The Iranian and US Military operated together in 2001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Iranian and US Military operated together in 2001

More then just trading documents about AQ after 9/11. The US and Iranian military conducted a joint operation together against the Taliban in 2001 in Afghanistan,

The U.S. Special Operations teams consisted of U.S. Army Rangers and Delta Force under the command of CENTCOM General Tommy Franks. Iranian forces consisted of agents of the Quds Force under the command of Major General Yahya Rahim Safavi, commander of the IRGC, and Major General Qassem Soleimani, the commander of Iran's Quds Force.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_uprising_in_Herat

Iran has a very strong and capable military. Iran has a beautiful history as well going back to the Persian Empire. At West Point Iranian military strength is admired. And in Iran the US military is admired. Hope is that todays disagreements between Iran and the USA can be resolved and we can work together even more. The proper diplomats would be able to get the whole middle east more liberalized while improving trade routes and the economy of the middle east.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

1553713299678-1024x670.jpgBecause my friends made me do it.

They ll plunder your a$$ until you bleed to death in ME.

trump_2560.jpg

Comment

Iran and Israel are natural allies
      against arabs

Comment

Originally posted by Daud View Post

1553713299678-1024x670.jpgBecause my friends made me do it.

They ll plunder your a$$ until you bleed to death in ME.

trump_2560.jpg
        Iran is a paper tiger, only good for terrorism
        not real combat operations

Comment

Originally posted by nastle View Post
          Iran and Israel are natural allies
          against arabs

Exactly what medieval suni scholars said. They stabing us in our backs all the time.

I would say that i dont have a horse in that game, but having in mind how much support that sectarian fort gives to shia groups around the world, and how much trouble it gave us, i say burn them. It will not happen.

When Iran is barking, us military industry is getting 100s of billions deals and us remain in the region. So, who would know.

Read : "Book Of Ester" if you have a Bible at home. You ll understand photos ive uploaded.

Comment

Exactly what medieval suni scholars said. They stabing us in our backs all the time.

I would say that i dont have a horse in that game, but having in mind how much support that sectarian fort gives to shia groups around the world, and how much trouble it gave us, i say burn them. It will not happen.

When Iran is barking, us military industry is getting 100s of billions deals and us remain in the region. So, who would know.

Read : "Book Of Ester" if you have a Bible at home. You ll understand photos ive uploaded.
            All this has nothing to do with Sunni and Shia .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

All this has nothing to do with Sunni and Shia .

You re right, ME ideological and political lines are drawn among mor(m)nos and baptists.

Comment

IRAN was mostly sunni until 16th century
                speaking of stabbing in the back, muslim warlords have been doing that to each other since time of ali and moavia

Comment

You re right, ME ideological and political lines are drawn among mor(m)nos and baptists.
                  Nonsense : for a self declared ME expert, your knowledge is very insufficient :
                  The majority of the Iraqi are Shia, but thid did not prevent them to fight during 8 years against the Shia from Iran .
                  The Syrian and Turkish Kurds are mainly Sunni , but the Kurds fought against Sunni Isis .Turkey,mostly Sunni, fights against Sunni Kurds and helps Sunni Isis .
                  Last year, Iranian Shia Kurds joined Sunni ISIS and attacked the Iranian Shia regime .
                  Most of the Houthis are Sunni, but they fight against Sunni KSA with the help of Sunni ISIS and Shia Iran .
                  Some Shia joined ISIS and more Sunni fought against ISIS than Shia .

Comment

IRAN was mostly sunni until 16th century
                    speaking of stabbing in the back, muslim warlords have been doing that to each other since time of ali and moavia
                    The backbone of sunism are ulama from Persia and people of Khorosan, not arabs. It was like that till Safavids didnt took that region and forced people into shiism. So iranians != ( not equal) shias.

Abu Hanifah, Ad Darimi, Tirmizi, Abu Dawud, ibn Hanbal, Al-Ghazali, Maturidi...... endless list of persians.

Shias were never that strong to oppose main body of muslims so they were treacherous and helped enemies of muslims evey time. Like today, they re helping alawite regime in syria and russians.
                    Last edited by Daud; 27 Jun 19, 15:05.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Nonsense : for a self declared ME expert, your knowledge is very insufficient :
                      The majority of the Iraqi are Shia, but thid did not prevent them to fight during 8 years against the Shia from Iran .
                      The Syrian and Turkish Kurds are mainly Sunni , but the Kurds fought against Sunni Isis .Turkey,mostly Sunni, fights against Sunni Kurds and helps Sunni Isis .
                      Last year, Iranian Shia Kurds joined Sunni ISIS and attacked the Iranian Shia regime .
                      Most of the Houthis are Sunni, but they fight against Sunni KSA with the help of Sunni ISIS and Shia Iran .
                      Some Shia joined ISIS and more Sunni fought against ISIS than Shia .

1) did shias fought durring iraqi war ? 250 mil. $ was paid to Sistani in order to give fatwa - not to fight for Saddam. Sometimes are people recruited locally and fight for whoever reach them, sectarian ideology wasnt big deal back then. Even Saddam bombarded iranians with letters on which was written that iraqis are custodians of the shias sanctuaries

2) majority of Kurds are ethno- nationalists/ secularists ( some even commies) , Isis is not sunni. So, wrong.

3) Turks fight for themselves , not sunis

4) Houthis are sub-sect of shias, less deviated then iranians, closer to muslims, they re Zaidis. It wasnt hard for iran to make proxy military of them. Wrong again.

Comment

1) did shias fought durring iraqi war ? 250 mil. $ was paid to Sistani in order to give fatwa - not to fight for Saddam. Sometimes are people recruited locally and fight for whoever reach them, sectarian ideology wasnt big deal back then. Even Saddam bombarded iranians with letters on which was written that iraqis are custodians of the shias sanctuaries

2) majority of Kurds are ethno- nationalists/ secularists ( some even commies) , Isis is not sunni. So, wrong.

3) Turks fight for themselves , not sunis

4) Houthis are sub-sect of shias, less deviated then iranians, closer to muslims, they re Zaidis. It wasnt hard for iran to make proxy military of them. Wrong again.
                        The majority of the army of Saddam was shia .
                        Majority of Kurds are Sunni .
                        The majority of the Turks are Sunni
                        75 % of the Houthis are Sunni
                        The majority of ISIS was Sunni, but there were also Shia who supported ISIS .
                        ISIS is not a fight between Sunni and Shia,not KSA against Iran, as are claiming stupid western journalist who are parotting the Iranian lobby .

Comment

The backbone of sunism are ulama from Persia and people of Khorosan, not arabs. It was like that till Safavids didnt took that region and forced people into shiism. So iranians != ( not equal) shias.

Abu Hanifah, Ad Darimi, Tirmizi, Abu Dawud, ibn Hanbal, Al-Ghazali, Maturidi...... endless list of persians.

Shias were never that strong to oppose main body of muslims so they were treacherous and helped enemies of muslims evey time. Like today, they re helping alawite regime in syria and russians.
                          Indeed that's what I meant , iran was a bastion of Sunni islam
                          but which shias were treacherous? Arab Shia or Persian shias

Comment

Reminds me of Irangate.

Comment

Indeed that's what I meant , iran was a bastion of Sunni islam
                              but which shias were treacherous? Arab Shia or Persian shias
                              I ll try to explain to you from where their hatred comes.

Shias started as a political fraction that was on right path, but switched to ideological fraction.

In Sassanid Empire, king was god like person, sinless, so when Hussain , grandson of the prophet married sassanid princess, they imported their pagan religion into Islam. For them, prophets family became the centre of creed ( since there was no sassanids except their princess, woman of Hussain), they were sinless in their eyes and were chosen by god to rule. Their religion starts with death of the prophet, for us it ends.

They hate muslims because we destroyed their pagan heritage and because ummayed ruler killed Hussain and took power from him and his brother. We dont have anything to do with it, since we accept and love prophets family AND apostles/friends of the prophet.

So we re {imperialists}, and they hate us more then they hate jews and hindus and other. Its in their creed to hate muslims and to crush Islam from within.

They never fought against anyone except muslims. All their states and dynasties attacked and killed muslims, no matter from which ethnic group they came. You ll see fatimids taking crusaders and friends fir example.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X