Senior Afghan Taliban killed in woman's clothes: NATO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Afghan Taliban killed in woman's clothes: NATO

Dressed like a woman? hiding behind women and children? Don't supposed this guy has been surreptiously trained and funded by the 'women' leading in Iran eh.

Ah well. Main thing is the POS is dead.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100626...estnatotaliban

This sort of thing is going around apparently.

From the Daily Mail's website:
    THAT'S your disguise? Jamaican 'drug lord' who sparked a week of riots and 76 deaths is arrested in dubious wig and spectacles:

Wearing an Afro wig, baseball cap, woman’s clothes and spectacles, this was the appearance of the kingpin at the centre of violence in Jamaica when he was finally arrested.

Described as one of the world’s most dangerous drugs barons, Christopher ‘Dudus’ Coke, was on his way to a police station, accompanied by a preacher, when he was detained.

Coke, who is balding and usually wears a beard, was clean-shaven and travelling in a car that also contained a pink wig, police said.

Comment

Desperate measures.... stand up and fight like a man.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Does anyone recall what the Mexican general Santana was wearing when captured by the Texans. Would you beilieve a blonde wigh & dressed like a soiled dove?
        "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss49 View Post
          Does anyone recall what the Mexican general Santana was wearing when captured by the Texans. Would you beilieve a blonde wigh & dressed like a soiled dove?
          You must have confused History with one of your dreams

Here is a recollection of general Santa Anna capture after the San Juacinto battle:

THE CAPTURE OF SANTA ANNA

Santa Anna had disappeared during the battle, and next day General Houston ordered a thorough search of the surrounding territory for him. In the afternoon Sergeant J. A. Sylvester spotted a Mexican slipping through the woods toward Vince's Bayou. Sylvester and his comrades caught the fugitive trying to hide in the high grass. He wore a common soldier's apparel round jacket, blue cotton pantaloons, skin cap and soldier's shoes. [With Sylvester in the capture of Santa Anna were Joel W. Robison, Joseph D. Vermillion, Alfred H. Miles and David Cole.] They took the captive to camp, and on the way, Mexican prisoners recognized him and cried, "El Presidente!" Thus his identity was betrayed; it was indeed the dictator from below the Rio Grande.

http://www.tamu.edu/ccbn/dewitt/batsanjacinto.htm

kelt
          Last edited by kelt06; 03 Jul 10, 16:36.

Comment

Doesn't matter what the fundo was wearing he's dead now eh. And that's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by kelt06 View Post
              You must have confused History with one of your dreams

kelt
              TX A&M, is that the best you can do?

Obviously you haven't been around any Texicans.

Santana is well known as the "Yellow rose of Texas" due to his disguise.

While the rest of his troops were busy taking a siesta while the Texicans overwhelmed them Santana was busy crossdressing.

Still, his troops did recognize him in that outfit, makes you wonder how he dressed during command inspections.

Yeah, well, I won't ask if you don't tell.
              "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

They killed a sexy man.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss49 View Post
                  TX A&M, is that the best you can do?

Obviously you haven't been around any Texicans.

Santana is well known as the "Yellow rose of Texas" due to his disguise.

While the rest of his troops were busy taking a siesta while the Texicans overwhelmed them Santana was busy crossdressing.

Still, his troops did recognize him in that outfit, makes you wonder how he dressed during command inspections.

Yeah, well, I won't ask if you don't tell.

Trailboss, crocodiles have big mouth but short legs !

Why don't you provide an historical link that back up your claim ?

kelt

Comment

This is humourous, ironic, and sad all at the same time.
                    "And now German generals find it hard to explain away their retreat."

-Georgi Zhukov

Proud Trotskyist, Theist, Anti-American, and Pro-Insurgent (not pro-terrorist).

Comment

Nah. But is this: Doesn't matter what the fundo was wearing he's dead now eh. And that's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder Dome View Post
                        Nah. But is this: Doesn't matter what the fundo was wearing he's dead now eh. And that's a good thing.
                        I'm not even going to start this time. Coming to a forum section overrun by overly-nationalistic and bigoted posters, who believe the Arabs are nothing but human swine, is a bad idea when you're the only level-headed one posting. I'm ceasing my arguments in this forum section. Ignorance on this level (users saying how good it'd be to genocide the Muslims, etc., like Gixxer said) I cannot tackle alone.
                        "And now German generals find it hard to explain away their retreat."

-Georgi Zhukov

Proud Trotskyist, Theist, Anti-American, and Pro-Insurgent (not pro-terrorist).

Comment

Originally posted by Dragunov View Post
                          I'm not even going to start this time. Coming to a forum section overrun by overly-nationalistic and bigoted posters, who believe the Arabs are nothing but human swine, is a bad idea when you're the only level-headed one posting. I'm ceasing my arguments in this forum section. Ignorance on this level (users saying how good it'd be to genocide the Muslims, etc., like Gixxer said) I cannot tackle alone.

Ah but you did eh

Yup life's hell when your exposed and can't suffer the oppositon to your sterotypical, Islamophile rhetoric.

And well: BYE.

Comment

He is by no means the first Islamist to hide behind the burqa.

They are taking advantage of Western moral values - who will not kill women even if they are the child-bearers, feeders, supporters and accomplices of the Taliban fighters. They also know that troops won't violate their culture by forcing 'women' to remove their burqas.

They are beating the West by the West's own idiocy.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder Dome View Post
                              [/B]

Ah but you did eh

Yup life's hell when your exposed and can't suffer the oppositon to your sterotypical, Islamophile rhetoric.

And well: BYE.
                              The noise of the unschooled multitude can cover the voices of the educated ones, but who is right?

kelt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X