Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen. Salami : Israel will be destroyed if Iran is attacked

From Haaretz.com

Acting commander Gen. Hossein Salami says Israel's 'defense mechanism is not planned for big and long wars' and asserts that Israel's 'threats are only psychological.'
    The remarks appear to be part of Iranian efforts to portray any strike against it as the trigger for a regional conflict that could draw in Iranian proxies, such as Lebanon's militant Hezbollah group, on Israel's borders.
    Article about Revolutionary Guard AC's statements http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-e...acked-1.470791
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson.

To quote Popeye, "Salami, salami, baloney".
    "A common thug can kill someone, but it takes the talents of an intelligence service to make a murder appear to be a suicide or accident death." -- James Angleton, CIA, Chief of Counterintelligence.

Comment

I wonder if General Salami was ever an adviser to President Banana of Zimbabwe. They could have made a good pair.

Philip
      "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipLaos View Post
        I wonder if General Salami was ever an adviser to President Banana of Zimbabwe. They could have made a good pair.

Philip
        Sounds like a sandwich that Elvis would eat if you add some mayo

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Saigon View Post
          Sounds like a sandwich that Elvis would eat if you add some mayo
          It does indeed.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

Must have some really great hashish in Iran. Are there any flying saucers around?
            When looking for the reason why things go wrong, never rule out stupidity, Murphy's Law Nº 8
            Those who do not remember history are doomed to repeat it. George Santayana
            "Ach du schwein" a German parrot captured at Bukoba GEA the only prisoner taken

Comment

Ah, those wacky Iranians and their fantasies.
              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Agreed. I heard those crazy bastards even claim to outnumber the Israelis by 10:1.

Comment

Salami
                  375871_445187048856452_1228338668_n.jpg
                  I am G.I. Jew

Comment

Both sides can bluster all they want about destroying the other. Fact of the matter is their armies will never and could never reach each other, and if one fires a nuke the other will too and both will accomplish nothing. The only war they'll fight is one of an air war or a war of words.

On another note, if I were a soldier, I wouldn't be able to take an officer named "Salami" seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricthofen View Post
                      Both sides can bluster all they want about destroying the other. Fact of the matter is their armies will never and could never reach each other, and if one fires a nuke the other will too and both will accomplish nothing. The only war they'll fight is one of an air war or a war of words.

On another note, if I were a soldier, I wouldn't be able to take an officer named "Salami" seriously.
                      How about one named Gen Lyoner?
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricthofen View Post
                        Both sides can bluster all they want about destroying the other. Fact of the matter is their armies will never and could never reach each other, and if one fires a nuke the other will too
                        You assume they both have one, right?

Oh, you'd learn to. Think about generals Russwurm (smut worm), Pfeffer (pepper), Obstfelder (fruit fields) and Feige (fig - or coward). I'm sure none of their soldiers even thought about taking them not seriously because of their names.
                        Michele

Comment

I guess salami dosent know that his army probably dosent have the slightest idea on how to fight a real war.

Comment

You know, people often refer to getting drunk as 'resetting the brain', usually after a hard week at work. This is what happens when you don't reset your brains, you just go increasingly more crazy.
                            Wisdom is personal

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X