you think landed at Plymouth Rock?

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
              Nine "good" people?
              They were on humanitarian mission. Next time you go onto your streets to protest against corruption in your government or wage discrimination or other just cause hopefully riot police shoots you in the face.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
              --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

I find it interesting that the people that chartered the boat has major ties to Al-Queda.

liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/06/01/gaza-clash-turkish-charitys-terror-links/
                Last edited by Legate; 01 Jun 10, 12:37.
                If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

One of the ships trying to get to Gaza was named after the USA's own useful idiot Rachael Corrie. However Israel will lose the PR battle.

Comment

They were on humanitarian mission. Next time you go onto your streets to protest against corruption in your government or wage discrimination or other just cause hopefully riot police shoots you in the face.
                    I suppose there was a humanitarian mission hidden someplace in that convoy.But the true purpose was exactly what happened.And why would you compare legitimate protests to terrorism support?
                    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by tcox View Post
                      One of the ships trying to get to Gaza was named after the USA's own useful idiot Rachael Corrie.
                      There always seems to be a plentiful supply of these useful idiots. I sure wish they'd stop breeding!
                      You don't like religious fundamentalists with guns? Who do you think landed at Plymouth Rock?

Comment

Farewell, remorse! all good to me is lost;
                        Evil, be thou my good.

This quote from Milton as Satan gives his soliloquy upon Mount Niphates springs to mind about these so called doers of good on a humanitarian mission.

Comment

Sorry, I have a real job and a family...I don't have time to waste on "protests".

Which begs the questions how do "activists" support themselves...is the pay grade that great for being a meddling busybody? Does one get double-time and a half for being self-righteous in combo with one's "activist" activities.

Be that as it may...this action had absolutely nothing to do with aid or being humanitarian...and anyone who thinks it did must ride unicorns to their play-date with the tooth fairy.
                          Later - Tater
                          "Why I have a greater affinity to Israel than to the Muslim world after 9/11: Watching a death-match fight on Animal Planet once, I found myself instinctively rooting for the mammal over the reptile."

Comment

You've got a real short and very selective memory. That last time the Isaraelis lowered their guard, the Gaza Palestinians were soon lobbing rockets over the border into peaceful Israel villages. A naval blockade is an internationally recognized barrier. Those "humanitarian" ships chose to ignore it at their own peril. I hope the next flotilla of ships will be more intelligent and find landfall elsewhere.
                            "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Israel does what it needs to do to secure itself. They break a few eggs along the way, but I'm sure it's a fine omlette they have.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X