Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marines start cleanup of Fallujha Terrorists

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...home-headlines

I am not by nature a religious man, but today I feel the need to pray.

Dear God, be with all those who go into battle for US today. We know Lord, that some of our's must fall today. Grant comfort to those who must bear Liberty's painful price. Our men go, as American's always have, to fight the evil of this fallen world. Grant them courage and strength today, and all the dark days to come.

Amen.

Oh, those people are going to be so sorry they screwed with the Marines!

2 Marines already killed in Anbar where Fallujah is part of. May God rest their souls
    I hate it when I see one of those road signs that says "Draw Bridge Ahead" and I don't have a pencil.
    -Lou Chiafullo

Comment

Re: Marines start cleanup of Fallujha Terrorists

Originally posted by JohnKnight77
      http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...home-headlines

I am not by nature a religious man, but today I feel the need to pray.

Dear God, be with all those who go into battle for US today. We know Lord, that some of our's must fall today. Grant comfort to those who must bear Liberty's painful price. Our men go, as American's always have, to fight the evil of this fallen world. Grant them courage and strength today, and all the dark days to come.

Amen.

Oh, those people are going to be so sorry they screwed with the Marines!
      Sadly, two Apache crew died today. Still God is on our side, and knows that we fight only to STOP the killing. The price of freedom is often steep, and even though it is not directly our freedom that we fight for, we must perseverw and drive the murderous, evil and unclean into oblivion.
      Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
      (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X