Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Militant leader hanged by Iran

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Militant...?dpl_id=192319

Well, ya gotta give Iran credit for one thing...they know what to do with their terrorists.
    Later - Tater
    "Why I have a greater affinity to Israel than to the Muslim world after 9/11: Watching a death-match fight on Animal Planet once, I found myself instinctively rooting for the mammal over the reptile."

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
      Well, ya gotta give Iran credit for one thing...they know what to do with their terrorists.
      And gays, non-modest women, raped and sexually abused women and girls, Christians, Jews and other such infidels.

Yup, you sure have to give them credit...

Comment

You mean the Iran that funds and operates Hezbollah? That Iran? Hanged someone for terrorism?!!
        "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
        Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Golani View Post
          And gays, non-modest women, raped and sexually abused women and girls, Christians, Jews and other such infidels.

Yup, you sure have to give them credit...
          ...I said for "one thing"...
          Later - Tater
          "Why I have a greater affinity to Israel than to the Muslim world after 9/11: Watching a death-match fight on Animal Planet once, I found myself instinctively rooting for the mammal over the reptile."

Comment

yeah neo-cons and mullahs have a lot in common !

Comment

Originally posted by nastle View Post
              I am not a "new conservative" boy...I am a regular old school type.

I suppose you libtard types would just have apologized to the terrorist for making him angry enough to become a terrorist.
              Later - Tater

Comment

^me "libtard" lol you are not even close

Comment

It's justice. I realize those militants have their creed and stuff but a f...er who hurts unsuspecting people to spread his message across the media-I will kill the f...er myself. Give him to me. It was just for Iran to hang the turd.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                  --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Quite a daring operation to nab the terrorist, he is successfully debriefed, quickly brought to justice and executed.

Doesn't even appear that torture was inflicted.

So guys, what's the major holdup with Khalid Sheikh Mohammed?

Comment

Originally posted by علامت پیروز View Post
                      So guys, what's the major holdup with Khalid Sheikh Mohammed?
                      That would be the misguided libtards...
                      Later - Tater

Comment

That would be the misguided libtards...

Comment

Originally posted by nastle View Post
                          Oh, I am unfamilitar with any neo-cons lynching people. Mayhaps you have a refernce citing Rumsfield, Bush or any other 'neo-con'? Nah, didn't think so.
                          "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X