Ahmadinejad "calls out" Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahmadinejad "calls out" Obama

"Mr. Obama, you are a newcomer (to politics). Wait until your sweat dries and get some experience. Be careful not to read just any paper put in front of you or repeat any statement recommended," Ahmadinejad said in the speech, aired live on state TV. "(American officials) bigger than you, more bullying than you, couldn't do a damn thing, let alone you."

Whole story here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36212348...deastn_africa/

What Ahmadihandjob is really saying: "Obama,you may kiss my ass,and suck my ****,but that doesn't mean I will respect you in the morning."
    Last edited by Gixxer86g; 07 Apr 10, 13:34.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Words!!!!

Iran is not to be discounted as a threat but on the flip side neither should the US. Never underestamate your enemy but again never over estimate your enemy.

As thing are now going, sooner or later we well have to see which side poses the most threat.

Speak softly and carry a big stick but you damn well make sure you have the bigger stick.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Actually I saw an interview with some people who had come back from Iran and it appears that the Iranians would rather be dealing with Bush rather than Obama since they do not think they can trust Obama. With Bush they knew he was sincere in what he said. Will be interesting to see if more is reported on this.

Comment

It's unfortunate but a lot of Americans agree with this tin-horn dictator.

His comments are not only insulting to the President, but to America in general.

Comment

No no no!

He's words were diabolically twisted by the blood thirsty world media in hopes for a new conflict with new scoops along with it....

We should really wait for Glenn to arrive with the correct translation for Her Ahmadinajad's words.

Now, sarcasm aside, Obama will blink first.

Comment

Originally posted by Golani View Post
              We should really wait for Glenn to arrive with the correct translation for Her Ahmadinajad's words.
              That's right! As it is well known that only Iranians are able to read and understand Farsi . For all we poor non Farsi speakers know Ahmadinajad was complimenting Obama and giving him some helpful advice . At least Hugo Chavez says what he means and is clear in his insulting and disrespectful comments. No one claims his words and rhetoric are mistranslated like some say Ahmadinajad's are . Robert
              Last edited by JCFalkenbergIII; 07 Apr 10, 22:17.
              For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

Comment

Originally posted by dave123 View Post
                "Mr. Obama, you are a newcomer (to politics). Wait until your sweat dries and get some experience. Be careful not to read just any paper put in front of you or repeat any statement recommended," Ahmadinejad said in the speech, aired live on state TV. "(American officials) bigger than you, more bullying than you, couldn't do a damn thing, let alone you."

Whole story here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36212348...deastn_africa/
                I did not see the story in the link you provided, but the story does not surprise me. It is what I thought Ahmadinejad was thinking any way.

Comment

Dan. The first time I clicked on the link it didn't come up. It did when I tried it later. There is this version too,

"Addressing thousands in the country's northwest, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad derided Obama over the plan.

"American materialist politicians, whenever they are beaten by logic, immediately resort to their weapons like cowboys," Ahmadinejad said in a speech before a crowd of several thousand in northwestern Iran.

"Mr. Obama, you are a newcomer (to politics). Wait until your sweat dries and get some experience. Be careful not to read just any paper put in front of you or repeat any statement recommended," Ahmadinejad said in the speech, aired live on state TV.

Ahmadinejad said Obama "is under the pressure of capitalists and the Zionists" and vowed Iran would not be pushed around.

"(American officials) bigger than you, more bullying than you, couldn't do a damn thing, let alone you," he said, addressing Obama."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100407/...olicy_reaction
                  For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

Comment

And this too,

"I hope these published comments are not true... he (Obama) has threatened with nuclear and chemical weapons those nations which do not submit to the greed of the United States," Ahmadinejad said in speech broadcast live on state television.

"Be careful. If you set step in Mr. (George W.) Bush's path, the nations' response would be the same tooth-breaking one as they gave Bush," he said as crowds in the northwestern city of Orumieh cheered "Death to America!"

http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Ahma...Obama_999.html

Comment

I wonder if bowing to whatshisname, and scraping to that other bloke, has anything to do with this 'surge'(?) in respect for the USA?

John.
                      The PLO claims ALL of Israel!!! There will and can NEVER be a "2 State solution".

Comment

I would love to see the exact "published" words that Obama "threatened with nuclear and chemical weapons those nations which do not submit". Robert

Comment

Ahmadinejad, as the other islamic guys, is good in his propaganda, which unfortunatlly is succeeding .
                          Putting Óbama aside, all western profecionals dealing with it are in a big problem.
                          Those guys use the western terms which have nothing to do with their own values and mentality. This way the west become entangled in irrelevant stuff working against thenself, instead of opening their eyes to the real stuff which is hiden.

Comment

Originally posted by JCFalkenbergIII View Post
                            I would love to see the exact "published" words that Obama "threatened with nuclear and chemical weapons those nations which do not submit". Robert
                            Nothing Yet? Robert

Comment

Thanx for updating the link, JC.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X