Two Scandinavian women, victims of muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

You must be crazy. This thread is about 2 young women who were butchered in Morocco.

Any reference to the Govt of Israel is deflection & distraction to the Nth degree, and it ends here.
    We are on good terms my friend. The point about Israel is clear, anyone whom is pro Israel ought to be Pro Islam.

Why you use the big word butchered, that happens in the USA. Our jails are filled with white and black criminals. Look at the language you used in the OP, it all should have been directed at support for the women and criticism of the criminals. There was no need to speak ill of religion such as Islam. Why? Well because right now in Syria many Muslim men and women support their army, their police and firefighters against the likes of AQ and ISIL. All across the middle east, Jews, Muslims, Christians fight on the same sides against common enemies.

Any criticism, whatsoever even the slightest criticism of a religion or so called race deviates from a great society.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post

This advertisement was in order of the Turkish embassy .
      Now Turkey, before Saudi, before that Iran. You do not see me going around making up info about you. In fact have you yet to answer me on what your religion and nationality is? What is it?

I am American, there is no need for you to make up this view that I work for a foreign government. Do you work for a foreign gov? I suppose you probably wont answer. Can we at least have a honest back and fourth, I merely ask you do not make up my views.

Turkey has better rights compared to every country in the middle east. Turkey brought in equal laws for women before a # of European countries in the 20th century. Today Turkey may have poor leadership, but Turkeys foundation is totally different from Saudi Arabia and Israel, Turkeys foundation is based on freedom.

Any American GOP or Democrat that supports equality among man is a liberal by nature. I do understand you seem to be against equality among man, saying other countries should run themselves how they see fit...yet in every country huge masses of people want equality among man, they want American style freedom. Whether or not the USA and any good country should intervene in countries with poor rights is a debate in and of it self.

But what counts is in every country people want freedom, it serves as the greatest counter to those who criticise people based on their skin color or religion

George S Patton

Comment

Freedoms ? WHAT freedoms:the Mossad is not chasing political opponents of Netanyahu outside Israel, as is doing the Turkish secret police with the opponents of Erdogan .
        No Israeli PM has been hanged after a military coup .
        And Ataturk was one of the responsibles for the persecution of the Armenians and other minorities .
        And Israel has been involved in war after war, Israel has spied on the USA, Israel attacked the USS Liberty in 1967 Israel has laws against freedom of movement. Israel has unequal civil laws similar to Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Pakistan, Oman, And all the other GCC states in addition to Oman. Compare all of that and more to the issues that Turkey has faced throughout the years.

Turkey has a better foundation compared to Israel.

Christian elites, Muslim elites, and Jewish elites would oppose Ataturk. It was Ataturk that brought glory to Turkey. Its a beautiful thing that a dignified hero like Ataturk is respected in Turkey. No lies or propaganda can ruin the legacy of Ataturk.

Israel has to changes a # of its laws, to be in step with Judaism for example. Proper Judaism supports freedom.

George S Patton

Comment

• Looping back to the OP, a reminder that beheading is nearly always a fundamentalist Muslim trademark/signature.
          Last edited by G David Bock; 10 Jan 19, 15:55. Reason: spellin'
          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

• One will notice that the Turkish propaganda remains silent about its ally,Iran, who today has been accused by the very PC Dutch government and parliament, of being responsible for the murders of several Iranian opponents in Europe .
            As is doing Turkey .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Now Turkey, before Saudi, before that Iran. You do not see me going around making up info about you. In fact have you yet to answer me on what your religion and nationality is? What is it?

I am American, there is no need for you to make up this view that I work for a foreign government. Do you work for a foreign gov? I suppose you probably wont answer. Can we at least have a honest back and fourth, I merely ask you do not make up my views.

Turkey has better rights compared to every country in the middle east. Turkey brought in equal laws for women before a # of European countries in the 20th century. Today Turkey may have poor leadership, but Turkeys foundation is totally different from Saudi Arabia and Israel, Turkeys foundation is based on freedom.

Any American GOP or Democrat that supports equality among man is a liberal by nature. I do understand you seem to be against equality among man, saying other countries should run themselves how they see fit...yet in every country huge masses of people want equality among man, they want American style freedom. Whether or not the USA and any good country should intervene in countries with poor rights is a debate in and of it self.

But what counts is in every country people want freedom, it serves as the greatest counter to those who criticise people based on their skin color or religion
              "they want American style freedom "': here we have it : the stupid arrogance from people who know NOTHING about anything outside the USA .
              Reality is that for most people on earth,freedom is a luxury that can not afford .
              The Germans supported Hitler to the end, the inhabitants of the SU the same, although the Gulag was disbanded in 1953 . The inhabitants of Venezuela have supported Chavez and Maduro til the end, and now, they are deserting, not because they want freedom, but because the economy has collapsed . And of course a lot of snowflakes are whining and are claiming that the Deplorables should help them : NO : they deserve their fate : no one forced them to vote for Chavez or Maduro . That they go to hell .
              The Turks support Erdogan, they will be sorry . the Iranians support Khamenei, they will be sorry .
              Not a dime for them .
              The Turks support a regime that collaborates with the monsters of ISIS .
              Thus, I will not say what I think of SWJ's propaganda for Turkey .
              Erdogan is not better than Bin Laden, and ,sadly enough, the military coup failed .

Comment

We are on good terms my friend. The point about Israel is clear, anyone whom is pro Israel ought to be Pro Islam.

I will give credit where it is due; you rightly set these disagreements aside from your own personal Zen-space and leave emotions out of your responses.
                I wish more people were like that.... especially around here.
                YOU are the one I should have a chat about Stephan Molyneux about.

Why you use the big word butchered, that happens in the USA. Our jails are filled with white and black criminals. Look at the language you used in the OP, it all should have been directed at support for the women and criticism of the criminals. There was no need to speak ill of religion such as Islam. Why? Well because right now in Syria....

Look at a map. Syria is the full span of a continent away from Morocco and the subject at hand.
                And Butchery is exactly what it is called when the assailant starts carving up the body of someone they just killed.

Any criticism, whatsoever even the slightest criticism of a religion or so called race deviates from a great society.
                Q.E.D.

That is an abbreviation of a Latin term the Romans were fond of, it means "The facts speak for themselves."

And the girls themselves set themselves up for this. The more I think about it, the less sympathy I have for them. They believed in this multi-cultural garbage and they let it get them killed.

Tell you what, why don't you go walking around alone somewhere in the Middle East (not Israel, you'd be safe there) with an American Flag sewn into your jacket, or with blond hair, and tell us what happens to you, okay?
                If you make it back alive, we can talk about what a "great society" that can actually exist in the Real World is.

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Q.E.D.

That is an abbreviation of a Latin term the Romans were fond of, it means "The facts speak for themselves."

And the girls themselves set themselves up for this. The more I think about it, the less sympathy I have for them. They believed in this multi-cultural garbage and they let it get them killed.

Tell you what, why don't you go walking around alone somewhere in the Middle East (not Israel, you'd be safe there) with an American Flag sewn into your jacket, or with blond hair, and tell us what happens to you, okay?
                  If you make it back alive, we can talk about what a "great society" that can actually exist in the Real World is.
                  Thanks my friend.

What the ISIL members did to those two Scandinavian ladies was a violent crime. We can see that in the USA the mafia and other white and black criminals have dismembered the bodies of their victims. Crime is a worldwide issue. Religion does not cause crime, its human error that causes crime.

In the current climate I wont visit any middle eastern country except Turkey. I might visit Israel, Iraq, Yemen and the GCC states...but only when these countries have laws similar to Turkey and the USA.

Any American can safely visit Israel , Turkey, and The GCC states. In fact to this day many rich white Americans work in Saudi, they make a lavish salary, they bring their wives to the GCC states and go to those hotels with the bars and alcohol.

Iraq, Syria, Yemen, that is off limits for any visitors I would say. This is unfortunate as these 3 countries have an incredibly beautiful history.

That said the world has a lot of great to offer. But the anti Muslim, and any anti religious or anti certain so called race person wants people to believe there is a boogeyman. Yet clearly in our world of 8 billion people there are many peaceful Muslims and peaceful people from all religions.

George S Patton

Comment

"they want American style freedom "': here we have it : the stupid arrogance from people who know NOTHING about anything outside the USA .
                    Reality is that for most people on earth,freedom is a luxury that can not afford .
                    The Germans supported Hitler to the end, the inhabitants of the SU the same, although the Gulag was disbanded in 1953 . The inhabitants of Venezuela have supported Chavez and Maduro til the end, and now, they are deserting, not because they want freedom, but because the economy has collapsed . And of course a lot of snowflakes are whining and are claiming that the Deplorables should help them : NO : they deserve their fate : no one forced them to vote for Chavez or Maduro . That they go to hell .
                    The Turks support Erdogan, they will be sorry . the Iranians support Khamenei, they will be sorry .
                    Not a dime for them .
                    The Turks support a regime that collaborates with the monsters of ISIS .
                    Thus, I will not say what I think of SWJ's propaganda for Turkey .
                    Erdogan is not better than Bin Laden, and ,sadly enough, the military coup failed .
                    Maybe you are working for a foreign gov, is it Israel? Or perhaps not the Israeli gov you work for but you are just writing your views for free.

What is your religion and what is your nationality?. Please be respectful and answer. And discontinue your action of making up my views. I do not work for Turkey, I am an American. You surely know Turks are similar to Americans, we both live in dignified and honorable countries with a strong military.

What is anti humane are these people in our world pumping up division based on religion or so called race.

The Olympics for example show us how people all over the world want to compete. Charity groups show us people all over the world want to donate. And in every country, in all continents there are people whom want American style freedom. To deny this is to basically say 3+3=8. One can not deny that in all African, Middle East and Asian countries there are people influenced by American culture and sports, they love America they want to be like us. Explain how Lebron James jerseys and NBA and NFL fans are found all over Africa and the Middle east. People love America, its the top destination for immigrants. Of course most people in the world want American style freedom its common sense. They problem are the anti Americans and bigots of the world, they hate us cause they aint us.

George S Patton

Comment

What the ISIL members did to those two Scandinavian ladies was a violent crime. We can see that in the USA the mafia and other white and black criminals have dismembered the bodies of their victims. Crime is a worldwide issue. Religion does not cause crime, its human error that causes crime.

In the current climate I wont visit any middle eastern country except Turkey. I might visit Israel, Iraq, Yemen and the GCC states...but only when these countries have laws similar to Turkey and the USA.
                      1)The excuse that the mafia also committede crimes is a fallacy, as ISIS is committing its crimes in the name of the Islam
                      2 ) Saying that you refuse to visit countries that not have laws similar to those of the USA ,proves that David Horowitz was right when he said that inside every liberal there is a totalitarian screaming to get out :every country has the right to have its own laws and they are not obliged to have laws that are similar to those of the USA :your attempt to impose your values on the rest of the world is doomed to fail .
                      3) People will notice that you are still comparing Turkey (a dictatorship ) to the US ( a democracy ) and they will draw their conclusions .
                      4) People will also draw their conclusions about your continuous defense of the dictators Ataturk and Erdogan .
                      5) People will also draw their conclusions about the fact that you remain silent about the terrorists who rule Iran with the support of the Iranians .

Comment

• Countries where Muslims are ruling ,are s..holes, no intelligent person should visit them : if the two stupid women had visited Israel, they would still live .

Comment

One will notice that the Turkish propaganda remains silent about its ally,Iran, who today has been accused by the very PC Dutch government and parliament, of being responsible for the murders of several Iranian opponents in Europe .
                          As is doing Turkey .
                          Why are Iranian opponens accepted in Europe ? Deport them.
                          There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

Comment

3) People will notice that you are still comparing Turkey (a dictatorship ) to the US ( a democracy ) and they will draw their conclusions .
                            4) People will also draw their conclusions about your continuous defense of the dictators Ataturk and Erdogan .
                            5) People will also draw their conclusions about the fact that you remain silent about the terrorists who rule Iran with the support of the Iranians .
                            Turkey isn't a dictatorship and US isn't a democracy. Iran isn't rulled by terrorists.
                            There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

Comment

1)The excuse that the mafia also committede crimes is a fallacy, as ISIS is committing its crimes in the name of the Islam
                              2 ) Saying that you refuse to visit countries that not have laws similar to those of the USA ,proves that David Horowitz was right when he said that inside every liberal there is a totalitarian screaming to get out :every country has the right to have its own laws and they are not obliged to have laws that are similar to those of the USA :your attempt to impose your values on the rest of the world is doomed to fail .
                              I dont understand why you make up the views of other posters. I have said time again my disagreement with the Theocratic Iranian, Israeli and Saudi Gov. There is great hope for these 3 countries though here in 2019, great things are happening.

Turkey is one of the oldest allies of The USA. It goes back to the Ottoman times. Ataturk is a worldwide hero, a great leader for all people to look up to. Ataturk is honored for example in The USA, Israel, Turkey, Mexico and so much more.

In Turkey Most Turkish people pause for a few moments for the anniversary of the death of Ataturk. Its one of the greatest sights of all history. These beautiful people of Turkey to this day honor Ataturk every Nov 10th at 9:05 am the time of the death of Ataturk. Turkey is clearly a country with a great society, regardless of whom has served as President or Prime Minister of Turkey the legacy of Ataturk will always live on.

Turkish and American people share the same culture. This beautiful culture is btw what most people of the entire middle east and the world want.

George S Patton

Comment

• Same culture ??
                                Yesterday ,a Turkish immigrant living in Austria murdered his wife, a Muslim convert, in front of their children,because she was going outdoor without burqa .

Nice culture .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X