Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tempers Flare At Anti-War Rally At Travis AFB

http://cbs13.com/local/anti.war.protest.2.1338789.html

Cindy Sheenan says she plans to see an attorney about charging this man for assualting her. In some states the use of a bullhorn in this way could be considered assualting him. Especially so if she made contact with him while putting it in that position.

The photo is from the article link in the first post.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Widow Maker; 18 Mar 10, 17:36.
    "Put guards on all the roads, and don't let the men run to the rear."
    Major General John Buford's final words on his deathbed.

Comment

Looks staged to me

Comment

She lost her son to Iraq and is exercising constitutionally protected free speech. As long as she obeys the law when she protests she should be left alone to do as she chooses. If the guy in the airforce uniform wants to protest the protest he can start a support the troops rally.

Comment

Originally posted by Alatriste View Post
          Looks staged to me
          A definite possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by llkinak View Post
            A definite possibility.
            But I do agree with you. Sheehan gets a free pass from me. My wife would flip if we lost our son, and would make Sheehan look sane.

Comment

Sheehan better becareful. I think the case for her assualting him first could easily be made since she probally did damage to him first. How many of you have been warned about how to use a bullhorn and told not to use one when people are not that close.

Comment

Hey, the Sheehan son lost also has a father. The sane parent respects his son and gives him his due & also divorced the crazy mother when she became a 'wannabe celebrity'. Cindy has continued to use her son as an excuse to build up her fame and seek publicity, not honor him or his cause. Cindy could care less about her son, she just wants more press and air time.
                "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

What is she doing on Federal property in the 1 st place.

Travis - Oakland, I know about anti war protest. Shot the bitch.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

If that photo isn't staged,than it appears she assaulted him with the bullhorn.It looks like it is making contact with his face.The stupid bitch might want to think twice about pressing those charges.It looks to me that she's just trying to get herself back into the spotlight.It won't happen though.She had her fifteen minutes.Even her liberal "friends" have lost interest in her.
                    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Alatriste View Post
                      But I do agree with you. Sheehan gets a free pass from me. .
                      At one time perhaps, but I think this has gone well beyond grief to more being about her time in the spot light. To me as it wears thin it dishonors the memory of her brave son. Everything I have heard about him says that he knew what he was doing and accepted what might happen to him like a soldier. This now seems to be more than just grief at work, and the politics are just the vehicle she is using to ride her 15 minutes of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by Widow Maker View Post
                        Cindy Sheenan says she plans to see an attorney about charging this man for assualting her. In some states the use of a bullhorn in this way could be considered him. Especially so if she made contact with him while putting it in that position.

The photo is from the article link in the first post.
                        I am not a fan of Mrs. Sheehan but I remember seeing this on the news when it first happened; that old boy stuck his face in her bullhorn. She has a right to her opinion, and he has a right to disagree with her, neither one had a right to get physical. He probably crossed that line when he stuck his face in her bullhorn.
                        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Saigon View Post
                          At one time perhaps, but I think this has gone well beyond grief to more being about her time in the spot light. To me as it wears thin it dishonors the memory of her brave son. Everything I have heard about him says that he knew what he was doing and accepted what might happen to him like a soldier. This now seems to be more than just grief at work, and the politics are just the vehicle she is using to ride her 15 minutes of fame.
                          Agreed, but I think she is the 'crazy' category now, like she belongs in the nut house. I am not sure she is taken seriously by anybody.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                            Prawn heads
                            by Karri
                            How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                            Today, 11:40
                          • Jose50
                            Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                            by Jose50
                            Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                            Today, 08:41
                          • Von Richter
                            Sagittarius Rising...
                            by Von Richter
                            Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                            Today, 01:19
                          Working...
                          X