Thieves Steal Israeli F-16 Engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:

[I]You do realize these people don't and never had ownership on the land do you? You do realize that this was the case under the Brits and the Ottomans right? You do understand that Israel is the only government that tried solving it by erecting Bedouin cities?

Wait, we should start at the more basic thing, you do realize that you don't become a land owner by simply declaring that you are the owner, right?[/QUOTE][/I]

Extensive sourcing was covered inthe Bedioun Thread.

The bolded section is not accurate:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli..._property_laws

I wopuld suggest that your knowlege of the British Mandate period is clouded in 'origin myths'.
    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Said the man who claimed Nethanyahu "made the Bedouins steal" and that he performed ethnic cleansing on them?

Sorry, your credibility is pretty low...

Comment

tyhere is a thread marked Bedioun

Originally posted by Golani View Post
        Said the man who claimed Nethanyahu "made the Bedouins steal" and that he performed ethnic cleansing on them?

Sorry, your credibility is pretty low...
        For your curious recitation of the 'origin myths' of your tribe, Golani.

This is the F-16 engine theft thread...

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
          I wopuld suggest that your knowlege of the British Mandate period is clouded in 'origin myths'.
          Is it English ?
          Dixi.

Beware of Occam's razor !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
            For your curious recitation of the 'origin myths' of your tribe, Golani.

This is the F-16 engine theft thread...
            Is it? Because it sure did looked like another "Jews are to blame for everything" thread to me...

Comment

So when I argued that there is a case for West bank Settlements

Is it? Because it sure did looked like another "Jews are to blame for everything" thread to me...
              Up to the Watershed ridge of Samaria, & for extended Israeli contol of Mount Hermon, WAS I BEING A ZIONIST ANTI PALESTINIAN?
              YOu really should read my posts before responding...

Comment

Here in a german discussion they would call you "antisemit" if you would make the jews responsibel for what is happend in the z i o n i s t Israel.
                I told once, that not every german was a nazi as well not every jew is a zionist.
                Mundstuhl - We Germans

Comment

Originally posted by TuffGong View Post
                  Here in a german discussion they would call you "antisemit" if you would make the jews responsibel for what is happend in the z i o n i s t Israel.
                  I told once, that not every german was a nazi as well not every jew is a zionist.
                  I thought you just couldn't write English, now I realize you can't read it either.

Comment

Less discussion about members, more about the security situation.
                    Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

the "arabs" we have in the idf arent the arabs you think of... they are mostly Druze,bedouin elements... but this engine theft i think was an inside job and done by Organized crime.. Steal metals is huge in israel and it is widely known that bedouins come onto the firing range while troops practice with ATV's to pick up the shells and other metal parts. any how thats my 2 cents

Comment

Is that original quotation from the same article, unmodified?
                        I don't see how it goes from talking about people posted inside the base and then takes a huge break in logic to blame it on "Arab metal thieves." What is this Mad Max? And why so dismissive of them at once? There are probably better ways to be a metal thief than to sneak into an air base and remove a jet engine.

I find the whole situation funny but this report is almost as funny itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypaspist View Post
                          Is that original quotation from the same article, unmodified?
                          I don't see how it goes from talking about people posted inside the base and then takes a huge break in logic to blame it on "Arab metal thieves." What is this Mad Max? And why so dismissive of them at once? There are probably better ways to be a metal thief than to sneak into an air base and remove a jet engine.

I find the whole situation funny but this report is almost as funny itself.
                          That's because you don't know the situation in real life.

Metal thieves and thieves in general are a more immediate and plentiful threat for IDF bases than terrorists.

Comment

You mean on military bases? With a large military, how is it possible that stuff would be taken off?
                            Or do you mean that the army is most often used to prevent thievery in general. Do you mean the Palestinian refugees?

Comment

Originally posted by Hypaspist View Post
                              You mean on military bases? With a large military, how is it possible that stuff would be taken off?
                              ROE+enough help on the inside.

I served on the largest training facility in Israel. It happens to be encircled by Bedouin tribes. They happen to all have representatives inside the base. Be it civilians (construction for example) or servicemen.
                              Or do you mean that the army is most often used to prevent thievery in general
                              No, no. I mean that bases protect themselves more from thievery than from terrorists, not that the military is deployed against thieves.

Do you mean the Palestinian refugees?
                              For the most part no. Usually Arab Israelis and Bedouins.

Comment

lol bedouins? these people have no ownership of anything thus the name BEDOUIN meaning nomad they are nomadic people and yes they do serve in the idf and they live in little shacks in the desert no one bothers them and they are notorious scrap and construction material thieves NOT ALL OF EM but alot of bedouin gangs are oraganized in the theft of IDF materials. this is comming from a person that lives in israel and knows and see first hand. i remember a few instances in "Har Keren" in the training base of our unit where you had bedouins sneaking in and trying to steal shells and we had to fire a few warning shots. this was back in 2001/2 i dont know how it is now with all the leftist attorneys changing the rules of engagement for the idf so that we cant strike back and must always withdraw. anyways thats a different story.... my english is not so good but i think i got my message across.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X