No announcement yet.

Which is better an Iran with nuclear weapons or a western/Israeli stike on Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better an Iran with nuclear weapons or a western/Israeli stike on Iran

Assuming diplomacy fails, which it seems to be doing what is the better option. A nuclear armed terror exporting country or a strike against that country?
    A western/Israeli strike on Iran to stop its nuclear program
    77.19%
    A nuclear armed Iran
    22.81%
    As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
    Mario Batali, 2006

Someone needs to strike Irans Nuclear sites very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by medivac View Post

NOTHING more needs to be said.

best
      CV

Comment

I think the failure of diplomacy is a forgone conclusion. They don't seem to be listening.
        Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
        Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
        http://www.mormon.org
        http://www.sca.org
        http://www.scv.org/
        http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

Oh their listening brother..they just ignoring it after hearing it; as a result of a petrified EU; they got eating outta their hands.

best
          CV

Comment

Quite right.
            "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

the poll lacks the answer "neither". which is all well possible.

but let's see what's in the balance.

on one side. Israel, with 300 nukes, ability to strike, and as it's usual golem, the USA, with thousands of nukes, carrier battle groups, etc.

on the other side, Iran, 2% of the US economy, no nukes (if ever), no real mean to strike nor use them, a president that can decide on no war, has no control on iran's armed forces, that is hated in US universities as well as Teheran ones, virtually no navy, no air force.

seems to me the "attack Iran" is another ploy by the lobbies....

you always have the time to attack if and when iran will have nukes.
              "Freedom cannot exist without discipline, self-discipline, and rights cannot exist without duties. Those who do not observe their duties do not deserve their rights."--Oriana Fallaci

Comment

prevention is worth a pound of cures........

sorry pard i dont believe in the concept of waiting to give the enema a tac/strat advantage over myself...my allies, or my economic and security interests.

best
                CV

Comment

as in all matters, it should be really a quetion of weighting the costs and the benefits.

what would be the costs/risks of another preventive war (the last one did nto go too well) ?
                  what would be the benefits, and for who.

for sure Iran is no danger to the USA.

I say: trade is better than war. buy their oil and pistachios, build their nuke reactors. make $$$ (that's what americans are best at!)
                  "Freedom cannot exist without discipline, self-discipline, and rights cannot exist without duties. Those who do not observe their duties do not deserve their rights."--Oriana Fallaci

Comment

Russia and China have Nukes, why arn't we attacking them. What, no threat? BS. The only thing that Iran might have is a target list, with Israel on it.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint View Post
                      Russia and China have Nukes, why arn't we attacking them. What, no threat? BS. The only thing that Iran might have is a target list, with Israel on it.
                      Iran has made it quite clear that they will export advanced weaponry to whatever Arab or any other power that demonstrates an abiding hatred for Israel or the United States. Russia and China's nuclear arsenal is kept in check by MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) measures. Iran, on the other hand is a "mad-dog" nation whose supreme leader actually believes that he commonly talks to a 12th Century Imam and whose return has been foretold during his lifetime.
                      "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

One small, additional proviso here. Nuclear weapons detonations have traceable "fingerprints", as to where they originated from by the chemical composition of their radioactive ore. IF there is ever a nuclear explosion anywhere in the world, it will quickly become evident as to where it came from and eternal woe be unto the power that hatched that mushroom cloud.
                        "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis View Post

prevention is worth a pound of cures........

sorry pard i dont believe in the concept of waiting to give the enema a tac/strat advantage over myself...my allies, or my economic and security interests.

best
                          CV
                          Quite right, you really need to take a greater pre-emptive approach, and attack the people who supply places like Iran and Pakistan with nuclear tech just so they could make a few bucks.

So set yer targeting systems to 38,53' 77,02' and strike them hard.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
                            Iran, on the other hand is a "mad-dog" nation whose supreme leader actually believes that he commonly talks to a 12th Century Imam and whose return has been foretold during his lifetime.
                            But the thing most people don't realize is the 12th Imam will only show up during armageddon so Iran plans to start it. They are looking forward to a Nuclear war so their 12th Imam will appear.

Comment

But the thing most people don't realize is the 12th Imam will only show up during armageddon so Iran plans to start it. They are looking forward to a Nuclear war so their 12th Imam will appear.
                              Too often this is completely ignored, yet it is where they are coming from.

Originally posted by piero1971 View Post
                              for sure Iran is no danger to the USA.

I say: trade is better than war. buy their oil and pistachios, build their nuke reactors. make $$$ (that's what americans are best at!)
                              For the first I'd say did you sleep through the eighties? Iran has and continues to express their undying hatred of the Great Satan which in case you need any hints is the US. They have repeatedly attacked the US through terror groups.

Trade is better than war, your right there. When the clerics are gone and their desire to see the no islamic part of the world exterminated then we will be happy to trade with them.
                              As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
                              Mario Batali, 2006

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X