No announcement yet.

Two Scandinavian women, victims of muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherrypicking is the favorite job of the right.
    There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
      Same culture ??
      Yesterday ,a Turkish immigrant living in Austria murdered his wife, a Muslim convert, in front of their children,because she was going outdoor without burqa .

Nice culture .
      Yesterday?!?

Its as if they don't know what century this is supposed to be.
      Either that, or they don't give a damn.
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Exorcist, as an American you can not fall for what our friend Ljadw is wrongfully saying

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
        Same culture ??
        Yesterday ,a Turkish immigrant living in Austria murdered his wife, a Muslim convert, in front of their children,because she was going outdoor without burqa .

Nice culture .
        In the USA the mafia has dismembered the bodies of their victims. Other criminals such as the famous prison escapee Richard Matt stuffed an old man in the trunk of a car , terrorizing the old man periodically for hours upon end(over 24 hours) until finally the old man died. The anti Muslims of today use the same tactics as the Third Reich did toward Jews, the Reich would seize upon stories of a few Jews committing crimes, some religious crimes, and then would wrongly say see Judaism is the issue.

No matter what is said, facts can not be defeated. While The USA has the worlds largest prison population, and while Turkey also has criminals...The love and beauty of Turkey is the same as what we see in the USA. Turkey and The USA have similar civil laws, that is the key issue. The USA should in mass honor the death of FDR as Turks do so wonderfully with Ataturk every Nov 10th at 9:05am.

OTOH, cleary, The Theocratic States of Israel, Yemen, Saudi Arabia for example are ran by bigoted religious people who are so blind that they can not even see they go against their own religions.
        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

• Yes in Turkey there are some rude Atheists and Muslim bigots. They are the ones that disrespect Ataturk and for example do not stop what they are doing on Nov 10th at 9:05 am to pay homage to Ataturk.

Of course most Atheist and Muslim Turks admire Ataturk and with that they admire the freedoms we take for granted in The USA and Turkey.

I was glad to see that some Honorable Turks blocked off all lanes on a main thruway in this one, so the unrighteous Turks would be forced to wait until Ataturk was payed his homage.
          Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 17 Jan 19, 23:03.

George S Patton

Comment

• Its interesting that you skipped their ethnic or national component and declared these criminals as muslims.
            i think its because you wage a cultural war against Islam.

Funny thing is when we compare that news to this one

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...urope-45232147

So one group of muslims dont even want to touch foreign person yet other one rape without problem.

However, nice try " bro"

Comment

• Originally posted by Daud View Post
              Its interesting that you skipped their ethnic or national component and declared these criminals as muslims.

So one group of muslims dont even want to touch foreign person yet other one rape without problem.

However, nice try " bro"
              ive always said problem is not that islam is so different from christianity
              even if there was no islam in middle east , and lets say they followed some other hybrid of christianity and judaism
              there would be just as much hostility against the west

Comment

• Originally posted by nastle View Post

ive always said problem is not that islam is so different from christianity
                even if there was no islam in middle east , and lets say they followed some other hybrid of christianity and judaism
                there would be just as much hostility against the west

I ve read similar thing about that. Some ex CIA employee ( someone from higher ranks) said that without Islam, some other ideology would take its place to inspire East (ovrrall, even ex communist states) to fight west.

The thing is, we all have our nutjobs.

If we spin it little bit, some muslim apologetist or missionary would mention this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_Vegas_shootig

and tell the world about "evil west".

Thats why i ve wrote - this thread is nothing but cultural war.
                Last edited by Daud; 18 Jan 19, 07:14.

Comment

I ve read similar thing about that. Some ex CIA employee ( someone from higher ranks) said that without Islam, some other ideology would take its place to inspire East (ovrrall, even ex communist states) to fight west.

The thing is, we all have our nutjobs.

If we spin it little bit, some muslim apologetist or missionary would mention this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_Vegas_shootig

ans tell the world about "evil west".

Thats why i ve wrote - this thread is nothing but cultural war.
                  ultimately war is about resources , identity ( read racism) and ego (nationalism)

religion and culture are just excuses

brown /black people are just as likely to be racist as whites /yellow

Comment

Its interesting that you skipped their ethnic or national component and declared these criminals as muslims.

However, nice try " bro"
                    These criminals raped and murdered the women in the name of the Islam, thus , they are Muslims .

Comment

I think Islamic Culture sucks.
                      Treating your women like captives because your men are not expected to control their lust in any way is grotesque.
                      Always using the "two wrongs make this right, moral equivalence moral equivalence moral equivalence moral equivalence!!! is childish and very much "old hat"here.

Captain Boring will eventually be back to kill the thread by posting the same old crap over and over again, in fact this is about as close to a Necro-thread as you can get thanks to him.

Before that happens, I will repeat that culture is NOT your Sacred Cow, I will rip into it just as American culture has been savaged by outsiders for centuries.
                      And if you want to go round & round, I'll be right here.
                      Just don't bother to play the Offended Card, I couldn't care less and this isn't the U'K or Sweden, where they throw people in prison for being critical of Islam or the Govt policy on it.... in Sweden it's over 150 as of last week.

Sweden invests big in sentencing people who criticise migration: Convictions increase tenfold

The group is run by Tomas Ĺberg, who a few years ago was investigated for extensive animal cruelty but escaped charges by avoiding being served the lawsuit.

Most of the contribution from MUCF goes to paying his salary.

Last spring, Ĺberg was nominated for the “Swedish Hero” award by one of Sweden’s major newspapers Aftonbladet.

However, the nomination was withdrawn when it was discovered that he had tortured his own animals to death.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/01/sw...rease-tenfold/

So.... how does it feel, knowing that Islam's biggest Allies in the West are Far-Left psychopaths?
                      Talk about "laying down with Dogs'....
                      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

These criminals raped and murdered the women in the name of the Islam, thus , they are Muslims .
                        Thats your observation of this case (even tho we dont know any details) and you super-imposing on Islam. You re free to write your opinion but its silly, you speak without knowledge.

With that mindset we all should forbid cars just because one man killed someone with his car.

Convicted rapist will get capital punishment according to sharia, just like pirates and bandits, more brutal then in many western countries where he ll get life long prison or 40 years or less.
                        Those bandits broke many laws, its not only rape, its murder, its spreading fear and mischief in the land.

But lets imagine that those poor girls deserved to be killed , imaginefor the sake of discussion. Were they on legal court, were they taken by some police or other law enforcement institution ? Nope. Noone can individually impose any law, its upon the state.

Now leave that aside, many maroccans live of tourism in their corrupted country, does this crime benifit them, does this crime benifit to muslim communities in Scandinavia , what is purpouse ?

Last edited by Daud; 19 Jan 19, 03:40.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

I think Islamic Culture sucks.
                          Treating your women like captives because your men are not expected to control their lust in any way is grotesque.
                          Always using the "two wrongs make this right, moral equivalence moral equivalence moral equivalence moral equivalence!!! is childish and very much "old hat"here.

Captain Boring will eventually be back to kill the thread by posting the same old crap over and over again, in fact this is about as close to a Necro-thread as you can get thanks to him.

Before that happens, I will repeat that culture is NOT your Sacred Cow, I will rip into it just as American culture has been savaged by outsiders for centuries.
                          And if you want to go round & round, I'll be right here.
                          Just don't bother to play the Offended Card, I couldn't care less and this isn't the U'K or Sweden, where they throw people in prison for being critical of Islam or the Govt policy on it.... in Sweden it's over 150 as of last week.

Sweden invests big in sentencing people who criticise migration: Convictions increase tenfold

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/01/sw...rease-tenfold/

So.... how does it feel, knowing that Islam's biggest Allies in the West are Far-Left psychopaths?
                          Talk about "laying down with Dogs'....
                          No problem.

I took a lesson from someone i know and it can be benificial to you. That ma went to live in Israel for few years ( he married jewish girl he met in Europe) and he described us how complicated that society is. With all details he provided us, we ve seen how little we knew about all those ˋpeople in the middlčˋ and political parties etc.
                          After i ve learned certain things i changed my opinions about Israel in general.

Im born and grew up in western country, in secular society, being myself muslim and someone who travel, im introduced inIslam and muslim societies too.

So for me its easy to spot someone who speaks from experience and knowledge and someone who just repeating fox news.

“iZlam“ does NOT play significant role in those societies as you may think. Really, over 80% have no clue about basic stuff. In general, they re not interested in any knowledge, just chill under the sun, with weed in Marocco or Karachi. If some culture is obsessed with sex, dont blame religion.
                          Last edited by Daud; 19 Jan 19, 03:36.

Comment

However, nice try " bro"
                            The truth is you have some conservative Jews, Muslims and Christians whom all for example are against interfaith marriage. What is interesting is how some conservative Muslims seem to be just as divisive and angry as are Anti Muslims. Anti Muslim people have the same views as ISIL and Third Reich supporters, bigotry is a worldwide issue. I just can never understand what can drive someone to be so adamantly anti Islam, anti Catholic or anti Judaism, why not instead criticize intolerant individuals and groups instead of criticizing a belief system?

You go back in the past 100 years, the most dangerous group was not Jews or Muslims, it was Christians whom supported the Holocaust iow the hundreds of Millions of Christians that stood with the Axis cause.

The issue with Muslims today is that most Muslim majority governments are intolerant, but at least those Governments are not as diabolically intolerant when compared to the 99% Christian movement of the Third Reich. Of course it was Christians from the allied side in WW2 that saved the day. So there have been far more intolerant Christians, millions upon millions more compared to intolerant Muslims of the past 100 years. Go back 1000 years ago things could have been different perhaps then it was Christians leading the civil world. Go back 500 years maybe it was the Muslims leading the civilized world, after all the Ottoman Empire was quite diverse and was championed by the 16th Century French Catholic scholar Jean Bodin.

Here in 2019 Christians lead the civil world and that is Thanks to the allied victory in WW2. Countries such as India, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Saudi Arabia can learn alot from civil countries like The USA, England, and Turkey. Had the Axis powers won WW2, the intolerant Italian and German Catholics would have done a lot of bad things to our world.

Saudi Arabia and the GCC states do not have concentration camps where Jews are forced to work. This has to be said, because anti Muslims have been so brainwashed they often compare Islam and Muslims in general to the Third Reich, its like how anti Jewish folks compare Israel and Jews to the Third Reich. ISIL, AQ, The Taliban these types of groups never had any real power, never were accepted on the international level, they are nothing compared to the power of the Third Reich. And here in 2019, groups like ISIL are just about destroyed, anti Muslim bigotry never was really popular in the USA and today its pretty much non existent other then a few folks providing anti Muslim views on the internet.

To your point about handshaking, to be specific no Muslim would refuse to shake hands with a foreigner of the same sex. How some Muslim men do not shake hands with women not related to them, and how some Muslim women do not shake hands with men not related to this is not about Islam, but is about culture and tribal bigotry. Even Kurdish Muslims have this issue of tribalism. Humanity will advance when once and for all, all people realize we are one big family.

Of the small # of Muslims whom do not shake hands with non relatives of the opposite sex...those same Muslims would shake hands with a foreigner of the same sex.

George S Patton

Comment

• Saying that it was Christians who supported the Holocaust,is a VERY BIG LIE .

Comment

Saying that it was Christians who supported the Holocaust,is a VERY BIG LIE .

Antisemitism is european famous product, even romans prosecuted jews.
                                Early church was heavy antisemitic and even on wiki you can find some stuff for info

" Christian rhetoric and antipathy towards Jews developed in the early years of Christianityand was reinforced by the belief that Jews had killed Christ and ever increasing anti-Jewish measures over the ensuing centuries. The action taken by Christians against Jews included acts of ostracism, humiliation, violence, and murder, culminating in the Holocaust.[1]:21[2]:169[3] "

"
                                The Nazis used Martin Luther's book, On the Jews and Their Lies (1543), to claim a moral righteousness for their ideology. Luther even went so far as to advocate the murder of those Jews who refused to convert to Christianity, writing that "we are at fault in not slaying them "

more on:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti...n_Christianity

​​​​​​
                                We can argue the position of church and real believers in totalitarian system in Germany before ww2 but even if you dont count last century, you ll find alot of things.

Till 15th century, all jews from Iberian peninsula are killed or prosecuted, together with muslims.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X