Arab-Israeli situation maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arab-Israeli situation maps

Map caption: The Story of Palestinian Nationhood Thwarted After the League of Nations Recognized It

Map Cation: West Bank/Gaza under Israeli Occupation

Note: I was uncertain on posting this in the map section of AG, but figured they'd be lost there. The first map, in particular, is useful in referencing the current situation referred to in many of these Arab-Israeli Conflict forum threads, in regards to discussion over a one-state or two-state solution. The default situation being a one-state solution emerging, under constant conditions of regional friction and conflict, with a Palestinian majority population the ultimate result.

The second map is useful in providing a very basic reference for the apartheid-like conditions of the Israeli military occupation. Note the invasive extension of Israeli settlements, fortified wall emplacements. Not shown are the "Jewish only" road, infrastructure and housing units which, according to previous international accords and UN resolutions, are illegal.

For the United States, it has been a particularly expensive endeavor to fund and support the "Zionist project", especially after 2001. Unfortunately for the US taxpayer who is, in many cases, unwittingly burdened with this responsibility, the US Legislative Branch of government is successfully invested by a foreign based interest group: the Israel lobby, such as AIPAC. This lobby is also able to manipulate and control Middle East policy emanating from the US Executive Branch of government.

As such, decades of diverted economic resources (much of it borrowed from Asian banking sources), as well as decades of conflict in this part of the world, are sure to follow.

I'm puzzled, I was not aware there was a Jewish land and an Arab land prior to '48, in my innocence I thought it was all British land.

And try as I might, I can't remember a Palestinian land between 49 and 67, all I can think of is the west bank was Jordanian and Gaza being Egyptian.

I'm sure glad you posted these maps with all the historic correctness it holds.

I think these better fits in the "Alternate timeline" section.

Originally posted by علامت پیروز View Post
    Not shown are the "Jewish only" road, infrastructure and housing units which, according to previous international accords and UN resolutions, are illegal.
    Will the new maps show the "Arab only" roads as well or does it not fit with the Apartheid narrative?

For the United States, it has been a particularly expensive endeavor to fund and support the "Zionist project", especially after 2001. Unfortunately for the US taxpayer who is, in many cases, unwittingly burdened with this responsibility, the US Legislative Branch of government is successfully invested by a foreign based interest group: the Israel lobby, such as AIPAC. This lobby is also able to manipulate and control Middle East policy emanating from the US Executive Branch of government.
    Give it a rest, the Jews won't stop until we control the world and employ the U.S as our world police.

Now get back under your bridge, troll.
    Last edited by Golani; 16 Mar 10, 04:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Golani View Post

the Jews won't stop until we control the world and employ the U.S as our world police.
      One of the favourite phrases of Mussolini...
      A ME LE GUARDIE
      "Di noi treṃ la nostra vecchia gloria. Tre secoli di fede e una vittoria". Gabriele D'Annunzio

Comment

here in the US we called it manifest destiny!

Comment

IIRC, the Palestinians have refused twice to sign partition agreements in order to maintain a position of retaking the whole territory. The maps seem to indicate the Palestinian strategy is not working.
          Leadership is the ability to rise above conventional wisdom.

Comment

There is only ONE map that is acceptable to the 'Palestinians'.

That is one that shows it ALL green!

Do a 'Google' on PLO Logo, it shows how much is allocated to the Jews.

John.
            The PLO claims ALL of Israel!!! There will and can NEVER be a "2 State solution".

Comment

Originally posted by R.N. Armstrong View Post
              IIRC, the Palestinians have refused twice to sign partition agreements in order to maintain a position of retaking the whole territory. The maps seem to indicate the Palestinian strategy is not working.
              It depends on how you define 'Palestinians' and on which era we're focusing.

They have refused it twice in the 30's-40's, the Phil committee of 1937 and the U.N partition of 1947.

Later, during the 90's and 2000's they were able to deny it several more times (Oslo, Madrid, Camp David etc. et.c)

Comment

Nice map Iranian, when it will turn all white there will be finally some peace in ME. I put another one which compare the lands ocupied by Arabs and Jews to put things into perspective:

Not to mention all those places quoted by freedom fighters from Hamas as next to be liberated from Kufir opression like Seville and Rome. Palestine despite being mirage country imagined only in 1967 has vast borders indeed.
                Kosovo is Serbian.
                I support United Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
                Behead those who say Islam is violent!

Comment

Post deleted -- School yard taunts are not really the sort of thing you need web servers for.

Thank You, ACG Staff
                  Last edited by GCoyote; 24 Mar 10, 21:53.

Comment

I believe it is part of the islamic philosophy that having conquered a nation, that nation remains islamic FOREVER!! The later liberation is of no consequence.

Thus Spain (and Israel) are forever islamic, and both are subject to 'rightful' claim.
                    The PLO claims ALL of Israel!!! There will and can NEVER be a "2 State solution".

Comment

[QUOTE=Babbadoo11M;1444690]--- Don't encourage him ---[QUOTE]

ill throw in the extra dime since it 35 cents these days!
                      Last edited by GCoyote; 24 Mar 10, 21:55.

Comment

Originally posted by DracoBorealis View Post
                        Nice map Iranian, when it will turn all white there will be finally some peace in ME. I put another one which compare the lands ocupied by Arabs and Jews to put things into perspective:

Not to mention all those places quoted by freedom fighters from Hamas as next to be liberated from Kufir opression like Seville and Rome. Palestine despite being mirage country imagined only in 1967 has vast borders indeed.
                        Certainly a more realistic and accurate map of who the threats really are. I noticed that the one country making a lots of threats isn't green like the others . Robert
                        Last edited by JCFalkenbergIII; 21 Mar 10, 20:26.
                        For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

Comment

Although I find the maps of Israeli settlements interesting I do have to say did we not have a battle of maps not to long ago on this issue.

Only these maps show me is that if the Palestians had rose up against Eygpt and Jordan the way they do against Israel they would have a lot of land.

My second question is what are they gonna do for money once they have thrown off those evil oppressors. Surely not work in Israel or recieve trade through Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                            Although I find the maps of Israeli settlements interesting I do have to say did we not have a battle of maps not to long ago on this issue.

Only these maps show me is that if the Palestians had rose up against Eygpt and Jordan the way they do against Israel they would have a lot of land.

My second question is what are they gonna do for money once they have thrown off those evil oppressors. Surely not work in Israel or recieve trade through Israel.
                            They may have some sort of plan I would think. Realistic? Who knows. With the way the "Palestinians" are being treated now by other Muslim countries the odds are they will be treated the same even IF Israel was destroyed or they actually become a country. Robert
                            For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

Comment

Originally posted by JCFalkenbergIII View Post
                              Certainly a more realistic and accurate map of who the threats really are. I noticed that the one country making a lots of threats isn't green like the others . Robert
                              yes the israeli neighbors are so peaceful and never initiate any aggression!

in seriousness however, the two countries that havent had any issues happen to be the same ones with which Israel signed peace treaties... coincidence it must be

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Berlin.1945
                                by casanova
                                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                                Yesterday, 23:41
                              • casanova
                                AW 169M
                                by casanova
                                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                                Yesterday, 23:26
                              • JBark
                                What changed?
                                by JBark
                                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                                Yesterday, 18:54
                              Working...
                              X