Two Scandinavian women, victims of muslims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nastle View Post

they have no other choice , if given a chance to establish a muslim state you will see an entirely different side to them

problem is not so islam but the culture of middle east , if we had a version of christianity ( afterall what is islam other than is a mix of jewish laws and customs , arab culture and long gone gnostic christian teachings) and there it flourished with state patronage it would have been just as brutal and totalitarian

these girls were stupid to go to morrocco and if they were bleeding heart leftist liberals then hate to say it they got what they were after

moral of the story is multcultralism is a dead end

Morocco is beautiful(Mumtaaz in Arabic) Morocco has a great history influenced by The French among others. Crimes such as described by the OP occur everyday, maybe more so in the USA. Per all countries, The USA has the world's largest prison population. That said, do we see folks up in arms about The USA, not enough as it would go agaisnt logic. Same with the anti Muslims, only a minority of the people of our world are against Islam, they also are against the beauty of history such as the Round Table spirit.

As for Arab Americans, I know many Yemeni Americans. They have long been in the USA. The ones I know openly run a store that sells alcohol and lotto tickets. They even sell single beers for 75 cents to 1 USD so the folks in the hood can enjoy themselves.

The anti Muslims have long engaged in brainwashing techniques. There is nothing normal about being anti Muslim, its the same as being anti Jewish.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

My friend, nowhere did I call you a criminal or bigot. Nowhere have I called you a bad name.
      My "friend", I suggest you re-read your last post.
      Or perhaps you are weaving such a tangled thread that even you can't keep up with it.

But, I gotta hand it to you; nobody gives the whole passive/aggressive thing a bad name the way you do!

Islam allows criticism of Islam, Islam does not allow child marriage(Aisha was 21 when she married Muhammad).
      Ah, I see you are following my advice about a Reformation of Islam! You are already re-writing their scriptures, and getting explicit about it, even.

There are masses upon masses of peaceful Muslims in the world that support the same freedom you do.
      And yet they are more violent, less tolerant and less intergrated with the modern world than they were half a century ago.

Now its pro Iran you think I am. Let me clear this up as I have done many times to the anti Muslims. I am not pro Iran, pro Israel or pro Saudi, I am an American....
      [/QUOTE]

If true, that is very confusing. Intellectually speaking, all I can say is that you are a man without a country.

Meanwhile, in the Real World -

Swedish state broadcaster SVT has outraged viewers after they ran an article claiming that the gruesome ISIS-inspired murder of two Scandinavian girls in Morocco "had nothing to do with Islam," before warning Swedes that sharing a graphic beheading video of the incident could result in up to four years of imprisonment.

Both girls were stabbed multiple times, while one of them was beheaded on video. The culprits can then be seen pledging allegiance to the Islamic State leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi.

Diversity itself is the Stockholm Syndrome writ large. Vlad The Impaler was one of the last European leaders that had the answer to Islamic aggression, although Chancellor Sebastian Kurz of Austria is making a credible start .

A number of mosques were shut down over suspicions of links to Islamic extremism after images emerged of children as young as four being forced to wear Turkish army uniforms and salute the Turkish flag inside the mosque in Viennaís Favoriten district
      https://neonnettle.com/news/6056-wor...s-from-austria
      © Neon Nettle

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
        That just means that they are AMERICANS. Why wouldn't an American be indifferent to a foreign country? I'm indifferent to Italy, yet I was raised a Catholic. In fact, I'm of Ukrainian descent, yet I'm indifferent to the Ukraine.
        People will notice the usual liberal tactic = feigning not to understand and going off topic .
        The question was : how can a guy with a name as Finkelstein be an enemy of Israel ?
        And the answer is that more than half of Jewish Americans are hostile /indifferent to Israel, that more than half of them have no ties with the Jewish community,that more than half of them no longer consider themselves as Jewish .
        Israel has more non Jewish allies,friends,supporters than Jewish allies,friends,supporters .
        All Jewish Marxists are enemies of Israel .

Comment

Do all Catholics agree on everything? Do all Anglicans? How about Baptists? Muslims? No! So why do you feel that all Jewish people have to think the same?

Comment

Easy. My grandparents came over while the czar was still around for a better life. The current Ukrainians politicians are just as corrupt as the Russian ones, so why should I care?
            PS--I'll be in Bruges this June. Maybe I should watch out for Russian speakers with sharp umbrellas...
            I don't think that you represent any interest for the people with umbrellas. I just wonder what you will do in Bruges. See the local far-right ?
            There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

Do all Catholics agree on everything? Do all Anglicans? How about Baptists? Muslims? No! So why do you feel that all Jewish people have to think the same?
              Jewish people are much less numerous than others and have a bigger national cohesion.

Comment

Morocco is beautiful(Mumtaaz in Arabic) Morocco has a great history influenced by The French among others. Crimes such as described by the OP occur everyday, maybe more so in the USA. Per all countries, The USA has the world's largest prison population. That said, do we see folks up in arms about The USA, not enough as it would go agaisnt logic. Same with the anti Muslims, only a minority of the people of our world are against Islam, they also are against the beauty of history such as the Round Table spirit.

As for Arab Americans, I know many Yemeni Americans. They have long been in the USA. The ones I know openly run a store that sells alcohol and lotto tickets. They even sell single beers for 75 cents to 1 USD so the folks in the hood can enjoy themselves.

The anti Muslims have long engaged in brainwashing techniques. There is nothing normal about being anti Muslim, its the same as being anti Jewish.
                Muawiyah the Muslim caliph openly allowed alcohol trade yet he mercilessly attacked Christian Roman areas

we have a large prison population as people get caught and punished for crime in middle east the prisons are full of political prisoners

but must say they are doing a good job keeping hood rats inebriated that's leads to higher crime and more incarcerations although we need far harsher conditions in prison

Comment

3. So you want Islam to be the state religion? You want the state to appoint imams.
                  5. Russia has quite a few Muslims. I don't think that they consider them the enemy.
                  6. How are we supposed to support Chinese Muslims? Anybody trying would stick out like a sore thumb.
                  7. Muslims already kill more Muslims than anybody else does.
                  8. How many children have you fathered or are you an incel?
                  Your racist slip is showing again...
                  Yes state will appoint imams who preach a nonviolent sufi kind only and openly speak against salafist and radical shia ideologies... soviet style

Russia history is full of fighting wars with persians and ottomans.Their Muslim population was heavily suppressed under Soviet period and they show zero tolerance for radical Muslim ideologies

you work through radicals who think they are doing jihad , fund them indirectly through neutral Muslim countries like Jordan, Malaysia etc and then tip of the Chinese with intelligence to kill these useful idiots...2 birds one stone

only 2 sons so far , but plan to have more once I find a woman who is willing to do IVF as I want only sons

thanks my "racist " slip seems to be like obese persons FUPA , it shows a lot
                  Last edited by nastle; 04 Jan 19, 09:45.

Comment

That just means that they are AMERICANS. Why wouldn't an American be indifferent to a foreign country? I'm indifferent to Italy, yet I was raised a Catholic. In fact, I'm of Ukrainian descent, yet I'm indifferent to the Ukraine.
                    Unfortunately not all Americans think like you do

Many jews would put Israel's interest before USA
                    and almost all muslims openly support Muslim Gov hostile to USA

Comment

Ever heard the one about how when you get two Jews in the same room they produce three opinions? I first heard it from a cantor myself.

Unfortunately not all Americans think like you do
                      I'm American and there are plenty of Americans to whom I'm completely indifferent. Funny how that works . . . .

Many jews would put Israel's interest before USA
                      Some will, but not all. Certainly these American Jews are adamantly hostile to Israel and her interests.

and almost all muslims openly support Muslim Gov hostile to USA
                      How have you ascertained American Muslims' sentiments? Have you polled them?
                      Last edited by slick_miester; 04 Jan 19, 10:04.
                      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Russia history is full of fighting wars with persians and ottomans.Their Muslim population was heavily suppressed under Soviet period and they show zero tolerance for radical Muslim ideologies
                        Chechya is pretty much a country on his own living almost under Sharia and local traditions. For the other areas it's more complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Ever heard the one about how when you get two Jews in the same room they produce three opinions? I first heard it from a cantor myself.

I'm American and there are plenty of Americans to whom I'm completely indifferent. Funny how that works . . . .

Some will, but not all. Certainly these American Jews are adamantly hostile to Israel and her interests.

How have you ascertained American Muslims' sentiments? Have you polled them?
                          How reliable are polls ?
                          go to a mosque and listen to their sermons
                          or if u have muslims friends u have known for a long time they will share with you their thoughts
                          I've done both

Comment

How reliable are polls ?
                            How reliable is your bias?

go to a mosque and listen to their sermons
                            or if u have muslims friends u have known for a long time they will share with you their thoughts
                            I've done both
                            Really? And you didn't record these events?
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

That's a good thing Jews are open minded
                              but a number of them want our foreign policy to be dictated by interests of israel ..that's unacceptable
                              I'm all for Jewish lebensraum in the middle east I whole heartedly support them politically and militarily but dont ask farm boys of Iowa and Indiana to go and lay down their lives for your sake.Jews in israel need to reproduce more and fight their own wars

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

How reliable is your bias?

Really? And you didn't record these events?
                                More reliable than your lack of experience in dealing with them
                                no I wasn't trying to get lynched

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X