Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what was the trigger event for radical islam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what was the trigger event for radical islam?

What kicked off the current wave of bloodshed?

The Soviet invasion of Afghan? The fall of the Shah? The abandonment of military actions against Israel?

What set the spark to the tinder for the fire that is consuming the Middle East and other areas? It isn't just jihad, because they're killing far more muslims than they are infidels.

So what set it off?

• nastle
    replied
    Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    There is no radical Islam, because a radical islam implies the existence of a non radical Islam, which does not exist .
    The Islam was born radical and will remain radical til he disappears .
    100 years ago the Islam killed countless Armenians, 50 years ago countless Indonesians,during 50 years countless non Muslims in Sudan were massacred by the Islam .
    The Islam did not become suddenly radical ,as are claiming its apologists .
    Wish Islam was "radical" there is nothing radical about Islam
    infact the word "sunnah " which all muslims claim to follow roughly translates as tradition
    Islam is just the latest religious term given to the natural instincts of looting pillaging marauding which arabs persians and turks( and their allied nationalities) so excelled in

Leave a comment:

• nastle
    replied
    Originally posted by Daud View Post

It would be nice to attach some references when we talking about something, unless we want it to be relevant as dog's fart.
    David
    My job is not to educate you, if you are curious you can research yourself.Otherwise ignore my comments

Leave a comment:

• Daud
    replied
    Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Oh, how about the rape of girls by the prophet Muhammad?
    Take off your ideological / political glasses if you want to read history properly.
    Last edited by Daud; Yesterday, 08:27.

Leave a comment:

• Daud
    replied
    Originally posted by nastle View Post

or torturing of captives , atleast did it to other arabs who I guess were just as barbaric

worse is yet to come under his successors

It would be nice to attach some references when we talking about something, unless we want it to be relevant as dog's fart.
    Last edited by Daud; Yesterday, 08:28.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    Originally posted by General_Jacke View Post
    Not going to read through 7 pages but if I had to guess Id say the West dividing the Middle East and Africa up arbitrarily putting differing kinds of Muslims into one country, and forcing different tribes which have histories of animosity if not warfare.
    That is not correct

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    There is no radical Islam, because a radical islam implies the existence of a non radical Islam, which does not exist .
    The Islam was born radical and will remain radical til he disappears .
    100 years ago the Islam killed countless Armenians, 50 years ago countless Indonesians,during 50 years countless non Muslims in Sudan were massacred by the Islam .
    The Islam did not become suddenly radical ,as are claiming its apologists .

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    Don't forget the French have a piece (Djibouti).

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• General_Jacke
    replied

The West? Define the West.
    primarily the UK but a little bit italy if i'm not mistaken they'r the owns who owned somalia as a colony.

Leave a comment:

• OttoHarkaman
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Well given that it was already going on by the time that war started perhaps not

It just wasn't impacting so much on places like the USA then but most of the world was aware of it.
    I was thinking how much the Iranians weaponized martyrdom against the Iraqis

Bodies-of-Iran-martyrs-repatriated-from-Iraq-310x200.jpg

Leave a comment:

• MarkV
    replied
    Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
    Tried to read all the prior postings, did anyone mention the Iran-Iraq war as a start for all this fanatical terrorism?
    Well given that it was already going on by the time that war started perhaps not

It just wasn't impacting so much on places like the USA then but most of the world was aware of it.

Leave a comment:

• OttoHarkaman
    replied
    Tried to read all the prior postings, did anyone mention the Iran-Iraq war as a start for all this fanatical terrorism?

Leave a comment:

• nastle
    replied

or torturing of captives , atleast did it to other arabs who I guess were just as barbaric

worse is yet to come under his successors

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by General_Jacke View Post
    Not going to read through 7 pages but if I had to guess Id say the West dividing the Middle East and Africa up arbitrarily putting differing kinds of Muslims into one country, and forcing different tribes which have histories of animosity if not warfare.
    The West? Define the West.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by Surrey View Post
    Much earlier than that. If you read Tom Holland's book on the start of Islam, there were fanatics chopping unbelievers heads off in the seventh and eighth centuries And by unbelievers I include those who believed in a different brand of Islam or were not fanatical enough. Isis were genuinely copying early Islam.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X