Iranian love for Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iranian love for Israel

During the Iranian "Army Day" this year they once again show the love they have for Israel . Robert

For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

I always wondered what's the point of all the jumping through fire shows they do...

Comment

Originally posted by Golani View Post
      I always wondered what's the point of all the jumping through fire shows they do...
      Because they got nothing else to show for?

Regards
      Kruska

Comment

So why do it in the first place?

What's the point of military parades if you have nothing to show that will strike fear in your enemy or trust in your people.

Iran's strength is in the not seen, guerrilla and terror and mastering of its proxies and of course it's soon to be acquired nuclear capabilities, if I was them I'd stick to that for now.

Comment

So why do it in the first place?

What's the point of military parades if you have nothing to show that will strike fear in your enemy or trust in your people.

Iran's strength is in the not seen, guerrilla and terror and mastering of its proxies and of course it's soon to be acquired nuclear capabilities, if I was them I'd stick to that for now.
          Hello Golani,

that is exactly what Iran is doing - they couldn't do anything else. And Rambo motorcyclists have a far better PR value onto the uneducated masses then some LeopardIIA6 or MerkavaIII's rolling by.

Regards
          Kruska

Comment

Originally posted by Kruska View Post
            Hello Golani,

that is exactly what Iran is doing - they couldn't do anything else. And Rambo motorcyclists have a far better PR value onto the uneducated masses then some LeopardIIA6 or MerkavaIII's rolling by.

Regards
            Kruska

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ad.php?t=92143

http://www.fresh.co.il/vBulletin/sho...d.php?t=510107

That's just a small taste...
            Attached Files

Comment

Golani
              It might take some time - but I can show you some photos from Sayeret Matkal and Shaldag fellows together with our guys doing exactly the same

Regards
              Kruska

Comment

Hack I did it.

But it wasn't in front of top ranking officers and leaders of my country in a parade meant to show the military strength of my country.

Comment

What kind of military leader is the bloke with the trumpet? Field Marshall of the most holy and awesome islamic republic for musical instruments and wind ensembles?

And have the 2 other guys with the same uniforms equally awesome responsibilities?
                  Ha, wie so stolz und hehr
                  Wirft über Land und Meer
                  Weithin der deutsche Aar
                  Flammenden Blick.

Comment

Hack I did it.

But it wasn't in front of top ranking officers and leaders of my country in a parade meant to show the military strength of my country.
                    If you consider a 3-Star General from the IDF and Bundeswehr as being in front of top ranking officers - well then it was so.
                    And like the Iranians - the Israelis (and incl. me) off course enjoy the overhead view of F-16I Sufa's and AH-64D Saraf's and find it far more impressive then some empty missile containers or a crappy Zulfiqar.

Regards
                    Kruska

Comment

Originally posted by Kruska View Post
                      Hello Golani,

Regards
                      Kruska
                      Exactly Kruska. What better way to show contempt and hatred then using a stunt like that? . I don't recall any other military type parades in the West or even in Israel where they allowed banners or signs calling for the "death" or anything else of other countries. Robert
                      Last edited by JCFalkenbergIII; 23 Apr 10, 10:26.
                      For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

Comment

Originally posted by JCFalkenbergIII View Post
                        Exactly Kruska. What better way to show contempt and hatred then using a stunt like that? . I don't recall any other military type parades in the West or even in Israel where they allowed banners or signs calling for the "death" or anything else of other countries. Robert
                        Hello Robert,

The Iranians or whatever other Muslim country you could think of - besides Pakistans nukes - don't have anything to attack Israel in a way as to defeat them. And even if Iran has a or some nukes it wouldn't work either since they would not selfdestruct themselves in a nuke war with Israel.
                        However knowing that Israel has been kicking the **** out of all it's neighbours robbs them of their sleep - and knowing that Israel posesses nukes makes them go totally nuts - so at least they also want some nukes.
                        And since their miliatary means are absolutley pathetic - they have nothing that could actually threaten Israel or the US - they will continue to burn their enemies flags since there is obviously nothing else what they could to so as to express their hatred for Israel and those who support Israel.
                        The only "effective" weapon they believe to have is some kamikaze weirdows who blow themselves up.

So let's hope they keep burning flags - and jumping on motorcycles - since that at least keeps them buisy and doesn't kill people as per immediate.

Regards
                        Andy

Comment

The "new" asymmetric wars we encounter lately (OIF, OEF, Lebanon) show how Iran knows it;s actual military strength and how to properly employ it.

Never underestimate your enemy.

What still remains a riddle to me is if they do know their place in the world, why are they still insisting on these fake and humorous shows?

Comment

Probably for their own people more than anything. They can't come out and say "We run terrorist cells in Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, etc, look how strong we are!" So the put on these little farces for the ignorant masses who wouldn't know a real S-300 if it was dropped on them.
                            "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
                              Probably for their own people more than anything. They can't come out and say "We run terrorist cells in Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, etc, look how strong we are!" So the put on these little farces for the ignorant masses who wouldn't know a real S-300 if it was dropped on them.
                              True. And yet there are those who will try and deny the hatred and bigotry they have for Israel and the Jews. Robert

Last edited by JCFalkenbergIII; 25 Apr 10, 11:12.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X