Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US should bring in UN Peace Keepers as exit policy in Afghanistan

US should bring in UN Peace Keepers as exit policy in Afghanistan

Instead of talking to Taliban and ISI , US should hand over Peace Keeping Operation to UN.

As a signatories to UN Pakistan can not stop supply routes to UN forces in Afghanistan.

Many countries can contribute Forces which will be cheaper than US maintaining its forces.

Provide Taliban a seat in UN also allow them some territorial gains bordering Pakistan.

Once they physically control an Area , you can punish them for their misadventures. As ISIS areas melted away in Lavant.

The more Islamic countries provide Peacekeepers more better.

As their soldiers will be killed by Pakistan and Taliban the donations will dry up.

OTHERWISE THERE ARE ONLY TWO ROADS THAT LEADS TO PERPETUAL PEACE IN AFGHANISTAN.

1) One through Independent Balochistan .

2) Through Liberated PAKISTAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR. DIRECT LAND ROUTE VIA INDIA TO AFGHANISTAN.

Regards
    Vikram

Why should the US bring in UN Peacekeepers? The UN will expect the US to pay for it!

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

That's a good idea. The US could tactfully withdraw, giving the duties of keeping Afghanistan safe to a multi-lingual, multi-cultural, multi-national force of lightly armed military who will most likely be annihilated during their first three months. Afghanistan could then peacefully return to its stone age way of life, farming poppies and rocks.
      Last edited by Jose50; 09 Sep 19, 13:01.
      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
        Why should the US bring in UN Peacekeepers? The UN will expect the US to pay for it!

Pruitt
        US should ask Organisation of Islamic countries to contribute both Money and Men.

Pakistan will not allow Indian Peacekeepers.

But Nations like Bangladesh etc can contribute.
        Turks can also come. Former members of USSR may also come.

Why suffer alone let the world be part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
          That's a good idea. The US could tactfully withdraw, giving the duties of keeping Afghanistan safe to a multi-lingual, multi-cultural, multi-national force of lightly armed military who will most likely be annihilated during their first three months. Afghanistan could then peacefully return to its stone age way of life, farming poppies and stones.
          This is not Nam.

It will not happen.

Most certainly Northern Alliance will be resurrected. By other stake holders.

In case of fall of Kabul.

Comment

V....you need to learn about my brand of sarcasm...
            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

There is nothing stopping India from introducing a UN Resolution asking for a multi-nation Peace Force to go to Afghanistan. I don't see any countries jumping up and down to send their own army. The countries that usually go (Ireland, Bangladesh, Fiji) don't normally go in where there is a lot of shooting going on.

Pruitt
              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

V....you need to learn about my brand of sarcasm...
                Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                  There is nothing stopping India from introducing a UN Resolution asking for a multi-nation Peace Force to go to Afghanistan. I don't see any countries jumping up and down to send their own army. The countries that usually go (Ireland, Bangladesh, Fiji) don't normally go in where there is a lot of shooting going on.

Pruitt
                  Indians were among first countries to pledge full Military, Men and Materials support for fight against Al Qaeda - Taliban - and their sponsors ISI and Pakistan Army .

Our proposals were rejected by Old Gurds of US administration having Pro Mujahideens and Pro Pakistan mind set.

Our rulings Hindu Nationalist BJP learns from policies of State of Israel. With added flavours according to Indian taste they formulate their policies.

They will do nothing of that sort. They will wait till US exit and Pakistan sents Jihadist Hordes to Kashmir. They will keep hunting them down.

Mostly the priestly Castes that dominates RSS and BJP will be quite contained to take areas up to Indus.

As 1760's the priestly Castes headed by our Prime Minister allowed Afghans to take area around Indus. Because of that we lost in second Battle of Panipat.

Our Warrior Castes headed by our Royal Princes of Scindia, Gaekwad and Holkar advocated taking old Indian Area up to North Afghanistan.

Our Ancient Scriptures most respected in Hinduism were written in that Area up to river oxus.

In south we have only one major pilgrimage center in Balochistan.

I strongly feel Pakistan has to behave nicely with UN because of its weaknesses.

let Islamic countries who just love to blame all others for their Jihadist mess should try to solve this mess created by Pakistan.

Comment

The problem is India and Pakistan. The Pakis won't let the Indian Army through to take on the Jihadist menace because of long standing enmity. The Afghans (Taliban-al Queda) know this so they will exploit the Afghan /Paki border to their heart's content, they will infiltrate Pakistan (if they haven't already) and they will pollute areas that have, up until now, remained quiet and free.
                    IMO there should be a joint India/Pakistan force deployed to counter this move. That could be a perfect solution to defeat the jihadists but it won't happen.
                    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

The problem is India and Pakistan. The Pakis won't let the Indian Army through to take on the Jihadist menace because of long standing enmity. The Afghans (Taliban-al Queda) know this so they will exploit the Afghan /Paki border to their heart's content, they will infiltrate Pakistan (if they haven't already) and they will pollute areas that have, up until now, remained quiet and free.
                      IMO there should be a joint India/Pakistan force deployed to counter this move. That could be a perfect solution to defeat the jihadists but it won't happen.

another of your humerus reply i assume.

Comment

One of very few Americans who actually understand the puzzle .

Comment

My point was that if India and Pakistan ever got together to clean up their own part of the world, (i.e. the whole Indian subcontinent -that is establish control over alQueda, the Taliban, ISIL and all the other a$$holes that are currently making life tough for the locals) the UN, the US and everyone else who are trying to wage the global war on terror could then concentrate on a smaller area and perhaps make some inroads over the jihadists and bring their troops home thus saving lives and treasure, to the betterment of their respective taxpayers.
                          I mean, come on...my gr-grandfather and the others of the HEIC army fought both Anglo-Sikh wars and had this place all straightened out back in 1849. What happened?
                          IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

My point was that if India and Pakistan ever got together to clean up their own part of the world, (i.e. the whole Indian subcontinent -that is establish control over alQueda, the Taliban, ISIL and all the other a$$holes that are currently making life tough for the locals) the UN, the US and everyone else who are trying to wage the global war on terror could then concentrate on a smaller area and perhaps make some inroads over the jihadists and bring their troops home thus saving lives and treasure, to the betterment of their respective taxpayers.
                            I mean, come on...my gr-grandfather and the others of the HEIC army fought both Anglo-Sikh wars and had this place all straightened out back in 1849. What happened?

so you are serious.

Then i have to answer point by point.

That may cause irritation to other learned and informed members.

Comment

The problem is India and Pakistan.
                              The problem is two Nation Theory propounded by founding father's of Pakistan.

The ISI and Pakistan Army will perish fighting but will never normalize relation with us.

example : we had given most favoured Nation status to Pakistan since 1990. They never reciprocated.

The Pakis won't let the Indian Army through to take on the Jihadist menace because of long standing enmity.
                              You should do some research. Pakistani Army runs Jihadist breeding camps.

The Afghans (Taliban-al Queda) know this so they will exploit the Afghan /Paki border to their heart's content, they will infiltrate Pakistan (if they haven't already) and they will pollute areas that have, up until now, remained quiet and free.
                              Taliban is Pakistani creation. Pakistan Army runs their operations. Retired and Serving officers of Pakistan Army are embedded with them wearing civilian / Afghan cloths.

If possible see the Video provided .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X