Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nastle View Post
    More reliable than your lack of experience in dealing with them
    I lived across the street from arguably the biggest mosque on the East Coast for two years -- and that's not counting little sojourns to such garden spots as Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia.

no I wasn't trying to get lynched
    Trying to get lynched, or perform a lynching . . . .
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

I lived across the street from arguably the biggest mosque on the East Coast for two years -- and that's not counting little sojourns to such garden spots as Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia.

Trying to get lynched, or perform a lynching . . . .
      I've been to south Asia and middle east too not KSA though
      Extensively followed academics ( muslim and secular) on origins of Islam and sectarian schisms
      and have half a dozen close acquaintances who are Muslims ex and some practicing too( I live close to chicago there is a lot of them here).I attended the religious discussions in the st Louis mosques and Milwaukee but these are just events too show off the latest converts who are mostly ex drug addicts and prostitutes seeking meaning in life but Christians do the same so can't blame them alone

living close to mosque you gained knowledge on Islam by diffusion or osmosis?

I dont speak or read Arabic but have access to a lot of reliable translations of their influential works done by dar us salam academy or Iranian English speaking press
      Last edited by nastle; 04 Jan 19, 16:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Emtos View Post

I don't think that you represent any interest for the people with umbrellas. I just wonder what you will do in Bruges. See the local far-right ?
        Lace and chocolate for the wife; beer for me. Maybe catch the whole Belgian Navy in port (both frigates). I caught the whole New Zealand Navy last year.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post

Lace and chocolate for the wife; beer for me. Maybe catch the whole Belgian Navy in port (both frigates). I caught the whole New Zealand Navy last year.
          Nice ! What is the current state of NZ SSBN fleet ?

Comment

Beer and chocolate is better in Wallonia. Brugge is not the port anymore, it's Zeebrugge irc.
            There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

Comment

Nice ! What is the current state of NZ SSBN fleet ?
              They don't have one. They have 2 frigates, 2 OPVs, a smaller multi purpose vessel, and a few smaller patrol boats. PS-New Zealand is a nuke-free zone.

Comment

Beer and chocolate is better in Wallonia. Brugge is not the port anymore, it's Zeebrugge irc.
                Our cruise comes in to Zeebrugge.

Comment

They don't have one. They have 2 frigates, 2 OPVs, a smaller multi purpose vessel, and a few smaller patrol boats. PS-New Zealand is a nuke-free zone.
                  I was trying to be sarcastic john lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

My "friend", I suggest you re-read your last post.
                    Or perhaps you are weaving such a tangled thread that even you can't keep up with it.

But, I gotta hand it to you; nobody gives the whole passive/aggressive thing a bad name the way you do!

Ah, I see you are following my advice about a Reformation of Islam! You are already re-writing their scriptures, and getting explicit about it, even.

And yet they are more violent, less tolerant and less intergrated with the modern world than they were half a century ago.

If true, that is very confusing. Intellectually speaking, all I can say is that you are a man without a country.

Meanwhile, in the Real World -

Diversity itself is the Stockholm Syndrome writ large. Vlad The Impaler was one of the last European leaders that had the answer to Islamic aggression, although Chancellor Sebastian Kurz of Austria is making a credible start .

https://neonnettle.com/news/6056-wor...s-from-austria
                    Neon Nettle

I dont know what to say. Its all a misunderstanding on your part. I am an American, you know this. I have stated time and time again in thread after thread my opposition to the Israeli, Iranian and Saudi Gov for example. That is as American as it gets. The issue now lies with you, please right now say you oppose the Israeli gov. If you cant say that you will lose credibility because you rightfully oppose the Iranian and Saudi Gov, please do so wrt Israel.
                    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Unfortunately not all Americans think like you do

Many jews would put Israel's interest before USA
                      and almost all muslims openly support Muslim Gov hostile to USA
                      The majority of Jews of the world live outside of Israel. Its at least about 3-1 in favor of Jews living outside Israel, perhaps more.

30 % of American Muslims intermarry, these folks oppose the intolerant Muslim Governments of the world.

If Israel had the same freedoms as does Turkey I would support Israel as you do. Israel needs an Ataturk.

George S Patton

Comment

Just as the majority of Jews of the world oppose intolerant Rabbis. It is clear the majority of Catholics oppose intolerant Priests. Many Catholic countries support freedom, and many Israeli Jews want that same freedom for Israel.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

If Israel had the same freedoms as does Turkey I would support Israel as you do. Israel needs an Ataturk.
                          Freedoms ? WHAT freedoms:the Mossad is not chasing political opponents of Netanyahu outside Israel, as is doing the Turkish secret police with the opponents of Erdogan .
                          No Israeli PM has been hanged after a military coup .
                          And Ataturk was one of the responsibles for the persecution of the Armenians and other minorities .

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

This advertisement was in order of the Turkish embassy .
                            Last edited by ljadw; 06 Jan 19, 06:44.

Comment

Beer is NOT better in Wallonia .

Comment

Do all Catholics agree on everything? Do all Anglicans? How about Baptists? Muslims? No! So why do you feel that all Jewish people have to think the same?
                                Typical liberal tactic : answering a point that has not been made .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X