X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not nuke the middle east?

That way the war will be over.

So will the supply of oil.
    OTOH you will be able to read at night by the light of the radiation floating around the world so that would save some electricity.
    Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Radiation? Please, nukes are probably radiation-free now. We're in the 21st century, not in 20th anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Vita View Post
        Radiation? Please, nukes are probably radiation-free now. We're in the 21st century, not in 20th anymore.
        So where the heck is my flying car?!

Comment

Most radiation would be gone in a couple of days. We have bigger nukes true, but they're basically the same stuff we dropped on Japan, only bigger. Nuclear winter isn't totally impossible, but air burst nukes don't pick up a lot of dirt.

But Vita, nukes are weapons of genocide, make no mistake about this. They are designed to destroy cities and evaporate the populace in them. We are not at that point where Islam is such a threat we need to commit genocide. We will get there, such is the uncompromising nature of Jihad against us, but we're not there yet. And when we are, to eliminate the threat of Islam, we will have to pursue their destruction with the such fanaticism Hitler showed against Jews. Leave not one Muslim left alive on the earth. And we'll have the help of the Hindus (or what Pakistan leaves of them), but you don't wanna live to see that go down. I'm the prime spokesman here about the intractable evil of Islam, and I'm not sure I want to be here.

That's before we factor in what kind of people have it in them to systematically wipe a billion and a half people off the earth, and how bad things will get before we will give them the power to do so. by mid century, liberty and democracy will be a semi-lamented memory. Ruthless dictatorship will be the order of the day, as it has been for most of humanity wretched existence on the planet. But we can't stop that because the West needs to have all the other options taken off the table. To live with ourselves and with the rest of humanity, everyone knows we tried everything else, and they all failed.
          How many Allied tanks it would take to destroy a Maus?
          275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

Comment

That way the war will be over.

"In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
            Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
            Mark Twain.

Comment

Seriously though, people over there don't care about anything. They don't care about children, they don't care about the human life, they just love blowing themselves up in Iraq or anywhere you can think of. Hopefully there will be no suicide bombs in North America or Europe, God help us.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolery View Post
                Most radiation would be gone in a couple of days. We have bigger nukes true, but they're basically the same stuff we dropped on Japan, only bigger. Nuclear winter isn't totally impossible, but air burst nukes don't pick up a lot of dirt.

But Vita, nukes are weapons of genocide, make no mistake about this. They are designed to destroy cities and evaporate the populace in them. We are not at that point where Islam is such a threat we need to commit genocide. We will get there, such is the uncompromising nature of Jihad against us, but we're not there yet. And when we are, to eliminate the threat of Islam, we will have to pursue their destruction with the such fanaticism Hitler showed against Jews. Leave not one Muslim left alive on the earth. And we'll have the help of the Hindus (or what Pakistan leaves of them), but you don't wanna live to see that go down. I'm the prime spokesman here about the intractable evil of Islam, and I'm not sure I want to be here.

That's before we factor in what kind of people have it in them to systematically wipe a billion and a half people off the earth, and how bad things will get before we will give them the power to do so. by mid century, liberty and democracy will be a semi-lamented memory. Ruthless dictatorship will be the order of the day, as it has been for most of humanity wretched existence on the planet. But we can't stop that because the West needs to have all the other options taken off the table. To live with ourselves and with the rest of humanity, everyone knows we tried everything else, and they all failed.
                You say this as some sort of fact... Again...
                By mid century, I'll be 61 and probably alive. Be sure to come back to this forum as I tell you I still live in a democratic, non-muslim, peacefull Portugal full of the same lazy, apolitical and easy-going population.
                Not in a Islamic European Federation, not in the Fourth Reich, not in Soviet Russia, not in the Persian Empire.

Comment

Originally posted by Castro View Post
                  You say this as some sort of fact... Again...
                  By mid century, I'll be 61 and probably alive. Be sure to come back to this forum as I tell you I still live in a democratic, non-muslim, peacefull Portugal full of the same lazy, apolitical and easy-going population.
                  Not in a Islamic European Federation, not in the Fourth Reich, not in Soviet Russia, not in the Persian Empire.
                  Ahem,

DEMOGRAPHICS IS DESTINY

Notice too that conservative people the world over have more children than liberal people, sometimes by steep intervals. If the Muslims and other immigrants don't breed you out, the Whites on the right will. If liberals enough to replace themselves, I might agree with you. But they don't. And as such they will be marginalized as time goes by. Then all sorts of fun possibilities present themselves. But the center cannot hold, the status quo must of necessity collapse. Portugal will look very different at mid century and perhaps more so at the end. But don't fret about the White totalitarians, they will fall apart. The Muslims ones though, don't depend on Whites for their regime's survival, they can massacre you are willfully as Hezbollah has and does to Christians in Lebanon.
                  275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

Comment

Originally posted by Wolery View Post
                    Ahem,

DEMOGRAPHICS IS DESTINY

Notice too that conservative people the world over have more children than liberal people, sometimes by steep intervals. If the Muslims and other immigrants don't breed you out, the Whites on the right will. If liberals enough to replace themselves, I might agree with you. But they don't. And as such they will be marginalized as time goes by. Then all sorts of fun possibilities present themselves. But the center cannot hold, the status quo must of necessity collapse. Portugal will look very different at mid century and perhaps more so at the end. But don't fret about the White totalitarians, they will fall apart. The Muslims ones though, don't depend on Whites for their regime's survival, they can massacre you are willfully as Hezbollah has and does to Christians in Lebanon.

Are you freakin serious? I'm waiting for a sarcastic tag.

Comment

Ignorance is not bliss Babbadoo. Look at the demographics, and notice how the more conservative Muslims, who consider women good only for children, outbreed their quasi-rational moderates. This is true from Yemen to Scotland. Short of developing an artificial womb and then breeding European children industrially, noting can stop the demographic decline of native Europeans, and the decline is quite severe, as the number of Muslims in Europe increase exponentially. Those people neither want to assimilate, nor can they be assimilated. Nor can they forever be consigned to the ghetto, and we know this because that's exactly what happened to Lebanon. Great place while it was run by Christians, but once they lost demographic superiority, they fell immediately into civil war. Don't believe me? Look it up.

Comment

Oh? The science of physics has changed? Great news, please go on....
                        "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Seriously though, people over there don't care about anything. They don't care about children, they don't care about the human life, they just love blowing themselves up in Iraq or anywhere you can think of. Hopefully there will be no suicide bombs in North America or Europe, God help us.
                          You're well traveled and have done research proving this?

Comment

IF you were serious you would never have posted such a question.
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

These types of bone headed questions (however logical sounding to some) are always a source of amusement.

The short answer? Don't think for a moment that ruling elites everywhere would permit such a radical turn of events, that would potentially jeopardize multinational corporate entity's financial stakes spread throughout the global economy. Remember, instability on a large scale is terribly bad for business. (As opposed to a small, enduring scale, which many times can be profitable to the private sector, irregardless of the current situation where it is negatively impacting American public debt, which is being cleverly and distractingly put off for the future.)

Don't let common political rhetoric get the best of you. Realize that (particularly in the Western world) ruling elites consist of powerful businessmen, and politicians for the most part are merely tools to be manipulated by these super wealthy players. The politicians spew out a great deal of rhetoric, which is parroted by the media, or the media is itself manipulated by these powerful forces as a means of reinforcing control back upon the politicians. (Of course, in the current American situation, there is the further variable of a foreign entity exercising control on elected officials and the media- by means of an ethnic connection- for which specific aspects of foreign policy are controlled exclusively in and for the interests of this foreign nation.)

So don't take it that personally. And don't ever think such things will get in the way of profits, to the extent risked by a major conflagration involving the relatively lighthearted use of American WMDs.
                              Last edited by علامت پیروز; 16 Apr 10, 11:20.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X