• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran going back to the dollar

You cannot make this stuff up.

Iran To Convert EUR45 Bln To Gold, Dollar-Report

By Katie Martin
    Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

LONDON (Dow Jones)--Iran may be offering a fresh sign that reserve managers could turn cold on the troubled euro after a local news agency reported, without naming sources, that the country's central bank plans to convert EUR45 billion from its reserves into dollars and gold.
    This link may require registration - http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-...02-705045.html
    Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Does anyone think that the Iranians are watching Glenn Beck and going for the gold?
    "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

I hope so. I think gold is in a bubble already and I'd laugh my off if they loaded up just before it tanked.
      Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

OK boyzees - sell all your gold and crash the market.
        Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by GCoyote View Post
          I hope so. I think gold is in a bubble already and I'd laugh my off if they loaded up just before it tanked.

That most certainly will. I would like to see that Bozo Ahmediwhatever do his star act just after gold takes a dive. He will probably blame Israel and America for releasing lead disguised as gold into the market.
          Beware all American and Isreli Alchemists- Judgement day is close at hand.The wrath of Allah.
          Last edited by Slim; 08 Jun 10, 18:37.

Comment

If you want to get rich sell your high and mighty gold and buy BP stock. In a few years they will be reversed.
            "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X