Israel to expel African invaders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

"I'm enforcing PEACE here, dammit! And if you can't be PEACEFUL, I'm gonna beat you to a bloody PULP!!!"
    Not just Peaceful, MY version of peaceful!
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
    validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
    "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
      Are you kidding? Without islam the muddle east would be much better. How does it get 'holy' blowing up churches, shrines, mosques, and historical landmarks? How is it 'holy' murdering innocents? (Non-combatants) How about slavery? How is that 'holy'?

Islam is a blight upon humanity and as soon as we can be rid of it the better we'll be as a species.
      see more on history of the middle east from 3rd century to 11th century and its religious milieu

its the people who are barbaric and its their tribal mentality that gives rise to their backward customs and traditions.Islam is just the latest product of this and its even more toxic as now its calcified religious values are combined with petrodollars and aggressive proselytization

Without islam, middle east will probably be following some different variant of christianity , zorastrianism , judaism or another hybrid religion like Manichaeism.But reality would be the same
      evidence
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder...a_Khalil_Aswad

remember the poor yazidis that the ISIS wiped out ? well if you dig further they are not much better , stoning to death a woman in the same way muslims would

Christianity is a tolerant progressive religion today as it spread westward and europeans became its torch bearers , if it stayed in the desert it would have looked not much different than islam.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

In Turkey, Indonesia,Tunesia, Morocco, Pakistan, Sudan, .....christians and Jesw are persecuted and murdered, necause they are not Muslims . And when the 'refugees ' are comimg to Europe they do the same thing as in Turtkey,Indonesia,Morocco,Pakistan, Sudan .

The Islam is a danger for us, thus muslims should not be allowed .
        Nonwhites are a danger not just muslims , I'm sorry if you are african, middle eastern or asian stay in your country and solve its problems.Do not come to mine and try to get refugee status and live on welfare

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
          Well a lot of you guys disparage any religion so whats the difference? I don't like Islam but that doesn't mean I hate the people held in thrall to it. Islam isn't a race or skin tone. It's simply a bad religion that leads people down the wrong path. (My opinion based on my Christian beliefs.)
          yeah and my opinion is that Abraham , David and Moses were not much better than Muhammad.Jesus was a failed jewish revolutionary

we should go back to our "pagan" religions of Europe, which are far better and more tolerant than any middle eastern religion

Comment

Originally posted by nastle View Post

yeah and my opinion is that Abraham , David and Moses were not much better than Muhammad.Jesus was a failed jewish revolutionary

we should go back to our "pagan" religions of Europe, which are far better and more tolerant than any middle eastern religion
            You mean NOW they're more tolerant than any Middle Eastern religion. Back in the day, they were just as brutal as islam. They just didn't have the large populations to terrorize that islam has now.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

^ Yes in a way everyone was brutal back in those days , as we all know islam ( post 8th century) has 2 big problems
              1-it wants to dominate EVERY aspect of an individuals life and totally control state politics
              2-It stubbornly refuses to change its laws despite evolution of human societies

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X