No announcement yet.

Two Scandinavian women, victims of muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opposite to what has been claimed in post 59,there are no masses of peaceful Muslims in the world supporting freedom .
    Muslims have their own values and freedom is not one of these .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Beer is NOT better in Wallonia .
      Indeed it's.
      There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

Typical liberal tactic : answering a point that has not been made .
        Typical troll post--not answering the question.

Comment

The question in post 46 was : how can someone with the name Finkelstein be an enemy of Israel ?
          The answer is that most people with such names are indifferent to/hostile to Israel .
          And, it is NOT because they are Americans, but because they have ceased to be Jewish .
          Being American does not mean that one is hostile to Israel,or to Ireland, or to Ukraine, or to India, but that the interests of the US are more important than the interests of Israel, India, Ireland , etc ..
          People with names asa Finkelstein ,etc, are hostile to Israel,not because for them the interests of the US are more important ( it is in the interest of the US to support Israel ),they are also hostile to the US , but because they are antisemitic:they are hostile to anyone who considers himself as Jewish/whom they consider as Jewish, and they will not be satisfied til all Jewish people have been exterminated .
          An antisemitic person is antiAmerican .An antiMuslim person is pro America.

Comment

not because for them the interests of the US are more important ( it is in the interest of the US to support Israel ).
            That is your opinion, not universally agreed upon.

Comment

An antisemitic person is antiAmerican .An antiMuslim person is pro America.
              What stupid thing. It can perfectly work the other way around. USA ISN'T Israel. So simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

I dont know what to say. Its all a misunderstanding on your part. I am an American, you know this. I have stated time and time again in thread after thread my opposition to the Israeli, Iranian and Saudi Gov for example. That is as American as it gets. The issue now lies with you, please right now say you oppose the Israeli gov. If you cant say that you will lose credibility because you rightfully oppose the Iranian and Saudi Gov, please do so wrt Israel.
                You must be crazy. This thread is about 2 young women who were butchered in Morocco.

Any reference to the Govt of Israel is deflection & distraction to the Nth degree, and it ends here.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Emtos View Post

What stupid thing. It can perfectly work the other way around. USA ISN'T Israel. So simple as that.
                  It was NOT the Mossad who organised 9/11, but Muslim terrorists .
                  And, if USA abandon Israel, there will be a nuclear war in the ME which will also destroy Europe and the USA .
                  So simple as that .

Comment

It was NOT the Mossad who organised 9/11, but Muslim terrorists .
                    And, if USA abandon Israel, there will be a nuclear war in the ME which will also destroy Europe and the USA .
                    So simple as that .
                    Mossad spied on US, Israeli attacked and US ship.
                    There will be no nuclear war in ME since nobody apart Israel has nukes. And you need hundreds of them to destroy Europe and USA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emtos View Post

Mossad spied on US, Israeli attacked and US ship.
                      There will be no nuclear war in ME since nobody apart Israel has nukes. And you need hundreds of them to destroy Europe and USA.
                      Iran has already SRBM in Iraq (SHORT RANGE BALLISTIC MISSILES )
                      And nukes are not needed to destroy the US : US will not survive the collaps of Europe . And for Europe to collaps, ONE nuke is sufficient . It is even possible to destroy Europe without firing nukes on the continent : a nuclear war in the ME will have as result a cloud of radiation that will kill dozens of millions in Europe .

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Iran has already SRBM in Iraq (SHORT RANGE BALLISTIC MISSILES )
                        And nukes are not needed to destroy the US : US will not survive the collaps of Europe . And for Europe to collaps, ONE nuke is sufficient . It is even possible to destroy Europe without firing nukes on the continent : a nuclear war in the ME will have as result a cloud of radiation that will kill dozens of millions in Europe .
                        US don't need Europe. We don't need US. Iran has no reasons to attack Europe. Europe will not collapse because of a nuke. Even a hundred will be not enough.

Comment

• That the Mossad spied on the US is a fact, that the US spied on its European allies is also a fact .Thus ...
                          About the attack on the USS Liberty in 1967 : the cause was mistaken identity ,unless there would be a reason for a deliberate Israeli attack .
                          Besides Israeli aircraft attacked also Israeli tank columns .US aircraft attacked US/allied forces in Afghanistan ,and in Normandy in WWII : there is no war without friendly fire .

Comment

• US was not taking part in the war. The spying on the allies means that the alliance is a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                              That the Mossad spied on the US is a fact, that the US spied on its European allies is also a fact .Thus ...
                              About the attack on the USS Liberty in 1967 : the cause was mistaken identity ,unless there would be a reason for a deliberate Israeli attack .
                              Besides Israeli aircraft attacked also Israeli tank columns .US aircraft attacked US/allied forces in Afghanistan ,and in Normandy in WWII : there is no war without friendly fire .
                              Yes, but all your examples were of momentary attacks. The attack on the USS Liberty was sustained for well over a half hour. Both fighter jets and torpedo boats attacked her. Whether she was identified or not, she was in international waters.

Comment

• Originally posted by johns624 View Post

Yes, but all your examples were of momentary attacks. The attack on the USS Liberty was sustained for well over a half hour. Both fighter jets and torpedo boats attacked her. Whether she was identified or not, she was in international waters.
                                She was identified.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, itís an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.

"'But Sir, Itís an American Ship.' 'Never Mind, Hit Her!' When Israel Attacked USS Liberty," by Ofer Aderet, Haaretz, 11 Jul 2017
                                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X