X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Spy Vulture

Sudan: Israeli 'spy vulture' nabbed during reconnaissance mission

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/11/wo...html?hpt=hp_c3

Hatzofe also cast doubt on the practicality of using vultures as secret agents: "I'm not an intelligence expert, but what would be learned from putting a camera onto a vulture? You cannot control it. It's not a drone that you can send where you want. What would be the benefit of watching a vulture eat the insides of a dead camel?"

The Griffon vulture is an endangered species in the Middle East, according to Hebrew University Jerusalem professor Ran Nathan. His students, Roi Harel and Orr Spiegel, tagged more than 100 vultures -- 25 of them with GPS trackers -- as part of a project to observe the behavior and movement of younger vultures.

Hatzofe says the data from the tagged GPS vultures isn't transmitted solely back to Israel, but to the animal-tracking website Movebank, where other scientists can analyze the data.

My comments:

What would be the benefit of watching a vulture eat the insides of a dead camel?
    If I had a dollar for every time I've been asked that.
    Ribs, fatty deposits. Obviously entrails. Honestly it's so self evident I'm not going to go into it further.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel44 View Post

My comments:

You missed the most obvious one --
      Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Originally posted by llkinak View Post
        If I had a dollar for every time I've been asked that.
        Ribs, fatty deposits. Obviously entrails. Honestly it's so self evident I'm not going to go into it further.
        Which according to Arabic media are the Jews main food groups.
        ´
        “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Comment

Don't forget the sharks Israel trained to attack people at Arab beaches.

http://theweek.com/article/index/210...work-of-israel

I also remember watching a video of some diplomat from Egypt who claimed that Israeli made belts had a biological agent that was causing infertility
          ביוני אני עולה לישראל! ברוך השם! בקרוב אני אהיה חייל

Comment

Ah, Them Crooked Vultures!

Comment

Thefear of Jewish biology....

Originally posted by Bowcaster View Post
              Don't forget the sharks Israel trained to attack people at Arab beaches.

http://theweek.com/article/index/210...work-of-israel

I also remember watching a video of some diplomat from Egypt who claimed that Israeli made belts had a biological agent that was causing infertility
              a backhanded tribute to Jewish intelligence is better than no tribute at all....

The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X