Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is behind the attacks in Saudi Arabia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is behind the attacks in Saudi Arabia?

This from the Saudi Government, seen on CNN:

"These recent attacks are the work of Zionists."

"Zionists are supporting Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda"

Prince Abdullah, the heir to the Saudi throne, voiced similar sentiments.

What does this mean for Saudi policies when King Fahd dies? Anyone who links "Zionists" (read "Israelis") with OBL and al-Qaeda needs some serious shock treatment. I doubt one could find more diametrically opposed groups than the Israelis and al-Qaeda - kind of like pairing Tsar Nicholas and Lenin.
    Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
    (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

I would think that would be ticking off OBL pretty bad too! Them saying he's a puppet of the Zionists!?
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer
      I would think that would be ticking off OBL pretty bad too! Them saying he's a puppet of the Zionists!?
      Poetic Justice :demon:
      Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
      (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

Re: Who is behind the attacks in Saudi Arabia?

Originally posted by hogdriver
        This from the Saudi Government, seen on CNN:

"These recent attacks are the work of Zionists."

"Zionists are supporting Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda"

Prince Abdullah, the heir to the Saudi throne, voiced similar sentiments.

What does this mean for Saudi policies when King Fahd dies? Anyone who links "Zionists" (read "Israelis") with OBL and al-Qaeda needs some serious shock treatment. I doubt one could find more diametrically opposed groups than the Israelis and al-Qaeda - kind of like pairing Tsar Nicholas and Lenin.
        What????????? What is he talking about? Israel and al qaeda. Again, they have to blame Israel for their woes.
        http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

You know... in all honesty, I'm surprised no one blamed the "Zionist Conspiracy" as controlling al-Qaeda until now.
          “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X