Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel trying to take Golan Hights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Israel trying to take Golan Hights

    This was the obvious step. Iran cant be in Golan.

    I believe in future, after depopulation of Syria, they will increase their habitat even more.

    https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/03/21....google.com%2F

  • #2
    Could be yes, Turkey and Israel are sort of the elephants in the room of the Syrian conflict.

    They will be there still when the Russians, US Americans, and presumably the Iranians are long gone...
    High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
    Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Daud View Post
      This was the obvious step. Iran cant be in Golan.

      I believe in future, after depopulation of Syria, they will increase their habitat even more.

      https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/03/21....google.com%2F
      Israel has already the Golan Heights, thus .......

      Comment


      • #4
        Any topic involving Israel or Palestine can be like poison when it comes to the media and internet boards. But otoh the masses of Israels and Palestinians disagree with their governments and they demand US style freedom of which is the same as a True Jewish or Islamic Government. The Jewish and Islamic Gov reps of Israel and Palestine are poor leaders, they exhibit very bad leadership skills.
        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

        George S Patton

        Comment


        • #5
          The Prime Minister of Israel is accused of taking bribes. That is Netanyahu. Bibi who has some living exp in NYC come on Bibi change your ways brother.

          While the Prime Minister of Israel carries on with support from Trump, Saudi Arabia and more...the honest Israeli Policeman and IDF solider are saying its time to bring Israel and Palestine together and to make the Jewish State a leader for all the world to look to. Israel is a step away from me being their biggest supporter.
          Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

          Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

          George S Patton

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Daud View Post
            This was the obvious step. Iran cant be in Golan.

            I believe in future, after depopulation of Syria, they will increase their habitat even more.

            https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/03/21....google.com%2F
            It is important to keep in mind that Syria banished over 50,000 Jewish Syrians after 1944.-. and only about 30,000 Syrians scampered back out for Damascus out of the Golan heights in 1967.

            Sort of like being kicked out of the playground- then taking back the basketball courts...
            The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by marktwain View Post

              It is important to keep in mind that Syria banished over 50,000 Jewish Syrians after 1944.-. and only about 30,000 Syrians scampered back out for Damascus out of the Golan heights in 1967.

              Sort of like being kicked out of the playground- then taking back the basketball courts...
              But friend did that really occur? Syrian people are Syrians. I googled Syria bans Jews, nothing came up. The Syrian Jews are brothers of Muslims



              Fwiw I disagree with the polciies of the Syrian and Israel gov, and many Israeli and Syrian Liberals influence me to do so.

              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

              George S Patton

              Comment


              • #8
                Syria should grant it to Israel in exchange for Israeli economic expert advise.
                We hunt the hunters

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                  Syria should grant it to Israel in exchange for Israeli economic expert advise.
                  Israeli economic expertise On Bribes?

                  https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/i...harges-n977571

                  Israel and Syria need to hire American Liberals to make their countries better my friend. We as Americans have to stand against Israeli and Syrian Gov injustice, that is a demand upon us.
                  Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

                  Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

                  George S Patton

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                    Syria should grant it to Israel in exchange for Israeli economic expert advise.
                    Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East, thus the real reason why the Dictators of the Arab World feel the compulsion to obliterate it.
                    Unless they have a problem with Iran, in which case it becomes useful as as Staked Goat.
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

                    -Captain Jack

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

                      Israeli economic expertise On Bribes?

                      https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/i...harges-n977571

                      Israel and Syria need to hire American Liberals to make their countries better my friend. We as Americans have to stand against Israeli and Syrian Gov injustice, that is a demand upon us.
                      You mean honest liberals such as Hillary Clinton?

                      First you have to define what you mean by liberal and if you mean the corporatist neo liberals or neo conservatives such as Bush you are really off track.
                      We hunt the hunters

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Good for Israel!
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

                          Israeli economic expertise On Bribes?

                          https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/i...harges-n977571

                          Israel and Syria need to hire American Liberals to make their countries better my friend. We as Americans have to stand against Israeli and Syrian Gov injustice, that is a demand upon us.
                          Typical liberal chauvinism and antisemitism .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                            The Prime Minister of Israel is accused of taking bribes. That is Netanyahu. Bibi who has some living exp in NYC come on Bibi change your ways brother.

                            While the Prime Minister of Israel carries on with support from Trump, Saudi Arabia and more...the honest Israeli Policeman and IDF solider are saying its time to bring Israel and Palestine together and to make the Jewish State a leader for all the world to look to. Israel is a step away from me being their biggest supporter.
                            Accusation is not a proof .

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                              Any topic involving Israel or Palestine can be like poison when it comes to the media and internet boards. But otoh the masses of Israels and Palestinians disagree with their governments and they demand US style freedom of which is the same as a True Jewish or Islamic Government. The Jewish and Islamic Gov reps of Israel and Palestine are poor leaders, they exhibit very bad leadership skills.
                              You would do it better,of course .

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X