Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what was the trigger event for radical islam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daud View Post

I would appriciate. It would help me grow in knowledge and thats why i asked you to give the details- about which event you think.
    ---------------------------------

I ll try to explain an error you made here.

Few days ago i bought a vegan salami and was astonished how color and taste was similar to the original.

I asked myself will the government in future fully forbid killing of animals since we re able nowdays to produce such things. Now imagine if that happens in 2040, and then, just 1 cenutury later someone calls you a barbarian because you killed and ate animals !

What kind of treaties and agreements they made back then ?

In order to understand our position on international law and treaties of today you need go read some book on Mu'ahadat and Siyar.

If we all made a deal, not to kill POW, (theoretically) we need to be the first to implement and respect all contract we have.

إِلَّا ٱلَّذِينَ عَٰهَدتُّم مِّنَ ٱلۡمُشۡرِكِينَ ثُمَّ لَمۡ يَنقُصُوكُمۡ شَيۡـٔٗا وَلَمۡ يُظَٰهِرُواْ عَلَيۡكُمۡ أَحَدٗا فَأَتِمُّوٓاْ إِلَيۡهِمۡ عَهۡدَهُمۡ إِلَىٰ مُدَّتِهِمۡۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ يُحِبُّ ٱلۡمُتَّقِينَ

Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].

-Sure At-Tauwbah, Vers 4

I dont want to bother you with examples and details. In short, if we die our families will even give back a money ( if we owed), then imagine bigfer contract or treaties.

But, sometimes killing is better then endless living in prison and gettin tortured daily - as so"civilised" nation do to people today.
    I agree that Muhammad and some of his laws seemed mild compared to 7th century rules but just like you said they are utterly outdated and barbaric by 21st century standards
    Believe me I think there should be capital punishment for all these hoodlums from south side of chicago and BLM punks

Comment

• Originally posted by nastle View Post

I agree that Muhammad and some of his laws seemed mild compared to 7th century rules but just like you said they are utterly outdated and barbaric by 21st century standards
      Believe me I think there should be capital punishment for all these hoodlums from south side of chicago and BLM punks
      Nah, they re perfect, IF implemented justly.
      We re trying based on our human intellect to improve the system.. but still it lacks.

Few days ago someone stole my bicycle, paid it around 600. Alot of them would change few days in prison for money eithout the problem, but would never change it for his hand.

I dont need to care about crimial laws since im not criminal, never will be. I hope you get me.
      Thats why i dont understand your beef with shariah.

Iranians and Saudis dont have groomin gangs on streets. So...

Comment

Nah, they re perfect, IF implemented justly.
        We re trying based on our human intellect to improve the system.. but still it lacks.

Few days ago someone stole my bicycle, paid it around 600. Alot of them would change few days in prison for money eithout the problem, but would never change it for his hand.

I dont need to care about crimial laws since im not criminal, never will be. I hope you get me.
        Thats why i dont understand your beef with shariah.

Iranians and Saudis dont have groomin gangs on streets. So...
        I have no beef with shariah it is essentially a later version of jewish laws with some arabian flavor to it , but as all reasonable people know religious laws are hogwash
        That is my essential point of disagreement with muslims , they think they have a perfect way of life which is beyond question and no other mainstream religious group ( barring some religious nutjob jewish christian and hindu sects) think that way.
        What is more they think their scholars ( used to be caliph before) have a God given right to interpret those laws in modern context.

Comment

I have no beef with shariah it is essentially a later version of jewish laws with some arabian flavor to it , but as all reasonable people know religious laws are hogwash
          That is my essential point of disagreement with muslims , they think they have a perfect way of life which is beyond question and no other mainstream religious group ( barring some religious nutjob jewish christian and hindu sects) think that way.
          What is more they think (1) their scholars ( used to be caliph before) have a God given right to interpret those laws in modern context.
          You got it good, Islam is indeed a light version of the religion that was among ancient people. We have some alleviations.

I dont find a problem in constitution / law itself but implementation. There was the problem all the time. We re being infiltrated by psychopaths and other blood/power thirsty people who use religious doctrine for their own goals.

(1) - thats only in shiism

Let me give you one nice example that can show you why shariah is divine:

In secular law - man can marry a woman, then divorce her, then marry her mother - no problem.

In shariah - if you marry a woman, her mother is forbidden to you for the rest of your life, no matter what. In opposite case is not.
          If you marry woman, then divorce her, you can marry her daughter.

Why ? Because that divine law protects and keeps family ties, like other relations among people in general.

- a daughter would never forgive her mother because of marrying her man, it would instill hatred and jelausy
          - however, mother would not be angy at her child in this case.

So when i see such example, as many other, i see divine thing.

Comment

You got it good, Islam is indeed a light version of the religion that was among ancient people. We have some alleviations.

I dont find a problem in constitution / law itself but implementation. There was the problem all the time. We re being infiltrated by psychopaths and other blood/power thirsty people who use religious doctrine for their own goals.

(1) - thats only in shiism

Let me give you one nice example that can show you why shariah is divine:

In secular law - man can marry a woman, then divorce her, then marry her mother - no problem.

In shariah - if you marry a woman, her mother is forbidden to you for the rest of your life, no matter what. In opposite case is not.
            If you marry woman, then divorce her, you can marry her daughter.

Why ? Because that divine law protects and keeps family ties, like other relations among people in general.

- a daughter would never forgive her mother because of marrying her man, it would instill hatred and jelausy
            - however, mother would not be angy at her child in this case.

So when i see such example, as many other, i see divine thing.
            What about sisters or best friends or cousins ?
            you are assuming only daughters mothers will be jealous of each other

These are laws of barbaric desert tribes whether jews or muslims , maybe relevant back then but In no way represent the ultimate truth, which for ever remained elusive.anyway since you are clearly not objective we will not make any headway here.

Comment

What about sisters or best friends or cousins ?
              you are assuming only daughters mothers will be jealous of each other

These are laws of barbaric desert tribes whether jews or muslims , maybe relevant back then but In no way represent the ultimate truth, which for ever remained elusive.anyway since you are clearly not objective we will not make any headway here.
              We shouldnt. I believe you re stretching out thing, some what suprr imposing to fit your view.

Man cant compare blood relatives, family, eith social terms as friends.

Comment

We shouldnt. I believe you re stretching out thing, some what suprr imposing to fit your view.

Man cant compare blood relatives, family, eith social terms as friends.
                Cousins are blood relatives and you can marry first cousins in Islam

Comment

Cousins are blood relatives and you can marry first cousins in Islam
                  Just from one side, not all. There are specific rules

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X