Pa. suspect: Caretaker by day, 'Jihad Jane' online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa. suspect: Caretaker by day, 'Jihad Jane' online

What an idiot. No on going recruitment in the Land of the Red-White and Blue?

Wrong.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...B8R7QD9EC343G1

Thanks.

See also this link:
    http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/201487.php

Comment

I hope the witch faces a trial and then is burned at the stake. That is still legal isn't it?
      "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Why there are so few attacks in the US.

I think this case is instructive. We are constantly being warned about the growing US Muslim population and their potential to be fifth columnists in our midsts. Yet nearly all of the recent terror arrests came about because Muslim informers cooperated with the FBI or local law enforcement to bring down a nascent cell before it could do any harm.

The other side of the coin is this story. It seems converting to Islam did not alleviate what ever issues this woman had. What she needed was apparently not a cause but a good shrink. We've now had a number of similar stories about small time criminals and screw ups who've converted to Islam with fuzzy ideas about becoming famous and important as terrorists. Yet they end up as small time Muslim criminals and screw ups. Jihad Jane seems to fall into this later category.
        Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Shows way profiling at airport security gates and points of entry into the US\Europe would only give a small margin of extra security. This case and the case of the converted North Carolina man brings the recruitment of 'regular' US citizens by terror groups into focus.....
          “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
          “To talk of many things:
          Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          And why the sea is boiling hot—
          And whether pigs have wings.”
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

airport security is a joke. i travel for a living i know. do people really think that putting liquids into small containers and then into a ziploc bag will keep them safe? in my opinion if the terrorists are in the airport its over. but that's besides the point.

the problem with JihadJane is she is not the first american extreme islamic fundamentalist and she won't be the last. unfortunately, we've been re-actively battling terrorists as the appear and not before they become terrorists.

what i mean is the one of the biggest weapons we had against the communist USSR was (for lack of a better term) propaganda. we need to start the propaganda engine and launch it full bore at the islamic fundamentalism. until we do in my opinion we will never win the war on terror and we will see a lot more jihadjanes.

Comment

These awesome conspirators that post everything on the net are very... bright.

I also think the Youtube Smackdown people are a bit paranoid too. I once uploaded a youtube vid for discussion on Taliban tactics. I removed the propaganda intros and ending, left only a couple of minutes of raw action and also moderated the comments and left out all the jihadi crazies. The vid was nevertheless smacked down as "propaganda". Sheesh.

Comment

This will mean more strip searches of 80-yr old blond/blue grandmothers at US airports by TSA. Meanwhile, 18-40 year old Arab men with beard and taqiyah will be left unquestioned due to fear of "profiling."

Comment

Islamic supremacism is like a drug for the minds of people without self-esteem. It leads to a criminalization of the religion which is, in some respects, unfair. It would have been better for Islam in America if respectful people of accomplishment and education converted to Islam but that's not to be. Islam seems to thrive on apathy and unhappiness, as evidenced by systematic efforts to recruit career criminals in the US prison system.
                  Last edited by MonsterZero; 11 Mar 10, 13:56.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                  --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
                    Islamic supremacism is like a drug for the minds of people without self-esteem.
                    So when will you be converting?

Comment

Official: 2nd U.S. Woman Held In Terror Probe

http://cbs13.com/national/ireland.te...2.1558823.html

Comment

I very much think that she's coo coo for CoCo puffs.
                        "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way." - Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Yep, read about her. I can but wonder why the Darwinian theory of only the mighty survive haven't worked on these 2 broads.
                          "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

WTF is going on with these women?? Mental issues, abuse, etc....IMHO...these broads are a threat and traitors and should be treated accordingly....maybe we can get G.I. Jane to come and kick Jihad Jane and the other traitor arses or have a woman to woman talk
                            "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
                            "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Yeah, I could look at Demi Moore in GI Jane (though I don't think she'd make "Hell Week" in real life) without much trouble and seeing her in a catfight with those two might draw a pretty good pay per view night.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X