This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let us pray.

Let us pray for the freedom loving people of Iran. Let this grow like the green movement without the involvement of the thugs who fought against the green movement. Give our President the wisdom to say the right words to bring the mullahs evil reign down peacefully. We ask this in the name of Jesus, the Prince of peace. Amen.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    We ask this in the name of Jesus, the Prince of peace. Amen.

what about second comming, blazing fire upon heathens via powerful angels, everlasting destruction, shuttin em from any mercy.

prince of peace rules with iron scepter
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Daud View Post

what about second comming, blazing fire upon heathens via powerful angels, everlasting destruction, shuttin em from any mercy.

prince of peace rules with iron scepter
      Why you won't just compromise and worship Lord Odin, I will never understand,
      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Odin is a terrorist. He and his son Thor killed all giants and destroyed their land Jöntar, for no reason.
        He is war thug ,tricky and adulterer, just as people who invented him

Comment

I am much more aligned towards Heimdallr

Heimdallr is attested as possessing foreknowledge, keen eyesight and hearing, and keeps watch for invaders and the onset of Ragnarök while drinking fine mead in his dwelling Himinbjörg, located where the burning rainbow bridge Bifröst meets the sky
          Mim's sons dance,
          but the central tree takes fire,
          at the resounding Giallar-horn.
          Loud blows Heimdall,
          his horn is raised; Odin speaks with Mim's head

Comment

Odin is a terrorist. He and his son Thor killed all giants and destroyed their land Jöntar, for no reason.
            My kind of Deity!
            otoh, ODIN DID VOW TO RID THE WORLD OF FROST GIANTS.....
            aND I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THEM LATELY....
            Correction to the above:
            its 32 BELOW zero Celcius here at present- Frost giants seem to be alive and -kicking back....
            Last edited by marktwain; 15 Jan 20, 12:01.

Comment

My kind of Deity!
              Its his side of story. Giant were cool and wanted co-existrnce with Æsir . Týr worked for peace but his hammer wielding brother started massacre.

Týr is cool .

It could be pre-human history on earth since jinn are still among us, and older kind too.

Comment

Careful lad, you are talking about my ancestors here. They killed almost everyone for no reason
                Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

You should just convert to Finnish paganism and worship Ukko (or Geezer, Old man in English). He's much more chill, only occasionally bothering us with thunder.
                  Wisdom is personal

Comment

infidels...all of you!

but yeah, maybe there will be a populist revolution in Iran. IMO they (the Persians) are by far the most enlightened and pragmatic of the middle eastern races.
                    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

[QUOTE=Rojik;n5165655]

Careful lad, you are talking about my ancestors here. They killed almost everyone for no reason[/QUOTE]

Oh I dunno. Battling over 'Roo girls in St Kildas , one would expect to take casualties....
                      we're not getting off topic, here, by any chance?

Comment

[QUOTE=marktwain;n5165674]
                        Originally posted by Rojik View Post

Careful lad, you are talking about my ancestors here. They killed almost everyone for no reason[/QUOTE]

Oh I dunno. Battling over 'Roo girls in St Kildas , one would expect to take casualties....
                        we're not getting off topic, here, by any chance?
                        I see you have met my ex
                        Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

My kind of Deity!
                          Correction to the above:
                          its 32 BELOW zero Celcius here at present- Frost giants seem to be alive and -kicking back....
                          وَٱلَّذِينَ يَدۡعُونَ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ لَا يَخۡلُقُونَ شَيۡـٔٗا وَهُمۡ يُخۡلَقُونَ

De som de anropar vid sidan av Gud skapar ingenting - de är ju [själva] skapade.

An-Naḥl, Vers 20

Comment

Okay, You trolls had your fun now go play elsewhere. I meant this as a serious prayer for the Iranians who wish to be free of the harsh rule of the mullahs.
                            Last edited by Bwaha; 15 Jan 20, 19:53.
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X