No announcement yet.

Two Scandinavian women, victims of muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A religion reflects the culture more than a culture reflects the religion. A religion however can be a great way to spread a culture. Separation of church and state or more precisely separation of ideology from state allows individuals to have their culture as they see fit. The problem with religion is that it tends to remove individuality. Those possessed by religion or ideology see the world as believers and non believers and lose the sense of shared humanity in which everyone is an individual not a member of a group.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Muhammad stood against criminals, was proven in the last post with a source from a Muslim theologian.

Oh, a Muslim Theologian stood up for ol' Mo?
      How amazing!

Anti Muslims want you and Bock to be against Muslims, there is no point in this.

I am anti-Islam, there is a difference.
      anti Islam means I am opposed to a wretched old death-cult that demands the conquest and conversion of the entire world, and enables those insane enough to try.
      YOU try to convert that to being anti-Muslim, which means being against all sorts of people.
      Fail.

Crime is a worldwide issue. This case brought up in the OP was an issue of kidnap and sexual assault , of which Jews, Christians and Muslim men have partook in.

Sure, but Christians and Jews don't make a Political point of it, or use their religion to justify their INSANE agenda.
      That is the whole point.

I always have stood by free speech. Which stands against anti Muslims whom often take offense or complain about pro Muslim views.

Like your's?

The issue here is not Muslims, its crime. The OP brings up crimes that occur in the USA. In the USA our jails are filled with white and black Christians. That does not mean that one can logically then say well Christianity is the problem or Christianity has not done enough to denounce Christian criminals.

Also to be anti Muslim is to miss out on history, the history of the great Muslim Knights. It is common sense that Most people are good people. The bravery and courage of Muslims matching that of The Christians King Arthur and Robin Hood. Islam stands against the few Muslim criminals that engage in sexual assault.
      Okay, so you didn't even read my post, which is only weird because you quoted it.

You might want to get in touch with your Saudi paymasters before trying to formulate a post that has some relevance to the points that have actually been made, instead of mass-producing Straw Men.
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Okay, so you didn't even read my post, which is only weird because you quoted it.

You might want to get in touch with your Saudi paymasters before trying to formulate a post that has some relevance to the points that have actually been made, instead of mass-producing Straw Men.
        Not directly Saudi.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Muhammad stood against criminals, was proven in the last post with a source from a Muslim theologian. Anti Muslims want you and Bock to be against Muslims, there is no point in this.

Crime is a worldwide issue. This case brought up in the OP was an issue of kidnap and sexual assault , of which Jews, Christians and Muslim men have partook in.

I always have stood by free speech. Which stands against anti Muslims whom often take offense or complain about pro Muslim views.

The issue here is not Muslims, its crime. The OP brings up crimes that occur in the USA. In the USA our jails are filled with white and black Christians. That does not mean that one can logically then say well Christianity is the problem or Christianity has not done enough to denounce Christian criminals.

Also to be anti Muslim is to miss out on history, the history of the great Muslim Knights. It is common sense that Most people are good people. The bravery and courage of Muslims matching that of The Christians King Arthur and Robin Hood. Islam stands against the few Muslim criminals that engage in sexual assault.
          Time to Remember the Forgotten Jihadist Beheader in Oklahoma Now Cleared for Execution

December 31, 2018

Todd Bensman

The Federalist

This fall, the U.S. Supreme Court essentially cemented the execution of America’s least known Islamic terrorist. Jihadist convert Alton Nolen is now set to be put to death in Oklahoma, likely by nitrogen gas inhalation.

The Supreme Court’s October 1, 2018 rejection of Nolen’s final death penalty appeal went unremarked upon by any news media and so, partly as a result, even I missed it. But the Nolen case is very much worth remembering along with all religiously motivated attacks that occur on U.S. soil, if not just for the victims and their survivors but for lessons that can and must be learned. Nolen on death row, the forehead mark from frequent praying in his Islamic faith. Photo: Oklahoma State Penitentiary 2017

The September 24, 2014 attack in Oklahoma is somewhat notable in the annals of many officially uncalled terrorist strikes in that he emulated a favorite ISIS death tactic no doubt learned online: he fully beheaded a co-worker – the very beloved wife, mother and grandmother Colleen Hufford – inside the Moore, Oklahoma food processing plant where they both worked. Shouting “Alluah Akbar” throughout the attack, Nolen was using the same oversized butcher knife on the neck of a second co-worker, Tracy Johnson, when the company’s chief operations officer, a reserve law enforcement officer named Mark Vaughn, burst in with an AR-15 rifle. He shot and wounded Nolen as Nolen disengaged from his second victim and charged at him with the bloody knife.

Such an attack must feel a particular horror to its witnesses and, when Nolen is finally put to death, one should keep in mind what Colleen Hufford must have experienced in her last moments.

Rather than to charge this attack under federal terrorism statutes and ascribe a religious motive to it, President Obama's U.S. Department of Justice let the local district attorney charge Nolen under state murder statues (and as an assault and battery against survivor Traci Johnson). The whole disgusting affair was quickly forgotten by the rest of the nation, government and all but those involved and some locals.

But make no mistake; This was a jihadist attack on American soil, motivated by interpretations of the Quran that are commonly preached in Wahabi mosques and cited by killers across the globe.
          https://www.meforum.org/articles/201...1a6e0-33661481
          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Jack would like us to forget whose side he in on.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              Jack would like us to forget whose side he in on.
              That ain't gonna happen while he keeps running back to shaky WW2 examples to try to show that anyone opposed to Islam must be Nazis.

Just the opposite of history, in fact -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_W..._(1st_Croatian)
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

That ain't gonna happen while he keeps running back to shaky WW2 examples to try to show that anyone opposed to Islam must be Nazis.

Just the opposite of history, in fact -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_W..._(1st_Croatian)
                Well, the Nazis are his base. In the end, his hatred for the Jewish people is his only viewpoint.

Comment

Gentlemen please.

AJR of all people. You claim to be a LE officer, but your views are anti American. One can not become a LE officer, Firefighter or public servant if they are anti American. OTOH I come from a family including having 2 brothers that serve the US military. I present pro American views, AJR you oughta change your views.

Being anti Islam and pro Israel as you are AJR, that is as anti American as it gets. How do you do it? Judaism actually says to tolerate other religions btw. Israel is praised by AJR, G David Bock and Exorcist...but when the praise is coupled with anti Islam views or Anti Christian views there is have a problem. Why not be Pro Israel and Pro Islam?

Bock, and Exorcist, you guys disagree with the Israeli and Saudi Civil laws right? If so, then we do not have much of a disagreement.
                  Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                  Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Bock, and Exorcist, you guys disagree with the Israeli and Saudi Civil laws right? .
                    Totally off-topic.

And until you read and address the points made in post #14, I don't see any reason to respond to you in this thread.

So.... meh, whatever.
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Totally off-topic.

And until you read and address the points made in post #14, I don't see any reason to respond to you in this thread.

So.... meh, whatever.
                      Thats just a way out to argue "off topic" in response to my valid points. Look at how Bock accuses me of lying, of so called Taqiyaa which is propaganda because Muslims are not allowed lie. That is the issue here, the anti Muslims lie about Islam.

I saw your earlier posts, Pro Israeli and anti Islam. You brought it up. Well partner that is to bad, its very unattractive. Its the kind of things that turns heads or is a red flag. Its like when a Muslim is pro Pakistan but anti Hinduism ...its unacceptable. It makes it worse when you have two wrongs.

I responded to your post #14 wrt points about Islam. In short your up in arms over a non issue. Religion can never be the problem but the various intolerant governments of the world like in Israel and Saudi present division. In our world there are billions of people many subscribe to one religion some admire numerous religions.

Either one is for freedom or they are not. Not to mention one should follow common sense and how about having some imagination. Islam is a religion Islam is clearly attractive, exotic, very tolerate and warm.

Singling out a religion especially a minority religion in ones country is an action that goes against the diverse Empires and Kingdoms of history. Muslims are not as strong in numbers in The USA as are Christians. I think Criticism of Islam and Christianity are both equally wrong, but it can be worse when one criticizes a minority religion just due to the sheer numbers.

Only in criminal societies is a topic like this, where two women were attacked by Criminals, turned into a thread to attack Islam. Exorcist your a tolerant person right, you dont blame Islam or Muslims in general for the crimes the OP discusses? Only criminals and bigots would blame Islam for the crime of sexual assault. Its clear the OP talks about some criminal men that attacked those two Scandinavian women. You brought all this up with your critiques of Islam, thats your free speech which I support btw. It is only normal to have opposition.
                      Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 02 Jan 19, 09:21.
                      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Okay, you are so eager for a response that you served up an easy one, eh?

I'll show you just how easy it is-

Thats just a way out to argue "off topic" in response to my valid points.

You don't think that going off topic is a bad idea for a variety of reasons that we have seen play out here in this forum time and time again?
                        So noted, I'll be waiting for your next thread.

Look at how Bock accuses me of lying, of so called Taqiyaa which is propaganda because Muslims are not allowed lie.

Yeah, really? How's that working for the world at large?

That is the issue here, the anti Muslims lie about Islam.

Okay, so Muslims don't like but everyone critical of Islam does?
                        You may want to look up the definitions of Taqiyya.
                        No, here, I'll do it for you -

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya (the Shia name). These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.
                        Quran

Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim may appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel friendly.

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths is with pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir vol 4, p 49)

Quran (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you the dissolution of your oaths..."

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

I saw your earlier posts, Pro Israeli and anti Islam.

Where did I mention Isreal in this thread?

You brought it up. Well partner that is to bad, its very unattractive. Its the kind of things that turns heads or is a red flag. Its like when a Muslim is pro Pakistan but anti Hinduism ...its unacceptable. It makes it worse when you have two wrongs.

So it is automatically bad to say anything good about Isreal and also bad to say anything about bad about Islam.
                        BTW, how's the weather in Tehran these days?
                        I swear, your constant anti-Israel and anti-Saudi slant is an exact match for the line approved by the Ayatollah.

I responded to your post #14 wrt points about Islam.

Irrelevant ones, except maybe to a moslem that is looking for a way to dodge the issue

In short your up in arms over a non issue. Religion can never be the problem but the various intolerant governments of the world like in Israel and Saudi present division. In our world there are billions of people many subscribe to one religion some admire numerous religions.

That is insanity on display.
                        50% of the Koran is about dealing with non-muslims, especially when it comes to how to punish them, tax them and abuse them.

Either one is for freedom or they are not.

I am for freedom, which is easy for me because I am not a muslim or a communist.
                        You are trying to tell me I am not free to criticize Islam... and you STILL cannot help conflating my opposition to Islam with being opposed to Muslims.
                        Because if you ever did, your entire narrative collapses.

Not to mention one should follow common sense and how about having some imagination. Islam is a religion Islam is clearly attractive, exotic, very tolerate and warm.

It is actually as sterile, cruel and dry as the desert it comes from.
                        I don't care for Judaism or Christianity either, but they are not being used to inspire or justify terrorism today... but I already mentioned that and you already ignored the point, among others.

Singling out a religion especially a minority religion in ones country is an action that goes against the diverse Empires and Kingdoms of history. Muslims are not as strong in numbers in The USA as are Christians. I think Criticism of Islam and Christianity are both equally wrong, but it can be worse when one criticizes a minority religion just due to the sheer numbers.

I don't see why.
                        If every muslim in the US vanished overnight, the USA would remain essentially the same, as a whole.
                        The only things that would change is that Dearborn would be empty and there would be one less Far-Left Congeresswoman bad-mouthing Christians & white people.

Only in criminal societies is a topic like this, where two women were attacked by Criminals, turned into a thread to attack Islam.

The attack itself was promoted as an Islamic attack, and it wasn't just by the 4 monsters that did it. The arrests in Morroco are now up to 19 and graphic pics & vids of the murders were spammed to the mothers of the victims by HUNDREDS of sources.
                        Cleary, what I am engaged in is, at worst, a counter attack.

Exorcist your a tolerant person right, you dont blame Islam or Muslims in general for the crimes the OP discusses?

I blame them for complacency and for tolerating the idiocy that leads to this sort of atrocity.

Only criminals and bigots would blame Islam for the crime of sexual assault. Its clear the OP talks about some criminal men that attacked those two Scandinavian women. You brought all this up with your critiques of Islam, thats your free speech which I support btw. It is only normal to have opposition.
                        Oh.... out of one side of your mouth you say you support free speech, and out of the other you call me a criminal and a bigot.
                        I did not set those guys down in front of a black flag ad make them spout off like that, I merely observe and comment on what THEY THEMSELVES did and call for.

And I am far from the only one -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3pNbTIP-VI

Enough is enough.
                        Islam can either adapt to reality and the Current Century, or be destroyed by it.
                        And that isn't my call to action, or even said with any emotion. It is simply a fact born out by history.
                        And I think the Fundamental-cases know that, deep down, and violent events like this are simply the thrashings of dying animals.

The question is, how many of the rest of us will these psychopaths take down with them?
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Gentlemen please.

AJR of all people. You claim to be a LE officer, but your views are anti American. One can not become a LE officer, Firefighter or public servant if they are anti American. OTOH I come from a family including having 2 brothers that serve the US military. I present pro American views, AJR you oughta change your views.

Being anti Islam and pro Israel as you are AJR, that is as anti American as it gets. How do you do it? Judaism actually says to tolerate other religions btw. Israel is praised by AJR, G David Bock and Exorcist...but when the praise is coupled with anti Islam views or Anti Christian views there is have a problem. Why not be Pro Israel and Pro Islam?

Bock, and Exorcist, you guys disagree with the Israeli and Saudi Civil laws right? If so, then we do not have much of a disagreement.
                          THis commercial was offered by the religion of peace

Comment

The women were victims of criminal sexual assailants. Exorcist your a good guy. I notice that you said the attack was committed by Muslims, and apparently that was the Case. So that said what do you think about that? Would you say that Muslims should be banned from Europe?

When two Christian man in the USA attacks someone, we do not see the headline say Women, victim of Christian. Such language in fact is unheard of in the civilized historic past. Perhaps in some areas of history people spoke like Exorcist and AJR, but it was rare. Clearly the world today is diverse as a result of the diversity of the Empires and Kingdoms of history.

I dont get why Trump supporters like AJR say Islam is all about crime while AJR claims to be a guy standing for freedom and good values. Kind of like of ISIL members talk about Shia Muslims, AJRs view of Islam is like how ISIL members view Christians or Shia Muslims in the sense the ISIL member and Anti Muslim are utterly convinced they are right, that it is ok to be a bigot and talk in a uncivil and undignified manner.

I understand some conservatives are big into Law enforcement, supporting the police things like that. Well I know many Police officers here in the USA, they would not tolerate this type of anti American talk where people are singled out based on their religion or color. Just letting the non Americans of this board know that in The USA bigotry is not tolerated, feel free to visit our country where our Police, Firefighters, Mailmen, everyday Americans will welcome you regardless of your skin color or religion

Point here is that In the USA and at a public meeting no Police Officer, Firefighter or businessman would be allowed to denigrate Christianity, Islam, or single out any religion in light of a crime committed by a Christian or Muslim...they would be fired from their job. In any civilized setting, folks are not allowed to denigrate people based on their religion or skin color.

The High Christian European culture of tolerance and strength has shaped the free world. Christian values have influenced Europe , The USA and The World to improve. All the great value systems of the world Christian or not, they stand against the few disgruntled men and women of the world that speak out against folks based on their religion or skin color.
                            This commercial was offered by the CAIR in the name of the Religion of Peace .

Comment

Originally posted by Emtos View Post
                              Two women killed by fanatics - Left is nuts, Muslims are all dangerous, blah blah

Hundreds of people killed is mass shootings in US every year - it's fine, people are bad not guns, Left wasnt to steal our guns.

Hypocrisy over 9000
                              There is a big difference : the women were killed in the name of the religion of peace .

Comment

Muhammad believed in equality among man. ISIL members and anti Muslims alike provide false views about Islam.
                                Religious View: Equality for all a tenet of Islam

By Faridbeg Mirza
                                Islam declares a complete equality among all mankind, regardless of one’s faith, skin color, language, gender or ethnic background.

https://www.dailyrepublic.com/all-dr...enet-of-islam/

The anti Muslims and ISIL members are opposed theologically by the masses of Muslims worldwide. Yes you are correct ISIL members are Muslims, they say what they do is Jihad, in line with proper Islam. It is the same as how some Christians condonded the Holocaust. Crime is found everywhere. For example Father Tiso the misguided Catholic leader of The First Slovak Republic which was an ally of the Third Reich... provided the same type of bigoted views as ISIL members do today.

Tiso argued that the deportation of Jews was consistent with Christian ethics,[13] and furthermore a positive commandmant from God:[16]

-
                                People ask whether what is being done with the Jews is Christian. Is it human? Is it not robbery? ... I ask is it Christian when the nation wants to free itself from its eternal enemy[8]the Jew? ... Love of self is a command from God, and this love of self commands me to remove ... everything that damages me or that threatens my life. I don't think I need to convince anyone that the Jewish element threatened the lives of Slovaks. ... It would have looked even worse if we hadn't pulled ourselves together in time, if we hadn't purged them from us. And we did so according to divine command: Slovak, cast off your parasite.[9]

History shows though that opposing the masses of Christian axis members were the Allies of WW2, a team of Christians and non Christians follow Christianity properly among other belief systems.
                                False . The CAIR propaganda is no longer what it used to be ,

Comment

Working...
                                X