Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardship caused by Chinese Covid-19 on Indian's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hardship caused by Chinese Covid-19 on Indian's

    Hardship caused by Chinese Covid-19 on Indian's.

    Across India millions of people are suffering because of Chinese Covid-19 virus. In fact around the world.

    People are helping each other, but certain stories bring me to tears. So much of hardship,

    God Forbids if because of accident in military hardware complex or otherwise.

    Story of Jyoti Kumari, 15 year's old teen aged girl, cycled 1200 Kilometers to bring her injured father home.

    New Delhi:
    Jyoti Kumari, 15, cycled almost 1,200 km with her father riding pillion, to reach home in the coronavirus lockdown.

    From Gurgaon near Delhi, she cycled for seven days, going almost hungry for two of those, before she reached Bihar.

    Jyoti said they would cycle for 30 to 40 km a day and sometimes, an odd truck driver would agree to take them aboard.

    "It was unbearably tiring. We would stop for food at places where we could see free food being distributed among people like us," Jyoti shared.

    Impressed with her endurance, the Indian Cycling Federation has decided to invite Jyoti to trials next month, which gives her a chance to turn her life around

    She first borrowed money to buy a cycle. There was no option, she believed, since trains and buses were not running and her father couldn't walk.

    Mr Paswan says he tried to dissuade his daughter, telling her that riding a bicycle with a much heavier pillion rider was not easy. But Jyoti insisted and he gave in

    then, here we were! Back home!" she said, forgetting details in her fatigue.

    Local media compared her to Shravan Kumar from the epic Ramayana, the boy who carried his old parents in baskets tied to a pole balanced on his shoulder when they desired to go on a pilgrimage.

    "She is indeed my Shravan Kumar. The journey back home has been nothing short of a pilgrimage," Mr Paswan said.


    0ooenrdk_jyoti-kumari_625x300_21_May_20.jpg

    https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/biha...home-topscroll

  • #2
    Why call covid 19 a Chinese virus ?

    is that because you feel the virus originated from China or that the Chinese intentionally spread this virus upon the world? If it’s the latter it’ll be one hell of a claim to make my friend...


    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

    George S Patton

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
      Why call covid 19 a Chinese virus ?

      is that because you feel the virus originated from China or that the Chinese intentionally spread this virus upon the world? If it’s the latter it’ll be one hell of a claim to make my friend...

      I am also an Astologer , while going through charts of similar pandemics of past, especially Spanish Flu, and present Chinese Wuhan Covid - 19. I have reasons to believe, that this is a man made virus, weapons grade,

      Astrological Charts Indicate that it's either a Controlled experiment failure/ or Industrial accident.

      Either way Chinese are responsible.

      Comment


      • #4
        Stars multiple light years away, their movement and relative position influencing and/or predicting and/or clarifying events on earth, often right down to single person past and future.

        What is it makes the stars do that?
        "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rutger View Post
          Stars multiple light years away, their movement and relative position influencing and/or predicting and/or clarifying events on earth, often right down to single person past and future.

          What is it makes the stars do that?
          It's a matter of faith, like religion.

          Stars provide certain hints, on which we work on treaties on Astrology as written by our sages from last thousands of years.

          I personally also follow certain rules of Western Astrology.

          Indian and Greek Romans exchanged ideas on Astrology.

          Oldest available collection is called
          " Yavanjatakam " .
          According to David Pingree, it is a later versification of an earlier translation into Sanskrit of a Greek text, thought to have been written around 120 CE in Alexandria,
          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yavanajataka

          One part of Astrology deals with geo political developments and destiny of nation's.

          So not only individual but Nation's also have destinies.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vikram72 View Post

            I am also an Astologer , while going through charts of similar pandemics of past, especially Spanish Flu, and present Chinese Wuhan Covid - 19. I have reasons to believe, that this is a man made virus, weapons grade,

            Astrological Charts Indicate that it's either a Controlled experiment failure/ or Industrial accident.

            Either way Chinese are responsible.
            That’s nice to hear I take interest in astrology. Such a field has largely been taken over by astronomy these days of course.


            Only God knows if the virus came from a Chinese weapons facility on purpose or accident. Or if the virus just happen to be born in China naturally.
            Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
            Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

            George S Patton

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            Working...
            X