No announcement yet.

Two Scandinavian women, victims of muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

. . . . Even Norman Finkelstein,well known enemy of Israel . . . .
    How can a guy with a name like Finkelstein be an enemy of Israel -- assuming that he's not a member of the Satmar Hasidic community, which in this case is easy to assume 'cause there's no way that this Belgian dingdong would ever quote a Satmar. A Finkelstein being an enemy of Israel is up there with Patrick Francis McKennedy being an enemy of Ireland, or Nguyen being an enemy of the Vietnamese people, or Fiorello La Guardia being anti-Italian.

Maybe Uncle Leo made the big move to Belgium. . . . .

Originally posted by johns624 View Post

Don't you just love it when our two pet "Belgian" trolls disagree?
    Snowygerry had better come back quick and rescue the Belgians' reputation.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Some people are anti-semites and work for Muslims and others are anti-Western and work for their masters in Moscow. What's the difference?
      Typical liberal tactic : when you lose the debate,change the subject .
      BTW : never heard of the police officer who was stabbed by a Jihadist at Bishop airport in June last year ?

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

BTW : never heard of the police officer who was stabbed by a Jihadist at Bishop airport in June last year ?
        Yeah, but most police officers are shot by good Christians. Every group has a few nutjobs, even in Belgium.

Comment

Plenty of people are killed each year in Western Europe and USA. Muslims are responsible for a tiny minority of them.
          There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

Originally posted by nastle View Post

3-ban foreign funding of mosques in western countries , only state appointed imams here
            5-support their natural enemies esp Russia
            6-Increase covert support for chinese muslim population so they fear radicalism of muslims as much as we do
            7-Support both trends a-increased westernization , womens rights , homosexuality in muslim countries under the guise of "human rights" and at the same time b-increase spread of radical ideas within their own populations as a backlash to point a
            this will keep muslim countries backward , infighting , weak and unstable for decades if not centuries
            8 oh and ofcourse increase western ( read white ) birth rates
            3. So you want Islam to be the state religion? You want the state to appoint imams.
            5. Russia has quite a few Muslims. I don't think that they consider them the enemy.
            6. How are we supposed to support Chinese Muslims? Anybody trying would stick out like a sore thumb.
            7. Muslims already kill more Muslims than anybody else does.
            8. How many children have you fathered or are you an incel?
            Your racist slip is showing again...

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

How can a guy with a name like Finkelstein be an enemy of Israel -- assuming that he's not a member of the Satmar Hasidic community, which in this case is easy to assume 'cause there's no way that this Belgian dingdong would ever quote a Satmar. A Finkelstein being an enemy of Israel is up there with Patrick Francis McKennedy being an enemy of Ireland, or Nguyen being an enemy of the Vietnamese people, or Fiorello La Guardia being anti-Italian.

You are proving again that you don't know anything about Jewish Americans : when Finkelstein arrived at the airport of Tel Aviv ,he was refused the consent to enter Israel .
              How can a guy with the name Finkelstein be an enemy of Israel? There is a guy with the name Schwartz (better known as Soros) who is also an enemy of Israel : both Finkelstein and Soros are NOT Jewish,because they consider themselves not as Jewish .
              Finkelstein is a marxist who hates Israel( he compared the IDF to the Gestapo ) and the US ( he said that Bin Laden was right ) . There are countless Jewish people as Finkelstein who wants the destruction of Israel: Chomsky,...
              The former SPD German foreign minister Fischer said that anti-Zionism leads to antisemitism ,and every one ,except some people in the US, who look only at CNN,knows how strong the Muslim influence is in the SPD and how latent antisemitism is .
              48 % of Jewish Americans are agnost/atheist, most Jewish Americans have no ties with their community, do not consider themselves as Jewish and are indifferent or hostile to Israel .
              There are countless people as Finkelstein : never heard of Clinton intimus Sidney Blumenthal,who worked also for Soros , and his son Max who was praised by David Duke ?
              When Marxism collapsed, Jewish Marxists have found a new ideology : antisemitism.Look at Bernie Sanders .

Comment

3. So you want Islam to be the state religion? You want the state to appoint imams.
                5. Russia has quite a few Muslims. I don't think that they consider them the enemy.
                6. How are we supposed to support Chinese Muslims? Anybody trying would stick out like a sore thumb.
                7. Muslims already kill more Muslims than anybody else does.
                8. How many children have you fathered or are you an incel?
                Your racist slip is showing again...
                5 : you are wrong .

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

La Guardia was indifferent to Italy and hostile to Mussolini ( since 1940 ) .

Comment

48 % of Jewish Americans are agnost/atheist, most Jewish Americans have no ties with their community, do not consider themselves as Jewish and are indifferent or hostile to Israel .
                    That just means that they are AMERICANS. Why wouldn't an American be indifferent to a foreign country? I'm indifferent to Italy, yet I was raised a Catholic. In fact, I'm of Ukrainian descent, yet I'm indifferent to the Ukraine.

Comment

That just means that they are AMERICANS. Why wouldn't an American be indifferent to a foreign country?
                      He obviously hasn't been to Hymietown.

I'm of Ukrainian descent, yet I'm indifferent to the Ukraine.
                      Ганьба.

Comment

In fact, I'm of Ukrainian descent, yet I'm indifferent to the Ukraine.
                        And why I'm not surprised...
                        There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Emtos View Post

And why I'm not surprised...
                          Easy. My grandparents came over while the czar was still around for a better life. The current Ukrainians politicians are just as corrupt as the Russian ones, so why should I care?
                          PS--I'll be in Bruges this June. Maybe I should watch out for Russian speakers with sharp umbrellas...

Comment

^ Bulgarian, Bulgarian....

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              Okay, you are so eager for a response that you served up an easy one, eh?

I'll show you just how easy it is-

Oh.... out of one side of your mouth you say you support free speech, and out of the other you call me a criminal and a bigot.
                              I did not set those guys down in front of a black flag ad make them spout off like that, I merely observe and comment on what THEY THEMSELVES did and call for.

And I am far from the only one -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3pNbTIP-VI

Enough is enough.
                              Islam can either adapt to reality and the Current Century, or be destroyed by it.
                              And that isn't my call to action, or even said with any emotion. It is simply a fact born out by history.
                              And I think the Fundamental-cases know that, deep down, and violent events like this are simply the thrashings of dying animals.

The question is, how many of the rest of us will these psychopaths take down with them?
                              My friend, nowhere did I call you a criminal or bigot. Nowhere have I called you a bad name. This is the issue with the anti Muslims, look at what the anti Muslim tries to do to good folk like you, they want to turn you against me. Throughout this thread and others I have said I support your free speech, you must not have seen that. It is the anti Muslim that wants to shut down free speech, same as the anti Jew during WW2.

The Islamic arguments have been provided. Islam allows criticism of Islam, Islam does not allow child marriage(Aisha was 21 when she married Muhammad). Islam allows Muslims to leave Islam. Islam treats all people, Muslim or not as equals. There are masses upon masses of peaceful Muslims in the world that support the same freedom you do.

The Israel, Iranian and Saudi Gov support intolerance, and are opposed by most Jews and Muslims.

Now its pro Iran you think I am. Let me clear this up as I have done many times to the anti Muslims. I am not pro Iran, pro Israel or pro Saudi, I am an American.

Yes there is no issue with admiring Islam. And to be up in arms about such a beautiful religion is a waste of time. Life is much better when one admires the exotic, and in Islam there is a such an attractive religion.
                              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

THis commercial was offered by the religion of peace
                                Thats all you got, lies just making up others views like how you lied about me supporting CAIR?

This commercial was offered by the CAIR in the name of the Religion of Peace .
                                What are you doing here my friend? Why are you talking like this^?

I am an American, what are you anyway, a European where were you born? What country are you a citizen of, and what is your religion? I assume you are either Atheist or Jewish. I am a Catholic, American as well.

Go by what is said, that is inline with civility. Making up the views of others is what ISIL and The Reich liked to do.

You are openly pro Israel and anti Muslim, that cuts against the beauty of history. If anything why are you not instead pro Israel and pro Islam? That might help your cause.

Richard I of England and all the great Christians for example would oppose your views, its why you should see the light and change your views here my friend.
                                Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                                Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X