Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to "Interact with Iran"?

Ahmadinejad Calls on Washington to Interact with Iran

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Saturday called on the US administration to use the existing opportunity to interact with Tehran and avoid threatening the country, cautioning that animosity towards the Iranian nation would produce no result for Washington.
    Pretty soft line for Mahmoud.
    Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Originally posted by GCoyote View Post
    It is political gamesmanship...the Iran nut can claim he tried to work things out, gain some sympathy...just another way to gain time.
    Later - Tater
    "Why I have a greater affinity to Israel than to the Muslim world after 9/11: Watching a death-match fight on Animal Planet once, I found myself instinctively rooting for the mammal over the reptile."

Comment

Yes because trying to interact with Iran instead of threatening them has been working so well.
      "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

I love the phrase "avoid threatening the country" from the quote.Does Ahmadimehandjob mean threats like "Death to Iran" and "Kill All the Persians" and "Kill All Muslims"?Oh,wait a minute,that's the kind of rhetoric he uses on a daily basis.

Maybe some "interaction" with Iran is what is needed here.Like some interaction with the "birds and the bees".Maybe Israel would like to "interact" as well.
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
          Yes because trying to interact with Iran instead of threatening them has been working so well.
          Yeah, sort of what I was wondering...haven't we been interacting with them?
          Later - Tater
          "Why I have a greater affinity to Israel than to the Muslim world after 9/11: Watching a death-match fight on Animal Planet once, I found myself instinctively rooting for the mammal over the reptile."

Comment

This all sounds like 1938.

John
            The PLO claims ALL of Israel!!! There will and can NEVER be a "2 State solution".

Comment

Originally posted by ozjohn39 View Post
              This all sounds like 1938.
              Peace in our time...
              Later - Tater

Comment

"I have no further territorial ambitions"
                The PLO claims ALL of Israel!!! There will and can NEVER be a "2 State solution".

Comment

So, which country is going to be "Poland"?
                  "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

This is what Iran does whenever it wants to play itself up as the victim and distract from real issues. "Interact with Iran", but don't mind our proxy cell in Egypt currently on trial for trying to blow up the Suez.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X