Traitorous Scum Adam Gadahn Arrested in Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traitorous Scum Adam Gadahn Arrested in Pakistan

Adam Gadahn, the American-born spokesman for Al-Quaeda has been silenced forever. He's heading back to America with chains on his ankles to face a warm welcoming committe. Uncle Sam will spare no effort making him comfortable back home. Adventures in Islamic jihad are over for this man.

Last edited by MonsterZero; 07 Mar 10, 12:50.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

check out this scumbag

Al-Qaida's American-born spokesman on Sunday called on Muslims serving in the U.S. armed forces to emulate the Army major charged with killing 13 people in Fort Hood.
    In a 25-minute video posted on militant Web sites, Adam Gadahn described Maj. Nidal Hasan as a pioneer who should serve as a role model for other Muslims, especially those serving Western militaries.
    "Brother Nidal is the ideal role-model for every repentant Muslim in the armies of the unbelievers and apostate regimes," he said.
    Gadahn, also known as Azzam al-Amriki, was dressed in white robes and wearing a white turban as he called for attacks on what he described as "high-value targets."
    "You shouldn't make the mistake of thinking that military bases are the only high-value targets in America and the West. On the contrary, there are countless other strategic places, institutions and installations which, by striking, the Muslim can do major damage," he said, an assault rifle leaning up against a wall next to him.
    Hasan has been charged in the Nov. 5 shooting that killed 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas. The 39-year-old Army psychiatrist remains paralyzed from the chest down after being shot by two civilian members of Fort Hood's police force.
    "Nidal Hasan is a pioneer, a trailblazer and a role-model who has opened a door, lit a path and shown the way forward for every Muslim who finds himself among the unbelievers," Gadahn said.
    Gadahn grew up on a goat farm in Riverside County, California, and converted to Islam at a mosque in nearby Orange County. He has been wanted by the FBI since 2004 and two years later was charged with treason. There is a $1 million reward for information leading to his arrest or conviction.

http://grognews.blogspot.com/

Comment

He was captured today.

Hopefully he'll be executed after a military tribunal.

Too bad he wasn't killed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_pakistan_al_qaida_arrest
      "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Actually, as a American Citizen, this is a case that would be tried in civilian court - here. It also means that he does have the same Rights as any other US Citizen from the get/go. Add to that, he was not found on a battlefield, though I cannot say whether he was bearing arms. Any case in an American civilian court would still be incumbent upon he being brought to the states rather than being charged & sentenced by Pakistan... unless they charge him 1st, sentence him & then hand him over to us.

Need more specifics, methinx...

Good News, regardless!

Edit:

Well, now it is believed to not be Gadahn, but still a significant Taliban commander that was 'born in Pennsylvania'.
        U.S.-Born al Qaeda Arrest News Incorrect

Report of American al Qaeda spokesman's arrest questioned

Last edited by Admiral; 07 Mar 10, 18:32.
        On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Lol why would rights count? He's just a POS terrorist.

Comment

Hmmm...

He tore up his US passport in one AQ video. Seems like the case could be made that he repudiated his US citizenship.

So did anyone ask Holder if this guy should be Mirandized?

And what is the ISI up to? He's a pretty big one for them to cough up. And right after his latest video. Let's just hope they don't decide that they want another four years of an Obama presidency. Cause if the do Zawahiri and Osama will "miraculously" be caught around the summer of 2012...
            Save America!! Impeach Obama!!

Comment

Oh, trust me, Vita, if it were me that 'discovered' him, to stay my hand would be very much most difficult unless he/they were engaging in an immediate threat & act of deadly force! (My sister lost her fiance at WTC & did not know he was even in NY for 3 days!)

Regardless, terrorist or not, if we capture or come into possession of an American citizen, their rights are as sacred as any other American, until said rights are adjudicated by true justice.

If he is found guilty of treason by proper legal means in full accordance with the Constitutional rights of a Citizen of the United States of America, I would have no moral qualms nor hesitation in rendering him to Hell!

If we come into possession of any illegal combatant upon the battlefield, I would likely not risk one ounce of flesh but to send them to hell on the spot, as long as they are not trying to surrender. Then, and only then, I would expect that they be subject to military tribunal, as an illegal combatant that is captured is not a POW by any international definition within the Geneva Conventions.

If a legitimate combatant is captured, I would afford them the full rights granted by the Geneva Conventions & hold them for the duration of hostilities - and hold any that are subject to the charges of War Crimes to said judgment if such is the case.

Killing is one thing... Murder is another entirely!
              On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                Oh, trust me, Vita, if it were me that 'discovered' him, to stay my hand would be very much most difficult unless he/they were engaging in an immediate threat & act of deadly force! (My sister lost her fiance at WTC & did not know he was even in NY for 3 days!)

Regardless, terrorist or not, if we capture or come into possession of an American citizen, their rights are as sacred as any other American, until said rights are adjudicated by true justice.

If he is found guilty of treason by proper legal means in full accordance with the Constitutional rights of a Citizen of the United States of America, I would have no moral qualms nor hesitation in rendering him to Hell!

If we come into possession of any illegal combatant upon the battlefield, I would likely not risk one ounce of flesh but to send them to hell on the spot, as long as they are not trying to surrender. Then, and only then, I would expect that they be subject to military tribunal, as an illegal combatant that is captured is not a POW by any international definition within the Geneva Conventions.

If a legitimate combatant is captured, I would afford them the full rights granted by the Geneva Conventions & hold them for the duration of hostilities - and hold any that are subject to the charges of War Crimes to said judgment if such is the case.

Killing is one thing... Murder is another entirely!
                Well said Wes.
                "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Yeah, this one looks to be headed for civilian trial, and that's okay; it will really draw a line that the Gitmo boys won't be able to cross. Obi was looking for a way to hand the 5 of them back to the Military, and this looks like his out.

Still, I wish this new guy could accidentally fall into a vat of acid on his way to court, this is gonna be a real Circus...

Comment

There will be no military tribunal but a civilian criminal court and the case will be similar to espionage cases. He'll be charged high treason so it's a mandatory life sentence without the possibility of parole. I don't believe they'll electrocute the punk. Too stupid and too trollish for that. Also, I don't believe they'll be able to connect him with any specific terrorist attack with evidence that he was somehow personally involved. He was a media troll and a traitor to his country.
                    Last edited by MonsterZero; 08 Mar 10, 00:58.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

This traitor got off with a much lighter sentence.

Gillars was sentenced to 10-to-30 years in prison.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Erm, Mark, they didn't catch Gadahn...

Rather, they may have caught a Taliban commander from Pennsylvania, instead.

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

I'll go on record as saying this dirtball gets off with less then a life sentence.

I heard a report that many captured suspected terrorists have already been released. I love the USA, but sometimes we are too nice for our own good.

You may be familiar with the story about a U.S. solider who was arrested for firing a shot into the ground outside to make an enemy inside think he had executed an uncooperative prisoner. He did this to scare him into talking. He should have gotten a “well done”.

Comment

Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
                            Yeah, this one looks to be headed for civilian trial, and that's okay; it will really draw a line that the Gitmo boys won't be able to cross. Obi was looking for a way to hand the 5 of them back to the Military, and this looks like his out.

Still, I wish this new guy could accidentally fall into a vat of acid on his way to court, this is gonna be a real Circus...
                            If not a vat of acid maybe he will accidently step into a nest of black mambas and king cobras....
                            "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
                            "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Sorry I can not see him getting life. Why should my tax dollars go to support his behind. Instead I say we auction off the rights for the firing squad.

BTW I have no problem with him going civilian courts as he is an American sort of. Although I do have a question for the Attorney General would we of violated his civil rights by if we would of just hit him with a hellfire missle without offering him a chance to surrender.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X