No announcement yet.

Two Scandinavian women, victims of muslims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Morocco : the only sensible thing is NOT to visit Morocco ,the result will be that they will be very fast in financial problems , I don't know why the women went to this s..hole .: BDS for Morocco .
    And other point : prevent Muslims to come to the US and Europe, because the presence of millions of Muslims will transform US in an Islam country : see what happens in Michigan and Minnesota .

A lot of historic European cities will in the following 30 years become Muslim bulwarks ;others are aready lost : since several years uniformed ISIS members patrol in Wuppertal where the police has left .
    A few examples for 2019 ( Source : Jihad Watch )

Germany: Muslim refugees attacked several people : 12 wounded .
    Netherlands : Muslim,screaming Allahu akbar,claims to have a bomb,the airport terminal is evacuated .
    Iraq shiite chief attacks Christians because they celebrate Christmas.
    Manchester : Muslim stabbed 3 people .
    Brussels : During New Year's Eve : Muslims plundered shops, burned cars and attacked the fire brigade

Comment

Sorry, I live in Michigan and the Muslims here, mainly Lebanese and Yemani, are very well assimilated.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

There is a big difference : the women were killed in the name of the religion of peace .
        In Murica they're killed in name of 2nd amendment. No real difference.
        There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

Comment

So,-correct me if I'm wrong- Muslims are carrying out a 'jihad' or 'holy war' on everyone who is not a Muslim, -worldwide-right? In my opinion everyone who is not a Muslim should respond and defend themselves as best they can against this worldwide aggression. Maybe what we need here is a good old Crusade, yes? I mean, wasn't it the year 1492 that the Spanish finally drove out the last of the "Moors" from the Iberian peninsula? I know that such an enterprise would take many, many years to accomplish given the number of military aged males who have succeeded in claiming "sanctuary" in countries like Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, France, Poland yada,yada,yada, (read:northern Europe). They are breeding like lemmings in order to overwhelm the native population and become the majority.
          So, yeah, a Crusade is in order to wipe out these Islamic extremists, terrorists, jihadists worldwide. It would involve all non-Muslim countries and governments along with the considerable force of their combined military strength and would take many, many years but I think that it could be accomplished. And- let's bring back profiling at US airports. Let's have the TSA implement that procedure - just like El-AL airlines does (heard of any problems with Israeli airports/airlines lately?) Along with the usual safety methods, profiling works.
          Yeah, fight fire with fire - Crusades - good for the earth.
          ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
          IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
            Sorry, I live in Michigan and the Muslims here, mainly Lebanese and Yemani, are very well assimilated.
            they have no other choice , if given a chance to establish a muslim state you will see an entirely different side to them

problem is not so islam but the culture of middle east , if we had a version of christianity ( afterall what is islam other than is a mix of jewish laws and customs , arab culture and long gone gnostic christian teachings) and there it flourished with state patronage it would have been just as brutal and totalitarian

these girls were stupid to go to morrocco and if they were bleeding heart leftist liberals then hate to say it they got what they were after

moral of the story is multcultralism is a dead end

Comment

Originally posted by nastle View Post

they have no other choice , if given a chance to establish a muslim state you will see an entirely different side to them

Wrong. They came here to get away from that Shi-t and become good capitalists.

Comment

Wrong. They came here to get away from that Shi-t and become good capitalists.
                maybe the older generation but the younger generation does not feel the same generally speaking
                thanks to indoctrination they recieve at the saudi and iranian funded mosques

btw muslims are great capitalists that is why they ALWAYS oppose communism

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                  So,-correct me if I'm wrong- Muslims are carrying out a 'jihad' or 'holy war' on everyone who is not a Muslim, -worldwide-right? In my opinion everyone who is not a Muslim should respond and defend themselves as best they can against this worldwide aggression. Maybe what we need here is a good old Crusade, yes? I mean, wasn't it the year 1492 that the Spanish finally drove out the last of the "Moors" from the Iberian peninsula? I know that such an enterprise would take many, many years to accomplish given the number of military aged males who have succeeded in claiming "sanctuary" in countries like Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, France, Poland yada,yada,yada, (read:northern Europe). They are breeding like lemmings in order to overwhelm the native population and become the majority.
                  So, yeah, a Crusade is in order to wipe out these Islamic extremists, terrorists, jihadists worldwide. It would involve all non-Muslim countries and governments along with the considerable force of their combined military strength and would take many, many years but I think that it could be accomplished. And- let's bring back profiling at US airports. Let's have the TSA implement that procedure - just like El-AL airlines does (heard of any problems with Israeli airports/airlines lately?) Along with the usual safety methods, profiling works.
                  Yeah, fight fire with fire - Crusades - good for the earth.

1- stop immigration from muslim countries
                  2-deport anyone who does not disown political islam
                  3-ban foreign funding of mosques in western countries , only state appointed imams here
                  4-increase dependence on alternate fuels
                  5-support their natural enemies esp Russia
                  6-Increase covert support for chinese muslim population so they fear radicalism of muslims as much as we do
                  7-Support both trends a-increased westernization , womens rights , homosexuality in muslim countries under the guise of "human rights" and at the same time b-increase spread of radical ideas within their own populations as a backlash to point a
                  this will keep muslim countries backward , infighting , weak and unstable for decades if not centuries
                  8 oh and ofcourse increase western ( read white ) birth rates

Comment

Dearborn is the home of Osama Siblani and the Arab American News ,the largest Arab community newspaper,which supports terrorists groups and attacks Israel and Jews .
                    And the Muslims in Michigan are known for their hostility to Afro-Americans .

Comment

what have afro americans done to detroit ?

Comment

Dearborn is the home of Osama Siblani and the Arab American News ,the largest Arab community newspaper,which supports terrorists groups and attacks Israel and Jews .
                        Wow. You know more than me and you live in Belgium. I guess what I see in real life doesn't count.

Comment

Wow. You know more than me and you live in Belgium. I guess what I see in real life doesn't count.

You're just learning that?

I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

I assume that you never heard of James Petras,well-known antisemite and marxist who claimed that Israel was responsible for 9/11 and who is a regular contributor to the Arab American News .
                            Even Norman Finkelstein,well known enemy of Israel, considers Petras as an antisemite .

Comment

I assume that you never heard of James Petras,well-known antisemite and marxist who claimed that Israel was responsible for 9/11 and who is a regular contributor to the Arab American News .
                              Even Norman Finkelstein,well known enemy of Israel, considers Petras as an antisemite .
                              Some people are anti-semites and work for Muslims and others are anti-Western and work for their masters in Moscow. What's the difference?

Comment

There is a big difference : the women were killed in the name of the religion of peace .
                                In Murica they're killed in name of 2nd amendment. No real difference.
                                Don't you just love it when our two pet "Belgian" trolls disagree?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X