Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey to built / Purchase Nukes from Pakistan? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey to built / Purchase Nukes from Pakistan? ?

Turkey to built / Purchase Nukes from Pakistan?

The reason for sudden Turkish - Pakistan Love affair is coming in open.

It's for Nukes

Pakistan's nuclear proliferation in news again amid Turkey's quest for nukes

Chidanand Rajghatta | TNN | Updated: Oct 22, 2019,

WASHINGTON: Pakistan's nuclear proliferation is once again coming under scrutiny following Turkey's reported quest for nuclear weapons. Buried for nearly 15 years after Pakistan's nuclear smuggler AQ Khan confessed to nuclear smuggling and illicit exports, the issue has resurfaced in recent days after Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was reported conveying his desire for Turkey to go nuclear at a party convention.
    "Some countries have missiles with nuclear warheads … (But the West insists) we can't have them. This, I cannot accept," Erdogan was reported telling his party faithful in remarks that have caused a stir in Washington. "If the United States could not prevent the Turkish leader from routing its Kurdish allies, how can it stop him from building a nuclear weapon or following Iran in gathering the technology to do so?" the New York Times asked in a report on Monday, pointing out that "already Turkey has the makings of a bomb program: uranium deposits and research reactors - and mysterious ties to the nuclear world's most famous black marketeer, Abdul Qadeer Khan of Pakistan."

https://m.timesofindia.com/world/pak...w/71706257.cms

Originally posted by vikram72 View Post

It's for Nukes

WASHINGTON: Pakistan's nuclear proliferation is once again coming under scrutiny following Turkey's reported quest for nuclear weapons. Buried for nearly 15 years after Pakistan's nuclear smuggler AQ Khan confessed to nuclear smuggling and illicit exports, the issue has resurfaced in recent days after Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was reported conveying his desire for Turkey to go nuclear at a party convention.
    "Some countries have missiles with nuclear warheads … (But the West insists) we can't have them. This, I cannot accept," Erdogan was reported telling his party faithful in remarks that have caused a stir in Washington. "If the United States could not prevent the Turkish leader from routing its Kurdish allies, how can it stop him from building a nuclear weapon or following Iran in gathering the technology to do so?" the New York Times asked in a report on Monday, pointing out that "already Turkey has the makings of a bomb program: uranium deposits and research reactors - and mysterious ties to the nuclear world's most famous black marketeer, Abdul Qadeer Khan of Pakistan."

Good point and totally true. The problem with nukes is that possessing them is meaningless unless you actually plan to use them.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

It's for Nukes

Turkey, India and Pakistan already have nuclear weapons and are among the world powers. All are allies of The USA.
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Turkey, India and Pakistan already have nuclear weapons and are among the world powers. All are allies of The USA.
        Do you accept that Turkey had Clandestine Nuclear programme.

Also that it had broken NPT. To which Turkey is signatory ??

We are not official Allies of USA .

But we are Trusted partners in War against Terror.

Like Israel we seek recognition that we are victims of Islamic Jihadist Terror .

Our goal is to end the madness of Jihad and make the world a better place to live.

Comment

Do you accept that Turkey had Clandestine Nuclear programme.

Also that it had broken NPT. To which Turkey is signatory ??

We are not official Allies of USA .

But we are Trusted partners in War against Terror.

Like Israel we seek recognition that we are victims of Islamic Jihadist Terror .

Our goal is to end the madness of Jihad and make the world a better place to live.
          It looks like we’re on two different pages here. I don’t know if you understand my viewpoints but I believe in equality among men. And we know that Islamic holy war is similar to Hindu holy war. Muslims and Hindus teamed up to defeat the British rule in India.

When you say our goal....well that view is wrong because jihad is what Muslims and Hindus did to end British rule in India. Jihad is not the problem. Only a few Muslims in the world incorrectly use jihad to attack innocent people. But the way you use words like jihad and Muslim hordes helps support bigotry. It’s not like I complain about Jewish hordes or Jewish monsters in Israel. It’s because I know Judaism is not the problem but rather a few intolerant Jews are the problem same with how our world has a few intolerant Muslims and Hindus.

Here’s the issue as well.. turkey is a nuclear armed country so I don’t know what you’re talking about but the world recognizes that turkey, India and Pakistan have nuclear powers.

But Israel has unequal laws this is already been shown and proven why support that type of policy? Turkey is more liberal compare to Israel so if you support good values perhaps you can see this.

Hindus in India who complain about Islamic hordes or Muslim invasions are bigots, no different then Pakistani Muslims who claim that Indian Hindus are trying to wipe out all Muslims. Me and you need to oppose such viewpoints. I can’t imagine we disagree on much if you are able to understand my viewpoints.
          Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 24 Oct 19, 14:30.
          Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
          Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

It looks like we’re on two different pages here. I don’t know if you understand my viewpoints but I believe in equality among men. And we know that Islamic holy war is similar to Hindu holy war. Muslims and Hindus teamed up to defeat the British rule in India.
            We don't have any notion of holy war = Jihad = crusade in Hinduism.

Traditionally Hindus don't fight War en masse.

only Warrior's Castes fight the War.

I come from Maratha Warrior Caste. As on today more than 20 - 25 cousins of mine are serving in various branches of Armed forces and paramilitary of India.

We are bitter because we are fighting a proxy war imposed on us by Pakistan.

Late Professor H. H. Wilson (1786-1860) also said:
            The Hindu laws of war are very chivalrous and humane, and prohibit the slaying of the unarmed, of women, of the old, and of the conquered. At the very time when a battle was going on, the neighboring cultivators might be seen quietly pursuing their work, – ” perhaps ploughing, gathering for crops, pruning the trees, or reaping the harvest.” Chinese pilgrim to Nalanda University, Hiuen Tsiang affirms that although there were enough of rivalries and wars in the 7th century A.D. the country at large was little injured by them.
            https://factslegend.org/ancient-indi...omacy-part-ii/

Here’s the issue as well.. turkey is a nuclear armed country so I don’t know what you’re talking about but the world recognizes that turkey, India and Pakistan have nuclear powers.
            So you don't want to talk about NPT. And how Turkish Government intends to disown it, after being a signatory.

But Israel has unequal laws this is already been shown and proven why support that type of policy? Turkey is more liberal compare to Israel so if you support good values perhaps you can see this.
            Turkey is now a barbaric country . It attacks and destroys neighbouring countries. Also it has a bloody and barbaric history of genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Israel is young and emerging country facing hostility , enmity open and covert war from more than 50 Muslim countries.

The Jihadist Muslims are biggest bigots world has ever seen. They claim Moses and Jesus as their prophets and yet intends to destroy their founded religions.

Hindus in India who complain about Islamic hordes or Muslim invasions are bigots, no different then Pakistani Muslims who claim that Indian Hindus are trying to wipe out all Muslims. Me and you need to oppose such viewpoints. I can’t imagine we disagree on much if you are able to understand my viewpoints.
            Hindus has lost millions to Islamic Jihad in last 1000 - 1200 years.

you know some history. We have proof for our claims.

what about Pakistan ??

why can't they stop exporting terror to India. Afghanistan .and Iran.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X