Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremist british cleric asks followers to...convert E.T to Islam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremist british cleric asks followers to...convert E.T to Islam?

Old news, but it's still quite a gem.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ens-Islam.html

And I wonder, will he be shouting Qu'ran quotes at the Martian tripods when the war of the worlds comes?
    Last edited by Czin; 26 May 10, 11:14.
    Standing here, I realize you were just like me trying to make history.
    But who's to judge the right from wrong.
    When our guard is down I think we'll both agree.
    That violence breeds violence.
    But in the end it has to be this way.

They hate each other's guts because one side of the street and Shia and the opposite side Sunni. They call each other "infidels", "idol worshipers" and other adjectives that are highly dehumanizing and degrading in the Islamic culture. If they can't get along with each other, how can they be expected to get along with somebody from outside the Islamic culture?

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

If just being S$%tbag Humans doesn't get us exterminated by extra-terrestrials, tyring to export Islam, particularly by traditional Islamic means, certainly will. We have such a pretty planet...too bad by the end of it it will be as lifeless as the moon.
      How many Allied tanks it would take to destroy a Maus?
      275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

Comment

Originally posted by Wolery View Post
        If just being S$%tbag Humans doesn't get us exterminated by extra-terrestrials, tyring to export Islam, particularly by traditional Islamic means, certainly will. We have such a pretty planet...too bad by the end of it it will be as lifeless as the moon.
        Let's hope that the buddhists are the first to attempt to convert the Aliens, hopefully they'll listen and become too pacifistic to carry out genocide against us. If islamic maniacs like this guy get to them first, mere words will not describe how screwed we will be if they react negatively.

Comment

Aliens would have to be super intelligent life forms to be able to span the vast reaches between star systems. That being the case they are sure to already be Christians.

Seriously though...do you think an interstellar race is going to invest the level of resources required to reach other star systems just to show up, shake hands and leave? Just as Columbus (and his backers) expected to gain from their adventure, I would assume that the "Aliens" will be expecting some type of return on their investment. So the odds are that any Aliens that do show up, though certain to be polite at first, aren't likely to be a long term friends or interested in mutual advancement. As such, I doubt our civilization survives more than a decade or so after such star faring locusts show up on our door step.
          Later - Tater
          "Why I have a greater affinity to Israel than to the Muslim world after 9/11: Watching a death-match fight on Animal Planet once, I found myself instinctively rooting for the mammal over the reptile."

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
            Aliens would have to be super intelligent life forms to be able to span the vast reaches between star systems. That being the case they are sure to already be Christians.

Seriously though...do you think an interstellar race is going to invest the level of resources required to reach other star systems just to show up, shake hands and leave? Just as Columbus (and his backers) expected to gain from their adventure, I would assume that the "Aliens" will be expecting some type of return on their investment. So the odds are that any Aliens that do show up, though certain to be polite at first, aren't likely to be a long term friends or interested in mutual advancement. As such, I doubt our civilization survives more than a decade or so after such star faring locusts show up on our door step.
            If the aliens even have a religion, it's probably going to be totally bizzare with blue and orange morality. It might even be weird enough to drive mortal men insane and do Lovecraft proud.

Comment

The aliens have the same religion as politicians from throughout Earth do. Power, money and sex.
              "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post

Why shouldnt they show up and leave? What something similar to the situation in the Pacific during World war two. Islands were taken over, huge store bases constructed with the natives as labourers then at the end of the war, the fleet sails home. Leaving the Islanders to construct imitation bases and harbours to try and attract the jobs and wealth back?
                "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Bumped for my amusement.
                  Last edited by Czin; 08 Oct 10, 03:37.

Comment

ET phone home....Er....Mecca!
                    http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...php?groupid=75

Comment

I can't understand how someone that scorns the west as they do would choose to live there.
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                        I can't understand how someone that scorns the west as they do would choose to live there.
                        He has more than a few screws loose, so don't expect him to make the most rational of decisions.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X