Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what was the trigger event for radical islam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Oh, how about the rape of girls by the prophet Muhammad?
    or torturing of captives , atleast did it to other arabs who I guess were just as barbaric

worse is yet to come under his successors

Comment

• Tried to read all the prior postings, did anyone mention the Iran-Iraq war as a start for all this fanatical terrorism?

Comment

• Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
        Tried to read all the prior postings, did anyone mention the Iran-Iraq war as a start for all this fanatical terrorism?
        Well given that it was already going on by the time that war started perhaps not

It just wasn't impacting so much on places like the USA then but most of the world was aware of it.
        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Well given that it was already going on by the time that war started perhaps not

It just wasn't impacting so much on places like the USA then but most of the world was aware of it.
          I was thinking how much the Iranians weaponized martyrdom against the Iraqis

Bodies-of-Iran-martyrs-repatriated-from-Iraq-310x200.jpg

Comment

The West? Define the West.
            primarily the UK but a little bit italy if i'm not mistaken they'r the owns who owned somalia as a colony.
            the answer is on the floor- john roseberry

A tiger dies and leaves his fur,
            A man dies and leaves his name,
            A teacher dies and teaches death.
            Seikchi Toguchi 1917-1998

Comment

• Don't forget the French have a piece (Djibouti).

Pruitt
              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• There is no radical Islam, because a radical islam implies the existence of a non radical Islam, which does not exist .
                The Islam was born radical and will remain radical til he disappears .
                100 years ago the Islam killed countless Armenians, 50 years ago countless Indonesians,during 50 years countless non Muslims in Sudan were massacred by the Islam .
                The Islam did not become suddenly radical ,as are claiming its apologists .

Comment

• Originally posted by General_Jacke View Post
                  Not going to read through 7 pages but if I had to guess Id say the West dividing the Middle East and Africa up arbitrarily putting differing kinds of Muslims into one country, and forcing different tribes which have histories of animosity if not warfare.
                  That is not correct

Comment

• Originally posted by nastle View Post

or torturing of captives , atleast did it to other arabs who I guess were just as barbaric

worse is yet to come under his successors

It would be nice to attach some references when we talking about something, unless we want it to be relevant as dog's fart.
                    Last edited by Daud; 23 Jun 19, 08:28.

Comment

Oh, how about the rape of girls by the prophet Muhammad?
                      Take off your ideological / political glasses if you want to read history properly.
                      Last edited by Daud; 23 Jun 19, 08:27.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daud View Post

It would be nice to attach some references when we talking about something, unless we want it to be relevant as dog's fart.
                        David
                        My job is not to educate you, if you are curious you can research yourself.Otherwise ignore my comments

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                          There is no radical Islam, because a radical islam implies the existence of a non radical Islam, which does not exist .
                          The Islam was born radical and will remain radical til he disappears .
                          100 years ago the Islam killed countless Armenians, 50 years ago countless Indonesians,during 50 years countless non Muslims in Sudan were massacred by the Islam .
                          The Islam did not become suddenly radical ,as are claiming its apologists .
                          Wish Islam was "radical" there is nothing radical about Islam
                          infact the word "sunnah " which all muslims claim to follow roughly translates as tradition
                          Islam is just the latest religious term given to the natural instincts of looting pillaging marauding which arabs persians and turks( and their allied nationalities) so excelled in

Comment

David
                            My job is not to educate you, if you are curious you can research yourself.Otherwise ignore my comments
                            I would appriciate. It would help me grow in knowledge and thats why i asked you to give the details- about which event you think.
                            ---------------------------------

I ll try to explain an error you made here.

Few days ago i bought a vegan salami and was astonished how color and taste was similar to the original.

I asked myself will the government in future fully forbid killing of animals since we re able nowdays to produce such things. Now imagine if that happens in 2040, and then, just 1 cenutury later someone calls you a barbarian because you killed and ate animals !

What kind of treaties and agreements they made back then ?

In order to understand our position on international law and treaties of today you need go read some book on Mu'ahadat and Siyar.

If we all made a deal, not to kill POW, (theoretically) we need to be the first to implement and respect all contract we have.

إِلَّا ٱلَّذِينَ عَٰهَدتُّم مِّنَ ٱلۡمُشۡرِكِينَ ثُمَّ لَمۡ يَنقُصُوكُمۡ شَيۡـٔٗا وَلَمۡ يُظَٰهِرُواْ عَلَيۡكُمۡ أَحَدٗا فَأَتِمُّوٓاْ إِلَيۡهِمۡ عَهۡدَهُمۡ إِلَىٰ مُدَّتِهِمۡۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ يُحِبُّ ٱلۡمُتَّقِينَ

Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].

-Sure At-Tauwbah, Vers 4

I dont want to bother you with examples and details. In short, if we die our families will even give back a money ( if we owed), then imagine bigfer contract or treaties.

But, sometimes killing is better then endless living in prison and gettin tortured daily - as so"civilised" nation do to people today.

Comment

Wish Islam was "radical" there is nothing radical about Islam
                              infact the word "sunnah " which all muslims claim to follow roughly translates as tradition
                              Islam is just the latest religious term given to the natural instincts of looting pillaging marauding which arabs persians and turks( and their allied nationalities) so excelled in

We would be more brutal without religion. So you dont need a term. Look at the heithen nations before Christianity and Islam. They did it even on a bigger scale.

Im 15th century durrin prosecution and killing of muslims in Spain, sultan Selim I ( father of Sulaiman the Magnificent) wanted to to the same in his empire, to prosecute and force christians ti accept Islam, but main scholars (ulama) forbid him to do so.

Selim was harsh man, but Islam had authority over him and he didnt do what he wanted.

We have that animalistic side and Gods religion should take us above that level ( thats the purpose actually). We make it just in some percentage.
                              Last edited by Daud; 24 Jun 19, 23:55.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daud View Post

We would be more brutal without religion. So you dont need a term. Look at the heithen nations before Christianity and Islam. They did it even on a bigger scale.

Im 15th century durrin prosecution and killing of muslims in Spain, sultan Selim I ( father of Sulaiman the Magnificent) wanted to to the same in his empire, to prosecute and force christians ti accept Islam, but main scholars (ulama) forbid him to do so.

Selim was harsh man, but Islam had authority over him and he didnt do what he wanted.

We have that animalistic side and Gods religion should take us above that level ( thats the purpose actually). We make it just in some percentage.
                                Ofcourse Christian and muslim in east were of similar ethnicities but not in the west.Tribal links were always stronger than religious allegiance
                                thata why salahuddin slaughtered the European knights in cold blood yet spared the Christians of the east

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X