No announcement yet.

Listen to western music, you must die!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to western music, you must die!

The Isis jihadist group has reportedly beheaded a teenage boy for listening to pop music and shot dead two others for missing Friday prayers, as part of a crackdown on personal freedoms in the group's Iraqi stronghold of Mosul.
    The incidents, reported by Kurdish media, come with enemy forces lined up within miles of Mosul and with the group having suffered repeated military setbacks across Iraq.
    According to ARA News, a 15-year-old boy named Ayham Hussein was caught during a patrol by Isis fighters, listening to music in his father's grocery store.
    A spokesman for the Kurdish Nineveh media center was quoted by ARA News as saying the boy was listening to "Western music". "He was referred to the Sharia Court, which issued a decision to execute him."
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...ers/ar-BBpEV5y
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Urban...

I was listening to the BBC last night during my patrol.

They had a program where north/south people from split countries, or former ones like vietnam, compare each others regions, and say why they like or dislike them.

An Iranian woman got on to the mic. she began to talk about what it was really like to live in a fully Islamic country. the have something called "The Morality Police", that have powers of arrest and prosecution over "un-Islamic" activities in Iran.

One of the first points she made was that Iran is relatively progressive compared to other Islamic staes. "Oh", said the announcer, what states would those be?"
    "Like Saudi Arabia", she said.

In Iran, young people like to drink alcohol and "party", as a way f not just letting off steam, but as a form of activity that is not approved. They can be picked up by the Morality Police for things that we would consider as trifles, like wearing listick, driving too fast, wearing high heeled shoes with no good excuse, eating outside of accepted hours, (during Ramadan). She describes that the judicial process sentences them to be "whipped". She said, "It hurts, yes, and a typical puishment can be from 10 to 90 lashes."

the announcer asked her if such punishments work. she said, "for me personally? I like to party, so I still went out and did this!"

These people have not heard of the Seperation of Powers Doctrine. They have the firmly held idea that religon and the judiciary as an arm of the state all co-exist in one entity, with the lines of power definately crossing over eachother.

The youth of these moslem states that continue these practices are going to be the ones that moderate them in the future. for now, they are the ones that have to ride the storm, and wait for the old ones to pass on. It will happen.

Then and only then, will terrorism as an arm of religious policy, disappear.

Drusus
    My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
    GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
    Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

It is a different world over there. Theocracy equals mob rule and justice is abandoned.
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

If it was Lady Gaga then he deserved his fate
        Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
          If it was Lady Gaga then he deserved his fate
          I never have listened to her or any other pop stuff. Why people want to listen to people who's shorts are too tight is beyond me...
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

what wrong with lady gaga. At least she is better than bieber
            you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
              The Isis jihadist group has reportedly beheaded a teenage boy for listening to pop music and shot dead two others for missing Friday prayers, as part of a crackdown on personal freedoms in the group's Iraqi stronghold of Mosul.
              The incidents, reported by Kurdish media, come with enemy forces lined up within miles of Mosul and with the group having suffered repeated military setbacks across Iraq.
              According to ARA News, a 15-year-old boy named Ayham Hussein was caught during a patrol by Isis fighters, listening to music in his father's grocery store.
              A spokesman for the Kurdish Nineveh media center was quoted by ARA News as saying the boy was listening to "Western music". "He was referred to the Sharia Court, which issued a decision to execute him."
              http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...ers/ar-BBpEV5y
              Ahhh islam....
              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

I need information on who the kid was listening to before I can render a verdict. If it was Beiber, they may have a point.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Nothing to do with Pop its music period. He'd have been as dead if they'd caught him listening to Mozart. It comes down to Mohammed being recorded as having stuck his finger in his ear when he heard a woman singing. Some of the nuttier branches of Islam regard that as condemning all music but others have their own culture of music, a couple of years ago I was at a music festival in a Moslem village in Macedonia and there were bands and troupes from all over so it's not universal
                  Attached Files
                  Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                  Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                    Ahhh islam....
                    Pretty much sums up the entire cult of death, doesn't it?
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                      Pretty much sums up the entire cult of death, doesn't it?
                      It does. Trying to understand that institution is like trying to smell the color 9.
                      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X