X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahmadinejad: 'Osama bin Laden is living in Washington'

This guy can be such a hoot sometimes!

Ahmadinejad: 'Osama bin Laden is living in Washington'

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iran's President, has denied reports that Osama bin Laden is in Tehran and insisted that the al-Qaeda leader is, in fact, in the US capital of Washington.
    Published: 2:27PM BST 05 May 2010

Rest assured that he's in Washington. I think there's a high chance he's there," the Iranian leader told ABC television in an interview.

Without backing up the claim, the Iranian leader said he had "heard" that bin Laden was in the US capital.

"Yes, I did. He's there. Because he was a previous partner of Mr. Bush," he said referring to former President George W. Bush.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ashington.html
    For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

I wanted to say that I couldn't think of any other head of government who was so desperate for attention, but then I remembered Chavez...
    Reaction to the 2016 Munich shootings:
    Europe: "We are shocked and support you in these harsh times, we stand by you."
    USA: "We will check people from Germany extra-hard and it is your own damn fault for being so stupid."

Comment

and he is playing stud poker with Moa, Stalin and Elvis.

Right!

But him on as a replacement for Conan.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I have been saying obama bin laden has been in Iran since soon after 911.

It would be the safest place on the planet from his point of view,and after 911, I sure would not have been in a place that was sure to be crawling with pissed off Yanks very soon.

This is just this fruitcake's way of deflecting attention from OBL.

John.
        Last edited by ozjohn39; 06 May 10, 16:35.
        The PLO claims ALL of Israel!!! There will and can NEVER be a "2 State solution".

Comment

Originally posted by JCFalkenbergIII View Post
          This guy can be such a hoot sometimes!

Ahmadinejad: 'Osama bin Laden is living in Washington'

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iran's President, has denied reports that Osama bin Laden is in Tehran and insisted that the al-Qaeda leader is, in fact, in the US capital of Washington.
          Published: 2:27PM BST 05 May 2010

Rest assured that he's in Washington. I think there's a high chance he's there," the Iranian leader told ABC television in an interview.

Without backing up the claim, the Iranian leader said he had "heard" that bin Laden was in the US capital.

"Yes, I did. He's there. Because he was a previous partner of Mr. Bush," he said referring to former President George W. Bush.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ashington.html
          And this guy is going to have nukes in the near future!
          Later - Tater
          "Why I have a greater affinity to Israel than to the Muslim world after 9/11: Watching a death-match fight on Animal Planet once, I found myself instinctively rooting for the mammal over the reptile."

Comment

Achmendipshirtjad is fast getting the same cachet as "Dear Leader" Kim Jong Il of the Norks. Unfortunately, the free world is going to have to pay close attention to his antics in the near future as his science community ramps up their production of weapons grade fissile material. Someone needs to take this stooge out of the picture and soon. Does anyone really take him seriously? By that I mean anyone who actually has a clue. Is it possible to target him with a cruise missile?

Last edited by Jose50; 06 May 10, 17:29.
            ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

He probably got Osama and Obama mixed up.
              Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

I've said for years that the best place for him to be would be the Olympic Peninsula here in WA state.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
                If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                  He probably got Osama and Obama mixed up.

Now that I could believe . Robert
                  For the first time I have seen "History" at close quarters,and I know that its actual process is very different from what is presented to Posterity. - WWI General Max Hoffman

Comment

First, I think iditarod is a clever fellow. He knows how to torque up the Americans. I would not assume him to be a fool.

As for Osama Bin Laden being in Tehran, I seriously doubt it. The Wahabi Saudi Muslims are sworn enemies of the Shia Iranians. Bin Laden is one of these Shia hating Wahabis. He would kill a Shia Iranian as fast as an American. While they might find common cause in hating Americans, I doubt so much so that the Iranians would protect Bin Laden.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Saigon View Post
                      He knows how to torque up the Americans.
                      There is no doubt in that. No one really believes what he spews out. It does more damage then help. . Robert

Comment

The follow up question should of been when you planning to go meet him. Or something along that line

Comment

This chap is the most consistently entertaining leader on the world stage. Not only does he have the worst tailor in history - as an Englishman, I bow to him in that respect - but he is never short of a cracking quote.

I hope one day he will return the Ipods of our brave sailors, though.
                          A massive attack...a brigade against an army...three nights of battle...an unforgettable tragedy.
                          Sixty years later, the full story is told at last:
                          http://tothelastround.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ozjohn39 View Post
                            I have been saying obama bin laden has been in Iran since soon after 911.

It would be the safest place on the planet from his point of view,and after 911, I sure would not have been in a place that was sure to be crawling with pissed off Yanks very soon.
                            That said, it is quite strange that most of Al Qaida came from countries that are strong allies with USA - Saudi Arabia (No 1 and most of 9/11 terrorist), Egypt (No 2), Pakistan (most recent case), Yemen, and even some of the muslims living in western countries.

If any links were proven to Iraq, Iran, North Korea, it would be good enough casus belli for president Bush.

Comment

vathra,

"countries that are strong allies with USA - Saudi Arabia (No 1 and most of 9/11 terrorist), Egypt (No 2), Pakistan (most recent case), Yemen, and even some of the muslims living in western countries."

The leaders of the above countries may well kiss and hug the President of the USA, but in my never humble opinion they are NOT either allies or friends of her.

America is the Infidel, and the leader of the Infidel world and once she is dragged down, the rest will be easy meat.

John.
                              The PLO claims ALL of Israel!!! There will and can NEVER be a "2 State solution".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X