Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pak PM calls, Osama bin Laden; martyr of Islam.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pak PM calls, Osama bin Laden; martyr of Islam.

Pak PM calls, Osama bin Laden; martyr of Islam, in Parliament,

The True love for Jihadist Terrorism comes out at Last.

Thanks Mr Prime Minister, you are the only Honest Prime Minister ever produced by Pakistan.

We appreciate your honesty.

Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan has come under fire from opposition MPs after telling parliament that the US "martyred" Osama Bin Laden.

Bin Laden, the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks, was killed in 2011 when US special forces raided his hideout in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad.

Pakistan was not informed in advance.

"I will never forget how we Pakistanis were embarrassed when the Americans came into Abbottabad and killed Osama Bin Laden, martyred him," Khan said.

Khan used the word "shaheed" - a reverential Arabic term for a martyr of Islam.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53190199

Well. so much for any more aid to Pakistan.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

The Pakis were "embarrassed" by the US action because they knew that OBL was hiding out in their territory and didn't bother to let anyone else know/were actually protecting him/actively obfuscating that knowledge and taking US handouts all the while.
      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

F--- them!
        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
          F--- them!
          +1!
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Interesting and rather biased quoting of the actual article but not surprising given the obvious bias in the OP.
            It should be noted that other Pakistani politicans took him to task for his comments;

From the same article:
            Opposition leader and former Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif criticised Mr Khan, calling Bin Laden an "ultimate terrorist".

"He destroyed my nation, and [Khan] is calling him a martyr," Mr Asif said in parliament.

Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, whose Pakistan Peoples Party was in power when Bin Laden was killed, accused the prime minister of appeasing violent extremism.

Meena Gabeena, a high-profile Pakistani activist, wrote on Twitter: "Muslims all over the world are struggling because of the discrimination they face due to recent terrorism and our PM makes it worse by calling [Osama Bin Laden] a martyr of Islam!"
            India and Pakistan have been at each others throats for years since Partition and neither is innocent in the tension between the two countries.

Comment

Originally posted by CarpeDiem View Post
              Interesting and rather biased quoting of the actual article but not surprising given the obvious bias in the OP.
              It should be noted that other Pakistani politicans took him to task for his comments;

From the same article:

India and Pakistan have been at each others throats for years since Partition and neither is innocent in the tension between the two countries.
              Certainly you can not blame us for partition.

And not for global Jihad.

By the way what are our sin's ??

Comment

Originally posted by vikram72 View Post

Certainly you can not blame us for partition.

And not for global Jihad.

By the way what are our sin's ??

My post contained no “blame” on partition. It just pointed out that hostility had existed between the two countries for decades and several wars have been fought between them. This hostility has played a large role in domestic politics and has been the fuel for many domestic political parties in both Pakistan and India.

Ad for extremism in India we can start here for Hindu extremism
                https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_Jammu_massacres

Extremists on both sides have played a part in fanning the flames and committing violence. One difference is that practitioners of Hinduism are still concentrated in India and are numerically fewer so their violence is more of an internal issue and therefore less well known internationally.

RSS and Abhinav Bharat are just as capable of and willing to use violence in pursuit of their goals. They’re just working on a smaller stage.

Here in Canada we have a significant Indian population in areas like Brampton (where my in-laws live) and our colleges teach large numbers of international students from India (many of the classes I and my colleagues teach are over 80% Indian). Certain Indian domestic issues have migrated here as well and have been discussed and had to be dealt with.

Demonizing and one sided reporting are not part of a serious discussion. It is important to recognize one’s own faults when pointing out the faults of others when discussing sins.

After all let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Comment

My post contained no “blame” on partition. It just pointed out that hostility had existed between the two countries for decades and several wars have been fought between them. This hostility has played a large role in domestic politics and has been the fuel for many domestic political parties in both Pakistan and India.
                  British are to be blamed for partition of India, starting from partition of Bengal in 1905.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Part...f_Bengal_(1905)

How you will feel, if Canada is divided between white and non white citizens.

Canada in new country, one may not feel that much of pain, how British, French and Germans will react.

We had many guest Religions, starting from Judaism, Christianity, Zoroastrianism,

They are living peacefully from hundreds of years.

Why Islam and Jihadist are complaining.

Islamic Invaders in middle ages killed millions of Hindus, Buddhist, Jain's. How can we love and forgive them.

​​​​​​You mentioned that you have many students from India, nice to know.

Ad for extremism in India we can start here for Hindu extremism
                  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_Jammu_massacres
                  Jammu massacre took place after Muslim League started killing of Hindus in Bengal.

It started in August 1947. When Organised Muslims started killing Hindus. And our benevolent British police officers took leave of absence én masseé.

In July 1946, Jinnah held a press conference at his home in Bombay. He proclaimed that the Muslim league was "preparing to launch a struggle" and that they "have chalked out a plan".[9] He said that if the Muslims were not granted a separate Pakistan then they would launch "direct action". When asked to be specific, Jinnah retorted: "Go to the Congress and ask them their plans. When they take you into their confidence I will take you into mine. Why do you expect me alone to sit with folded hands? I also am going to make trouble."[9]

The next day, Jinnah announced 16 August 1946 would be "Direct Action Day" and warned Congress, "We do not want war. If you want war we accept your offer unhesitatingly. We will either have a divided India divided or a destroyed India." [9]
                  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_Action_Day

We feel bad when we are compared with blood thirsty Jihadist.

Comparison between India and Pakistan is like Republicans and Democrats are compared to Nazi, Fascist Party

And Why to start from 1947, let's see it, since Ancient times.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reli...lence_in_India

And yes keep in mind scale of violence.

For example in Pakistan 20% Hindus at the time after Partition. Now only 2% are left.

Dose the Amnesty International has the guts to ask Pakistan what happened to 18% of it's population, I tell you killed, tortured, and forcibly converted to Islam.

In India Muslims we're 2-3% of population remained in India, rest migrated to Pakistan.
                  Now Muslims are happy 11% of our population.
                  How is that, Muslims make around 15% of our millionaire rich Class.

Do a simple test in your free time.

Just go to Google Maps and see Any Randomly selected Indian and Pakistani cities.

In Indian cities you will see Religious places of all Religions, Mosque, Churches, Temples side by side.

Then see Pakistan , before partition thousands of Temples and Sikh, Jain holy places. What happened to them.

Why the leftist media of my country and West never talks about that,

Why there are Arabs in Isreal,

But why no Jews in Majority of Arab and Muslim countries. What happened to them.

What happened to the Armenian Christians.
                  Surely the extremist among the Armenian Christians must be blamed for violence with their peaceful, peace loving Turkish neighbor. They got what they deserved,

And how dare they call their self imposed self volunteered exile a result of genocide.

Extremists on both sides have played a part in fanning the flames and committing violence. One difference is that practitioners of Hinduism are still concentrated in India and are numerically fewer so their violence is more of an internal issue and therefore less well known internationally.

RSS and Abhinav Bharat are just as capable of and willing to use violence in pursuit of their goals. They’re just working on a smaller stage.
                  Islamic Jihadist has caused 100000 deaths in India since 1990. Some 80000 in Kashmir. Out of it people from all Religions.

How many Muslim have been killed by RSS and Abhinav Bharat.

Not a single proven case against RSS. Yes few are against Abhinav Bharat.

Can you compare it to reported hate crimes against Blacks in North America.

Here in Canada we have a significant Indian population in areas like Brampton (where my in-laws live) and our colleges teach large numbers of international students from India (many of the classes I and my colleagues teach are over 80% Indian). Certain Indian domestic issues have migrated here as well and have been discussed and had to be dealt with.
                  Demonizing and one sided reporting are not part of a serious discussion. It is important to recognize one’s own faults when pointing out the faults of others when discussing sins.

After all let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
                  It's not one sided reporting.

It's one sided believing in stories.

Since 1990 we are crying, but West was making fun of us. You had defeated USSR, by using Pakistani proxies. Everyone shrouded in glory.

Our Enemies the Pakistani Terrorist were freedom fighters for West.

We truly enjoyed post 9/11 scenario, when Western media started calling them extremist later on Terrorist.

PM Imran Khan, is an innocent kind of simpleton person, with huge fan following even in India.

He is no Diplomat, words came from directly his heart.

And we in India certainly appreciate him.

But since he has no Independence , our PM Modi will not talk to him.

Perhaps when he is out of power, he may receive grand welcome in India as an ex cricketer.

But not as Politician.
                  Last edited by vikram72; 27 Jun 20, 08:40.

Comment

Okay. As I understand it from the post India is perfect and can do no wrong Pakistan is the devil and can do no right.
                    then we have a lot of straw man comparisons and off topic rants.
                    since this has become a propaganda thread and not a historical thread I’m out.

As long as no inflammatory rhetoric or ethnic, religious or racial slurs appears, please feel free to continue.

Comment

Okay. As I understand it from the post India is perfect and can do no wrong Pakistan is the devil and can do no right.
                      We had committed lots of mistake.

First we were never United.

Second we allowed Jihadist Islam to take root, in India.

Third our Non - Violent Leadership allowed partition, for the fears of civil war.

Some time Civil War's are good,

It was good decision to wipe out slavery in USA.

A very bold decision, that was taken by a bold leadership of a great Democracy,

It resulted in blood bath and war between fellow country men. But it added a glorious chapter in the History of USA and Mankind.

Our leaders panicked and allowed the future Jihadist factory of world to take birth.

We are very sorry, that it's our fault.

Around 100 years from now, there will be a great war between Jihadist powers, already Nuclear once. And rest of world.

At it will be from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran.

The Army of Khoresan will March on rest of the world, with backing from PRC.

then we have a lot of straw man comparisons and off topic rants.
                      since this has become a propaganda thread and not a historical thread I’m out.
                      Sir, most humbly propaganda is fake news.

I had quoted from BBC, no juicy gossip.
                      Valid link given, you can check.

I am just pointing out the faux pas. of Pakistani Prime Minister.

Last time, I had started a thread, On how King of Saudi Arabia was insulted by Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan.
                      Such behavior by Pakistan PM was thought to be, sign of poor taste, bad manners, and poor up bringing.

In India, Royalty is very popular, irrespective of their Religions. We adore British Royals,

We have Prince Taimur Ali Khan, Son of Nawab of Pataodi, also our Bollywood Super Star, Nawab Saif Ali Khan. He is most adored and photographed child in India.

https://girlstyle.com/in/article/120...g-baby-in-town

By the way the links provided by me on historical events are solid historical data.

As long as no inflammatory rhetoric or ethnic, religious or racial slurs appears, please feel free to continue.

Sir, I don't use all those.

I have to explain my part of story,

Many times the thread is closed.

Last time I wanted to start a thread on Daily Terrorist attacks, on India by Pakistani Army & ISI backed, Trained Jihadist terrorist, the thread was closed.

I wanted to showcase how innocent people are being killed,

Unlike Vietnam and Afghanistan, we don't use heavy weapons, only small Arms are used, Our soldiers die on daily and weekly basis in savings civilian's.

The same civilian's who believe in Apartheid, the same Muslim Civilian's, who had expelled millions of Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhist and few hundred Christians from Kashmir, these civilian's were homeless in their own country, Refugees in their own country.

But no further.

West is Angry with us because 4G network has been stopped, to prevent Pakistani Terrorist propaganda.

But the world doesn't want to know our story.

So be it.

Comment

Pakistani capital to get its first temple complex with gov't aid

Construction of the first Hindu temple in the Pakistani capital Islamabad began on Tuesday, as a long-standing demand of the minority community was fulfilled by the government of Prime Minister Imran Khan.

The site of the Shri Krishna Mandir (temple) complex, will also include a crematorium, accommodation for visitors, a community hall and a parking space spread across an area of 4 kanals (2,023sq metres) in sector H-9.

The plot was approved back in 2017 under former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's government - however, construction was delayed until this year due to various administrative hurdles.
                        https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...112740210.html

This is first Temple in Pakistan.

This and opening of Sikh Shrine at Kartarpur Sahib is not due to good government policy,

It's due to fear of resurgence of Hinduism across border.

We have around million functional Mosque and Sufi Shrine with government subsidy and cheap water and power and tax and Local body / Municipal taxes free.

But three cheers to world's epic center of Democracy Pakistan to have allowed first Official Temple in Pakistan.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X